2 NEW DIRTBIKES STOLEN HOUSTON TEXAS

Edited Date/Time 7/21/2018 10:19am
White Ford Econline van with 2 new dirtbikes was stolen from us in HOUSTON, Texas.
The van had CA plates on it, but more importantly our 2 dirtbikes,
2018 KTM 150sx and 2018 RMZ 250 Suzuki
Was inside the van.
We know they are in the Houston area, possibly been attempted to be traded at an auto dealership.
Any leads or info, PLEASE contact the Houston Police Delartment or me, Brittany (949)632-6355.
MOTO COMMUNITY ALWAYS PULLS THROUGH! ??OFFERING CASH TO ANYONE WHO HELPS US GET THEM BACK*

|
VetMX.com
7/21/2018 9:13am
My buddy had his 2013 RMZ450 stolen last week in Houston when the guy rode it off on a test ride in a sketchy part of town. He will post his story later here w/ details on how he was tricked he says so hopefully it doesn't happen again to an unsuspecting victim.

Go to the Railroad yard at Lockwood North of I10 about 2 miles. The "wheelie boyz" are probably riding it there where his bike was spotted.

He is just lucky he wasn't shot. The guy gave him a wad of toilet paper to hold wrapped with 2 $20 bills.
brocster
7/21/2018 9:32am
Its a fooking shame we can’t let a potential buyer take a spin on our bikes without holding their keys, wallet, vehicle and first born as collateral. Hope you get your stuff back. I had bikes and vehicles stolen, seperate incidents and it sucks. Just last week someone broke into my truck for a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Was a smash and grab as I had much more valuable stuff in the center console. Cost me $250 to replace glass for $30 worth of shit at best. Its sad what this world has become...

Post a reply to: 2 NEW DIRTBIKES STOLEN HOUSTON TEXAS

The Latest