2017 MXdN: Advice Appreciated...

jamma10
8/24/2017 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2017 2:51pm
crc245 wrote:
For all who have taken the time to reply, Thank You! Booked our lodging near Winchester through the races and can't wait B) Now I just...
For all who have taken the time to reply, Thank You! Booked our lodging near Winchester through the races and can't wait Cool

Now I just have to coordinate a few open days, Monday-Thursday, after the event...One in our party has always wanted to travel via high-speed rail. Any advice on where to travel on one, costs, feasibility of visiting a few different countries seeing that we have no structured plans? We're essentially three American blokes with backpacks who have some time to enjoy...
You could fly to Amsterdam from Southampton Airport (half an hours drive from Winchester) or get the Eurostar high speed train from London to Paris and back, a large section of the journey is spent in a tunnel buried under the sea!

If you'd prefer to stay in the UK then you could visit Bath (Roman City) in the South West or Brighton on the South Coast is nice.
Mucktub
8/24/2017 4:58pm
You da man SD. I've convinced 2 mx newbie friends of mine to come with us this year. We have been to all MXdN races for the last 15 years no matter where they've been.

My newbie mates go to the F1 races here in the UK and overseas and think those experiences are loud and mental. I have warned them that they haven't witnessed anything like an MX campsite, and the nations is always as extreme as you can get.

Fingers crossed for the weather.
This photo was taken at one of the GPs at Matterley.

MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
8/24/2017 6:11pm
DRT wrote:
Chainsaws...bring your best one as there will be a chainsaw GP in the loud camping area, with money to the winner! There are 9 extreme rides...
Chainsaws...bring your best one as there will be a chainsaw GP in the loud camping area, with money to the winner! There are 9 extreme rides in the fairground, plus rodeo, punchbags etc, DJ area, high volume bar this is going to be awesome day and night! 5 exits on traffic, south carpark north carpark traffic light across the dual cairrageway, special phased lights onto the motorway operated by highways England(it has taken 9 monthsfor this!) I am trying to cover everything for this special event!!
Steve, how do I go about booking a camping spot? Can I lock in a non-party lot spot prior to the event?

The Shop

Post a reply to: 2017 MXdN: Advice Appreciated...

The Latest