2018.5 Ktm 450sx FE

calvinm48
2/27/2018 4:53pm
It's a great bike and is fun to ride. I almost put 10 hours on my test bike in a matter of three days! LOL. Nothing...
It's a great bike and is fun to ride. I almost put 10 hours on my test bike in a matter of three days! LOL. Nothing like a fresh bike out of the crate to get you all excited. Enjoy!
mattyhamz2 wrote:
What about the RE?
It's also great! Similar feel, but maybe a tad softer on low-end. Both feel very light and very connected at the rear wheel.
I was all over that test report the day it came out lol
Can’t wait
chapstick
2/28/2018 11:49am
I just got a call from my dealer asking if I wanted to go ahead and buy an FMF system for my FE. He said you have to buy the system through a dealer for awhile when new models come out. Anybody familiar with this?
mx317
2/28/2018 11:56am
I would call FMF. I think I saw one advertised recently.
calvinm48
2/28/2018 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2018 12:42pm
chapstick wrote:
I just got a call from my dealer asking if I wanted to go ahead and buy an FMF system for my FE. He said you...
I just got a call from my dealer asking if I wanted to go ahead and buy an FMF system for my FE. He said you have to buy the system through a dealer for awhile when new models come out. Anybody familiar with this?
My dealer said the same thing, said it was limited production. I also contacted fmf a few times with no email or phone call back, rather dissapointing

The Shop

mxb2
2/28/2018 12:56pm
chapstick wrote:
I just got a call from my dealer asking if I wanted to go ahead and buy an FMF system for my FE. He said you...
calvinm48 wrote:
My dealer said the same thing, said it was limited production. I also contacted fmf a few times with no email or phone call back, rather...
My dealer said the same thing, said it was limited production. I also contacted fmf a few times with no email or phone call back, rather dissapointing
Fmf systems have to be bought thru ktm , or husky. Not fmf.
chapstick
2/28/2018 1:10pm
chapstick wrote:
calvinm48 wrote:
My dealer said the same thing, said it was limited production. I also contacted fmf a few times with no email or phone call back, rather...
mxb2 wrote:
I vaguely remember this when I got my 15 FE now that I think about it.
2/28/2018 1:14pm
digger may have more info. but yes something like the first 6 months threw dealer then aftermarket suppliers will carry them is what I understood.
mxb2
2/28/2018 1:17pm
mxrider118 wrote:
digger may have more info. but yes something like the first 6 months threw dealer then aftermarket suppliers will carry them is what I understood.
Limited # of bikes,exhausts wont be sold other than ktm,husky parts online store
Motofinne
2/28/2018 1:32pm
chapstick wrote:
calvinm48 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Same with Akrapovic, only KTM dealers sell them.
mx317
2/28/2018 1:33pm
I do seem to remember something like this about the FMF pipes a few years ago when the new generation FEs came out. I guess they have been the same 16-18 and didn't change until this new FE, so it has been a few years.
Zaugg
2/28/2018 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2018 1:35pm
For the record it's just the 2018 450SX-FE. There is no such thing as a 2018.5 and there's only one Factory Edition.

Let's start spreading around correct information. Smile

Post a reply to: 2018.5 Ktm 450sx FE

The Latest