2019 rmz450 worth it?

jkoch93
3/4/2020 12:15pm
I’ve got two for sale from this past year. Both 2019’s. And both under 6k with pretty low hours and mostly all SX hours. Let me...
I’ve got two for sale from this past year. Both 2019’s. And both under 6k with pretty low hours and mostly all SX hours. Let me know if you’re interested

Still have the two Rmz 450 for sale?
3/4/2020 1:20pm
jkoch93 wrote:
Still have the two Rmz 450 for sale?
Yes I do. Well I think one may be sold but still have the other one. They’re basically the same and really close on hours as well. I’ve been so busy with the SX season I haven’t even followed up with people becasue I finally got the titles for them a little while back so I could actually sell them haha. But yeah let me know if you’re interested
jkoch93
3/4/2020 1:48pm
Yes I do. Well I think one may be sold but still have the other one. They’re basically the same and really close on hours as...
Yes I do. Well I think one may be sold but still have the other one. They’re basically the same and really close on hours as well. I’ve been so busy with the SX season I haven’t even followed up with people becasue I finally got the titles for them a little while back so I could actually sell them haha. But yeah let me know if you’re interested
Yes really interested in one what is the best way to contact you about the bike. Is there a way to private message on here? Not through this forum
oceantrav
3/4/2020 2:03pm
Someone just posted this 19 with low hours asking 5,000 on “all things dirt”

The Shop

3/4/2020 4:03pm
jkoch93 wrote:
Yes really interested in one what is the best way to contact you about the bike. Is there a way to private message on here? Not...
Yes really interested in one what is the best way to contact you about the bike. Is there a way to private message on here? Not through this forum
Do you have Instagram? I don’t know how to message on here either haha. But if you do you can DM me on Instagram and we can exchange info. If you don’t we can figure it out another way
biondo
3/13/2020 9:09am
Just bought a new 2020 250 rmz loving the way it rides ! Might be a bit stiff on forks but
I weigh 150 5-10 Really comfortable ride and ergonomics 🤠 and at the price $4999.00 plus 1600.00 in fees lic etc Otd
Was looking at used but decided to go New
At 66 should last me awhile! 😎
biondo
3/13/2020 9:43am
xr70 wrote:
Don’t listen to these morons, spend little more $ and get what u really want. And yea , I did ride one those Suzuki’s and sucked.
What credentials do you have to make a
Statement? Like the old saying everyone has a ...also a opinion...
But I’m loving my 250rmz🤠❤️
Gillboy67
3/13/2020 11:58am Edited Date/Time 3/13/2020 12:00pm
xr70 wrote:
Don’t listen to these morons, spend little more $ and get what u really want. And yea , I did ride one those Suzuki’s and sucked.
biondo wrote:
He is a 2018 Yuckaha owner and preys at the alter of the mag tests. lol. Seriously I love the zooks too. They are super easy to make fast, They handle great, If you set the suspension up properly you can be very competitive. For the average Joe that wants to moto and doesnt want to spend 9-10K its a great choice. That said I will say this I am very blessed and can buy whatever the hell i want and I chose the zook.
These days ANY new bike is a good bike its just rider pref and $$. Pick a color and go moto!!
Mossy
3/13/2020 3:55pm
xr70 wrote:
biondo wrote:
Gillboy67 wrote:
He is a 2018 Yuckaha owner and preys at the alter of the mag tests. lol. Seriously I love the zooks too. They are super easy...
He is a 2018 Yuckaha owner and preys at the alter of the mag tests. lol. Seriously I love the zooks too. They are super easy to make fast, They handle great, If you set the suspension up properly you can be very competitive. For the average Joe that wants to moto and doesnt want to spend 9-10K its a great choice. That said I will say this I am very blessed and can buy whatever the hell i want and I chose the zook.
These days ANY new bike is a good bike its just rider pref and $$. Pick a color and go moto!!
That stock rmz250 isn’t holding anyone back unless you’re racing a Pro National lol. If that’s the case go get the engine built like everyone else on every other bike...if you really need more power, high comp piston kit and an exhaust system and she’s good to go Cool
chasetwo79
3/13/2020 4:08pm
zehn wrote:
Care to elaborate?
MOTO1313 wrote:
Sure. Honda's are the best built bike on the planet. This is no secret. Anytime anyone looks for a used bike, everyone knows that Honda's hold...
Sure. Honda's are the best built bike on the planet. This is no secret. Anytime anyone looks for a used bike, everyone knows that Honda's hold up better than any other brand, As far as new bikes, Honda's look better, they have no stink bug feel, people can get on a CRF and feel comfy almost immediately. Some of the other 450s are like riding a tank or take time to adapt. Simply put...Honda's are better than every other brand out there. Now that we have that settled, go buy a Honda.
O&GDriller wrote:
Amusing how Vitards make global statements like, "everyone knows that Honda's hold up better than any other brand". I consider myself part of the "everyone" crowd...
Amusing how Vitards make global statements like, "everyone knows that Honda's hold up better than any other brand". I consider myself part of the "everyone" crowd and I STRONGLY disagree with you. I've been racing/riding for 49 years and bought and rode Honda's from 1993 thru 2010 at which time I switched to KTM. I was on Husky prior to Honda.

I got tired of fixing the latter model Honda's after they switched to the aluminum frame bikes in 1997. The engineering and quality of components on the KTM is significantly better than the Honda or any other brand BASED UPON MY USAGE as a vet weekend rider who rides over 100 hours/yr.

I got tired of putting top ends in my 4T Honda's every 45 to 50 hours and don't even get me going on the shit Honda valves and heads and the money I spent on them. I've owned a 2010, 13, 15, 17 and now a 19 KTM 450 and EVERY one of them has gotten over 200 hours on the top and bottom end at which point I sell them and get a new one. I've not had to open up the engine on a single one of the KTM's. Hell, who ever heard of getting 200 hours out of a top end AND 200 hours out of the original OEM clutch.

So FWIW, my Honda's weren't in the same league as my KTM's. If KTM drops the ball on their product I can easily see myself going back to red or any other color for that matter. I'll always buy the best product for my needs. I don't give a shit what color it is.
I had Honda’s off and on from 1998-2008. The first model aluminum frame two strokes and then a couple of early 450s and a 250f. Back then if you asked me I would’ve told you that Honda’s were the best quality and were built the strongest. I raced all the other Japanese brands at some point or another and that was where I stood, however I think now the KTMs and Huskies are the best quality. There’s a reason they cost more and it’s because they use premium parts and materials. Things like chain sliders, blocks, engine mounts and bolts, etc all seem to last longer to me than the Japanese bikes did back then. But again I had a decade long hiatus until last year. So maybe the quality is just better all around on all bikes.

Regardless, Honda is still probably the best quality of all the Japanese brands and I think that’s still clear, plus this isn’t a statement on the speed, handling, etc. we all know Honda forks are generally solid, even stock give or take a few platform years and lately the engine seems to be a rocket ship.

Honestly I’m 2020 I doubt you can go wrong with anything. Just make sure it’s go electric start. That shit rocks.

Post a reply to: 2019 rmz450 worth it?

The Latest