50 pt difference

plowboy
8/22/2019 5:43pm
I was looking at the results sheet from Budds where Tomac clinched the title with one race left and noticed he won by 50 points. My first thought was, "what if ET dnf's both motos and MM goes 1-1...they'd be tied on points". It took a minute or two to figure out they'd break the tie by the number of moto wins...so no way Marvin could win. It was probably mentioned a hundred times ...I just missed it.Blush
|
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
8/22/2019 6:02pm
I think the tie breaker is overalls, then moto wins, then it would be who did better the last race (similar concept to overall wins with two moto score). I could be wrong though.
Johnny Ringo
8/22/2019 6:11pm
mx 219 wrote:
I think the tie breaker is overalls, then moto wins, then it would be who did better the last race (similar concept to overall wins with...
I think the tie breaker is overalls, then moto wins, then it would be who did better the last race (similar concept to overall wins with two moto score). I could be wrong though.
The racerx article on AC says they count moto wins first. I thought it was overalls too
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
8/22/2019 6:22pm
mx 219 wrote:
I think the tie breaker is overalls, then moto wins, then it would be who did better the last race (similar concept to overall wins with...
The racerx article on AC says they count moto wins first. I thought it was overalls too
Good to know. Seems backwards, but not surprised.

Post a reply to: 50 pt difference

The Latest