51 seconds of cbs racing!

Indy mxer
1/23/2011 10:31am
Respectfully, Terry, I'll have to disagree. Up to the main, the coverage of the actual RACING was absolutely sickening. Yes, sponsors and the commercials pay the...
Respectfully, Terry, I'll have to disagree. Up to the main, the coverage of the actual RACING was absolutely sickening. Yes, sponsors and the commercials pay the bills, but the show was just lame. How much fluff do they really need to throw in? If that kind of coverage existed in NBA or NFL, there would be rioting in the streets. I watch the show to watch racing, not 5 or 6 corners of racing and Ralphy Boy and his "Dungey showing some muscle" comment from the 1st heat. I guess they somewhat redeemed themselves by going commercial free for the main, hence loading up on the b.s. prior to the start of the main, but I do believe that the purpose of the show is to show racing, and there are 4 heats for the 450 class. A little more thorough coverage of all the racing would benefit the sport, and perhaps attract more viewers and create new fans. If this is there current mentality of reaching out to a new audience, it SUCKS, and they are alienating the hardcore fan. K, you can click me now. Lol
Have you ever been to a NFL or NBA game live if you have not they actually have TV time-outs so they can pay the bills.....just...
Have you ever been to a NFL or NBA game live if you have not they actually have TV time-outs so they can pay the bills.....just saying
Exactly, check out the NFL games this week. See how much time is actual action.
I would've liked to see more of the heats, but I think they're trying to expand the fan base beyond us motoheads.

Like some have said, free HD and a commercial free main kicks ass!

The Shop

Post a reply to: 51 seconds of cbs racing!

The Latest