#96 Hunter Lawrence

Belg
9/4/2017 12:52am
watch out for his little brother : Jett Lawrence !!
9/4/2017 3:15am
jeffro503 wrote:
They raced here today in the USA , on their own dime? Isn't he Seewer's team mate? Either way....Ausland should be very proud of that kid...
They raced here today in the USA , on their own dime? Isn't he Seewer's team mate?

Either way....Ausland should be very proud of that kid. He rode awesome and strong all day today in that heat. Pushed the entire time and looked good doing it. I'm with the OP , in thinking he could be a title threat next year for sure.
jemcee wrote:
We are proud of him man.. but I'm more proud of him for saying he was 'rooted' in the post race interview haha Rooted means buggered...
We are proud of him man.. but I'm more proud of him for saying he was 'rooted' in the post race interview haha

Rooted means buggered which means tired haha

Edit: I figured I should explain this better.. root is Aussie slang for sex but used instead of 'fuck'
Oi bro you gonna root that chick?
I've already rooted her man, I was rootin her a few months ago..
So he essentially just told Lisa Leyland on an international stream that he was fucked haha he's got a bit of that Aussie larrikin about him
Stoop wrote:
Laughing spot on
Which makes it funny when Americans root for someone. Especially a female.
jemcee
9/4/2017 3:32am
Which makes it funny when Americans root for someone. Especially a female.
I remember when an American first asked me 'who I was rootin for?' haha I was like uuuum myself?

The Shop

Jrewing
9/4/2017 4:12am
Haha hope he's asks Lisa L for a Ronnie Coot...
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
9/4/2017 5:11am
That corner towards the end where he popped the front wheel up and pulled up close to Hampshire, that was sick. Impressed Alessi too.
9/4/2017 5:43am
Great ride to chase down a top 5 AMA rider. Will be great to see him in USA after he wraps up world title next year
MXMattii
9/4/2017 6:57am
Racer X tweeted that he is rumoured to be in talks with Geico to go to the US at some point and someone on here said...
Racer X tweeted that he is rumoured to be in talks with Geico to go to the US at some point and someone on here said he has the same agent as a few of the Geico guys. Would love to see him do it but he's also got a bright future in MXGP.
He's inked for 2019 with Geico. Suzuki is not really giving him a nice treatment. He doesn't have the same spec of bike then Seewer and he has very strict teamorders. But next year they expect him to become world champion for them...
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/4/2017 7:09am
MXMattii wrote:
He's inked for 2019 with Geico. Suzuki is not really giving him a nice treatment. He doesn't have the same spec of bike then Seewer and...
He's inked for 2019 with Geico. Suzuki is not really giving him a nice treatment. He doesn't have the same spec of bike then Seewer and he has very strict teamorders. But next year they expect him to become world champion for them...
Hmmm, I got the roll out of their team for 2018 and plans for 19 the other day, he wasn't confirmed to have signed anything yet...
MXMattii
9/4/2017 7:20am Edited Date/Time 9/4/2017 7:27am
MXMattii wrote:
He's inked for 2019 with Geico. Suzuki is not really giving him a nice treatment. He doesn't have the same spec of bike then Seewer and...
ML512 wrote:
Hmmm, I got the roll out of their team for 2018 and plans for 19 the other day, he wasn't confirmed to have signed anything yet...
In Europe the rumor is that he's inked and that from a close source. Bit like CP377 deal back in the day with Pro Circuit.

EDIT: Could it be that it's a letter of intend?
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
9/4/2017 9:00am
ML512 wrote:
2019 at the earliest, that's the year Prado is supposedly coming also.

Prado needs to sort out his heat exhaustion issue that's the second time this year that's happened. It shouldn't happen 20mins into the first moto
ruy wrote:
Third time this year; Ottobiano with others riders, Portugal and now in USA. I think he needs go to training in some places with heat in...
Third time this year; Ottobiano with others riders, Portugal and now in USA.
I think he needs go to training in some places with heat in the next months.
He spends more time sat in truck with heat exhaustion instead of on track at these hot races. Serious issues when it's warm. Lots of dnf and dns. Needs get it under control to fight for championship next year. He's the speed and starts to challenge but soon as it gets warm wilts. And when he comes to US I don't know how he expects to challenge for a outdoor title with his heat issues. But hopefully he'll have it under control by then.
captmoto
9/4/2017 12:08pm
jemcee wrote:
We are proud of him man.. but I'm more proud of him for saying he was 'rooted' in the post race interview haha Rooted means buggered...
We are proud of him man.. but I'm more proud of him for saying he was 'rooted' in the post race interview haha

Rooted means buggered which means tired haha

Edit: I figured I should explain this better.. root is Aussie slang for sex but used instead of 'fuck'
Oi bro you gonna root that chick?
I've already rooted her man, I was rootin her a few months ago..
So he essentially just told Lisa Leyland on an international stream that he was fucked haha he's got a bit of that Aussie larrikin about him
I heard that and was laughing my ass off. I had to explain it to my wife. That was an awesome podium speech. Hope it played well at home.
9/9/2017 8:44pm
MXMattii wrote:
ML512 wrote:
MXMattii wrote:
In Europe the rumor is that he's inked and that from a close source. Bit like CP377 deal back in the day with Pro Circuit. EDIT...
In Europe the rumor is that he's inked and that from a close source. Bit like CP377 deal back in the day with Pro Circuit.

EDIT: Could it be that it's a letter of intend?
A team that doesn't race 250's at the moment
9/9/2017 9:36pm
Little off topic but I'd be extremely interested to see what has been done to those Suzuki 250fs, I've heard stuff about a KTM bottom end.
jo2910
9/10/2017 12:50pm
French website motoverte says he has been told on Monday that there wouldn't be an MX2 Suzuki ride for him next year.
Cortami79
9/10/2017 2:22pm
If Suzuki lets this kid go, they're just plain stupid. Guy is by far the most talented rider in the mx2 class at the moment, apart from Prado maybe. I usually go to sand GP's, but this year I went to Loket and was totally impressed with his riding style and his ability to find lines and skip bumps like no one else does.
9/10/2017 3:58pm
MXMattii wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Signed but not confirmed till press release. My sauce told me done deal and i believe him 100%. Although i do believe in the saying believe it when you see it.
JB479
9/10/2017 4:49pm
jo2910 wrote:
French website motoverte says he has been told on Monday that there wouldn't be an MX2 Suzuki ride for him next year.
If suzuki fold their mx2 team, thats a silly move. Surely everts could find funding from elsewhere. The Lawrence brothers have the potential to win championships. If there let go, is there any factory mx2 team with a spot?
Neo78
9/11/2017 11:59am
I'm selling my Zook if they do fold the MX2 team.... the boys on that team are the future of MX without a doubt... I can't support a manufacturer/team who wastes talent like that to pocket more personal Euros... disgusting behaviour if true...

Post a reply to: #96 Hunter Lawrence

The Latest