A2 was Diffey's last round, Ralph back next week.

mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
1/24/2020 5:02am
I thought RC has been a vast improvement first 3 rounds. I've got to give him credit, hope it continues.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
1/24/2020 6:52am
Ralph after all these years still announces supercross like he is talking to a kindergarten class.

Would love to have the ability in the NBC sports app to adjust volume for "announcing" and "stadium" sounds.
TymeMoto
1/24/2020 7:10am
TymeMoto wrote:
I think Ralph does an excellent job, always have
Always have what?
Always have thought he does a good job. You fucking idiot.
TymeMoto
1/24/2020 8:06am
TymeMoto wrote:
Clearly you don't actually think... And you clearly don't understand what "Excellent," means. Ralph is awful, amateurish, and the broadcast is far worse with him than...
Clearly you don't actually think...

And you clearly don't understand what "Excellent," means.

Ralph is awful, amateurish, and the broadcast is far worse with him than without. Back to our weekly scheduled Amateur Hour on NBC Sports Gold App.....
Since when am I not allowed to express my opinion on a public forum?

And since when if your opinion the final authority when it comes to determining the facts?

Go change your diaper, little guy.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/24/2020 8:54am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/23/399916/s1200_Screenshot_20200123_152537_Chrome.jpg[/img]
CPR wrote:
That's amazing Ralph.
* That's incredible Ralph!

Laughing Jeff Emig with a dead serious face after Ralph finished talking about Marvin and Mathilde's cats.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/24/2020 9:23am
I don't hate Ralph. Diffey was quite good. Would love to have them both.
1/24/2020 2:50pm
I don’t know if Ralph knows what he is watching to commentate on it. Ralph Says dumb things and I think ricky just gets hung up on tryin to respond to Ralph’s idiocracy.
CPR
1/24/2020 3:37pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/23/399916/s1200_Screenshot_20200123_152537_Chrome.jpg[/img]
CPR wrote:
That's amazing Ralph.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
* That's incredible Ralph!

Laughing Jeff Emig with a dead serious face after Ralph finished talking about Marvin and Mathilde's cats.
Ha yep that's the one.
TXDirt
1/25/2020 5:19am
Ralph is a great announcer. Glad he’s back.
DoctorJD
1/25/2020 9:21am
What's the over/under on "Ralph sucks" posts started after this race?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2020 9:24am
DoctorJD wrote:
What's the over/under on "Ralph sucks" posts started after this race?
I don't know about the over/under, but there's going to be at least 1 thread started about him before the night of racing is over.
Knobbyjake
1/25/2020 2:20pm
Maybe they are delaying the race so they can overdub Ralf's voice with Diffey. One can always hope.
1/25/2020 2:41pm
Polls are inaccurate,I voted 4 times for Ralph and don,t even know who he is.haha Auto generated phone votes etc. The Auzzy accent is horrible along with that ugly girl. I mean common nobody had a bag ready. Some of us are trying to eat a TV dinner. Get a unique voice not a irritating one. Maybe a south side Chicago polish accent, or John belushy cheeseburger,Pepsi. That,s from his hungarian father,s hamburger shop in the windy. Get a 3 man team of comics for announcing, great laughter and racing. Would be the most unique program on the telly, you stinky pile. Haha
CPR
1/25/2020 3:39pm
Polls are inaccurate,I voted 4 times for Ralph and don,t even know who he is.haha Auto generated phone votes etc. The Auzzy accent is horrible along...
Polls are inaccurate,I voted 4 times for Ralph and don,t even know who he is.haha Auto generated phone votes etc. The Auzzy accent is horrible along with that ugly girl. I mean common nobody had a bag ready. Some of us are trying to eat a TV dinner. Get a unique voice not a irritating one. Maybe a south side Chicago polish accent, or John belushy cheeseburger,Pepsi. That,s from his hungarian father,s hamburger shop in the windy. Get a 3 man team of comics for announcing, great laughter and racing. Would be the most unique program on the telly, you stinky pile. Haha
So what you're saying is Ralph really got less votes than it appears?

And that you only want to hear voices similar to yours? Ever thought others might find your accent annoying?
Don't need to hear you though to know your opinions are misogynistic and xenophobic.
1/25/2020 4:45pm
Prejudiced against women and people from other countries, wow cpr,very muto. My mother is from holland, date a lot of women from europe. Trained women how to operate heavy equiptment, always stood up for them out East. Almost game them equil camera time in commercials. Everyone wants the spot light, ego time. Told senator herb kohl that he needs to get some laws passed protecting women and children, domestic abuse crap. A lot of my post are humor driven😎 that girl is not really ugly, you have eyes too. Lighten up and have a freska little buddy
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/25/2020 5:05pm
TymeMoto wrote:
Clearly you don't actually think... And you clearly don't understand what "Excellent," means. Ralph is awful, amateurish, and the broadcast is far worse with him than...

Ralph is awful, amateurish, and the broadcast is far worse with him than without. Back to our weekly scheduled Amateur Hour on NBC Sports Gold App.....
TymeMoto wrote:
Since when am I not allowed to express my opinion on a public forum? And since when if your opinion the final authority when it comes...

And since when if your opinion the final authority when it comes to determining the facts?

Maybe you two should meet up at The Nice Guy on La Cienega and hash out your differences. Oh wait, neither of you are actually in B.H.
1/25/2020 5:34pm

TymeMoto wrote:
Since when am I not allowed to express my opinion on a public forum? And since when if your opinion the final authority when it comes...

avidchimp wrote:
Maybe you two should meet up at The Nice Guy on La Cienega and hash out your differences. Oh wait, neither of you are actually in...
Maybe you two should meet up at The Nice Guy on La Cienega and hash out your differences. Oh wait, neither of you are actually in B.H.
Actually, I am atm.... very unfortunately. Not my scene at all.

And I've been given the Final Authority on these matters, yes. Happened some time ago. Laughing
deluxeman
1/26/2020 7:14am
The only thing that actually bugs me about the commentators is that often a few of them will pronounce a riders name differently (AC as an...
The only thing that actually bugs me about the commentators is that often a few of them will pronounce a riders name differently (AC as an example) if there are different ways to pronounce it then the production team should just all agree on one and run with it.
Yeah or just walk down and ask the guy “How do you pronounce your name “? And get it right every single time. Seems pretty simple.
1down5up
1/26/2020 9:08am
really wish ralph wouldnt mention fictitious rivalries. ac& coop for one..
Dougy1
1/30/2020 3:20am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
1911 wrote:
This is unfortunate
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It might be for the guys on Vital, but is it really? Because if you check the tweet out, it seems like people are pumped on...
It might be for the guys on Vital, but is it really? Because if you check the tweet out, it seems like people are pumped on it. Maybe he's just deleting the negative one's. Laughing
Let’s get real here. The only only reason a small amount of people want Ralph over Diffey is an American accent !
because Leigh slays Ralph in the commentary department

Post a reply to: A2 was Diffey's last round, Ralph back next week.

The Latest