ALLSPORTS DYNAMICS SEASON LONG SX SPECIAL- SAVE UP TO 15% OFF

jc22
2/17/2018 12:46pm
I work as the sales and product/rider support representative for Allsport Dynamics.
We are the exclusive manufacturer of the patented wrist brace system that many of the top MX pros today are wearing: Shane Mc Elrath, Justin Bogle, Broc Tickle, Joey Savatgy, Adam Ciancarulo and many more.

As many, including myself, have found out, this is not a product that you want to ride without. It is not a product that you want to wait until you break or severely injure your wrist to add to your standard riding gear. This is a must have, and does not, in any way, hinder your riding ability, in fact, you don't even notice them when you ride, but you will be thankful for them when you come up short, case a jump, or crash.
DONT WAIT UNTIL YOU NEED THEM, GET THEM FOR INJURY PREVENTION AND PROTECTION.

We also work with doctors and physical therapy offices and sports medicine clinics who can write prescriptions for the brace if you have a previous injury and can provide medical insurance coding so that they can be approved and billed to medical insurance companies.

I will include the link below for our website so that you can check out our available products, but I am offering special pricing for Vital MX members who contact me and mention this post, placing their orders through me directly. That pricing is 10% off one brace and 15% off a pair of braces when you buy through me. This is an offer that you can not get through the website and I have been authorized to offer to Vital MX members.

You can private message me here, email me at allsportrep@yahoo.com or call or text me, Jason at 818-321-0057 for more info and to place your orders direct through me to get this big discount.

http://motocrosswristbrace.com/
|

Post a reply to: ALLSPORTS DYNAMICS SEASON LONG SX SPECIAL- SAVE UP TO 15% OFF

The Latest