AMA SUPERCROSS THE GAME!!

G-DUB
|
flatout111
9/2/2017 4:24pm
I agree Encore was garbage with it's mile wide tracks and way too fast game speed and crazy jumps. I do, however, think the SMX Cup was done pretty well and that I think Milestone will do a good job on this game. Hoping to hear something soon. Possibly MEC, I would think, if they're smart.

THQ...well, they have a long ways to go. Alive's Stewart Compound stuff was brilliant so it is possible but that have to get away from trying to please the masses. This is Motocross. There are no masses. Just please the MX fans.

Title got my hopes up but is a little misleading. Nothing really here we didn't already know. However, hoping G-Dub or myself have something to share with you on both games soon. Seems like Vital knows about the THQ game but those damn embargos. :/
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
9/2/2017 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2017 4:48pm
fake news,lol. hopefully it is dialed. I don't get the bug you said either. no way a tester couldn't spot that.
hopes for next title-
make the track get rougher.
pit board comes out when you go by mechanic with ahead time or behind time. after race have a lap time chart. with best laps.
fix the wall berms that have spring trap doors. you cant touch a wall berm.'
fix the start something is off when you cant launch. the whole thing (ai)needs more speed and pop.
the bikes always sound like they need shifted. more top rev?
sound could be better and physics are getting closer. I don't think mxgp physics would be good for sx.
having said all that mxgp 3 is my favorite game so far. I love career mode. wish the ai were faster and more consistent.
let some fast people make the times and lines for ai.

9/2/2017 8:04pm
this guy in the video was horrific to listen to. all he did was complain the entire time. mxgp3 is an amazing game. if you want realism the play first person view then get back to me. of course it has bugs but to act like there isn't MAJOR improvements between mxgp1 and 3 is a flat out lie. i'm tired of all these youtube video makers bashing the makers of games, it's obvious they have no idea how much goes into making a moto game. i mean check out motogp17 by milestone, the game is buttoned up to perfection so you know milestone is capable of such content. moto games are hard to get right and that's not even comparing the fact that mx games are niche games and not even close in comparison to money that's made in motogp.

support the people trying to make games for us instead of pisssing and moaning with an accent for 7 minutes telling us shit we already know

if anyone knows that guy that made the video tell him i said he's a douchelord toolbox asshat

Post a reply to: AMA SUPERCROSS THE GAME!!

The Latest