AUS X supercross Friday night thread

Edited Date/Time 11/9/2018 10:38am
Hoping to keep all the info in one place. Practice should have kicked off by now. Hopefully those with more phone battery or a real computer can fill in some blanks and results and what's happening
|
BS12
11/8/2018 7:30pm
Practice and qualifying only tonight, racing tomorrow (Saturday) night.

2018 Monster Energy AUS-X Open Event Schedule

Friday November 9

3:00pm – Pit Party Commences
3:30pm – Autograph Signing (Pit Party)
5:45pm – Ultimate VIP Track Walk and Exclusive Autograph Signing
6:00pm – Doors open to Public
7:00pm – Friday Night On-Track Action Commences & Includes
Junior 85cc – Heats and Final (Australian Junior Supercross Championship)
Junior Lites – Heats and Final (Australian Junior Supercross Championship)
SX2 Unseeded riders Practice
SX1 Unseeded riders Practice
SX2 Seeded and International riders Practice
SX1 Seeded and International riders Practice
SX2 Unseeded riders Qualifying Session 1
SX2 Seeded and International riders Qualifying Session 1
SX1 Unseeded riders Qualifying Session 1
SX1 Seeded and International riders Qualifying Session 1
SX2 Elimination Qualifying Race
SX1 Elimination Qualifying Race
2-Stroke Cup – Two Heats

Saturday November 10

12:00pm – Pit Party Commences
1:00pm – Autograph Signing (Pit Party)
3:00pm – Ultimate VIP & VIP Entry Opens and Ultimate VIP & VIP Only-Program Commences
SX2 Championship Qualifying Sessions 2
SX1 Championship Qualifying Sessions 2
FMX Free Practice
2-Stroke Cup Practice
5:00pm – Doors open to Public
6:00pm – 2018 Monster Energy AUS-X Open Sydney – Saturday Event Commences & Includes
SX1 Heat Races
SX2 Heat Races
SX1 LCQ Race
SX2 LCQ Race
SX1 SuperPole
Best Whip Contest
Best-Trick Freestyle Motocross
2-Stroke Cup Final
SX2 – 3xTriple Crown Main Event Finals
SX1 – 3xTriple Crown Main Event Finals
*More Races & special announcements still to come

*Schedule current at time of release and subject to change. Sessions and Races are listed and not in any specific order in schedule above.

locky144
11/8/2018 11:27pm
Where RV? I know he was still planning on heading down under seen or heard nothing about him.
11/8/2018 11:31pm
Ok thanks. Hadn't looked into Friday night much as going Saturday. Explains why seats are SO much cheaper
11/8/2018 11:35pm
locky144 wrote:
Where RV? I know he was still planning on heading down under seen or heard nothing about him.
His father passed away last weekend from a heart attack. I don't think anyone who knows about that is or understandably expects him to come given the circumstances.

The Shop

11/8/2018 11:57pm
locky144 wrote:
His father passed away last weekend from a heart attack. I don't think anyone who knows about that is or understandably expects him to come given...
His father passed away last weekend from a heart attack. I don't think anyone who knows about that is or understandably expects him to come given the circumstances.
11/9/2018 12:26am
That's awesome. Gunna be some emotions there too. What a friggen legend Smile
11/9/2018 12:39am
Man respect to RV. Not to talk down about any other rider but we've seen a lot of them pull out of these overseas races for different reasons but RV, a guy who doesn't need the start money and has nothing to prove is going to keep his word to the promoters and fans despite the tragic event that happened in his family recently. Doesn't get much better than that in my book.
11/9/2018 1:58am
Dougy1 wrote:
How does it work totally confusing. My son's bmx events generally go through ezeventing .. way easier to follow any tips to get live timing off...
How does it work totally confusing. My son's bmx events generally go through ezeventing .. way easier to follow any tips to get live timing off that site
Yeah I know Ezy too for same reason. I found results through clicking on the all against the race. It's a pdf so has to be downloaded.
Dougy1
11/9/2018 3:09am
Makes me really appreciate AMA live timing
tingo
11/9/2018 5:09am
Sounds like RV won’t race after all due to not having a visa. Can anyone confirm? If true, what a bummer
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
11/9/2018 10:41am
tingo wrote:
Sounds like RV won’t race after all due to not having a visa. Can anyone confirm? If true, what a bummer
He posted that won't be there with an unforeseen issue and with the passing of his father. I don't think anyone will be upset about him missing this weekend with all that's happened.

Post a reply to: AUS X supercross Friday night thread

The Latest