All-out VS Supercross

I cant believe im saying this but I think Nordic actually hit the jackpot here....They offer so much more flexibility within the game and have listened to the fans with bike noise, whips, and track ruts forming deeper now. Now that they have the outdoor national license I really do think those tracks will dominate supercross in every aspect.

I don't understand Milestone, all of the resources in the world provided with the official license and they deliver a mxgp 4 stadium series with a track editor and great graphics but absolute no changes to gameplay for supercross?

Just think about what they could actually do with this game license..... First of all the fact that there is no whoops and bumps on these tracks is ridiculous SUPERCROSS IS ALL ABOUT WHOOPS SPEED. Why not make them huge so you actually have to slow down before them and master the pace so if you fuck up, your bike loops out or due to setting. Literally something as realistic as that is not in the game, literally nothing. Where are the tight sections that you can maybe 3-3-3 or 1-2-1-2-3-1 LITERALLY simple stuff like this will not be in the game. As well as AI on its hardest difficulty masterable within 10 hrs, like if I played F1 on Legend I will literally never win a race.

In my opinion what Nordic is doing is what a moto game should be like, Yes Supercross looks 10x better graphic wise but they literally got the license and did nothing with it. Its almost like they scanned everyone, made the tracks, and added nothing new to the realism of the bike reaction for supercross specifically, don't get me wrong their outdoor games are fantastic, I just think they dropped the ball on Supercross by not adding these supercross factors into the physics.

Fuck, might as well load up the N64 and over jump everything and blitz the whoops, its actually more realistic, SAD!!

End Rant

|
zehn
1/24/2018 1:40pm
Neither game is even out yet
SKlein
1/24/2018 2:09pm
Complaining about one or the other when we're even lucky to have options is pretty hilarious. Saying one is better than the other before either are even out is also quite ridiculous.
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
1/24/2018 2:13pm
im pretty sure that we will have plenty of awesome stuff to play shortly concering mx/sx....

The Shop

Braaaphole
1/24/2018 2:25pm
I have to admit, I got pretty bored with MXGP3 pretty fast. Hold it wide open and slow down for the corners, that's it. I'll still end up buying SX and All Out, and I really don't even play games that much.
flatout111
1/24/2018 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 1/24/2018 2:34pm
All I have seen from All Out is about 10 seconds on a MX/SX bike of game play basically focusing on whips. To me, it looks just like every other MVA game. Nothing for me to be excited about.

If they recapture the magic of the great but difficult Alive Stewart Compound stuff with correct scale and something that required right much skill to master I'd be all about it. But I doubt we get that. Not seeing anything that looks much different than the 14 year old Unleashed. But hoping it's good, regardless.

To the OP, where did you get info they have Outdoor license? Would be great if true but if so, why haven't we heard anything about it? Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

I spoke to DC a while back about that exact subject. He said they hope to do such in the future. But didn't give any indication it was anytime soon.

I highly doubt All Out has the license. Sounds like it may happen down the road with some developer but I don't see it happening now. I'd be glad to be wrong but doubt I am.
Acidreamer
1/24/2018 2:33pm
I guess if theyre too easy buy mx sim and be done with it.
1/24/2018 6:24pm
I cant believe im saying this but I think Nordic actually hit the jackpot here....They offer so much more flexibility within the game and have listened...
I cant believe im saying this but I think Nordic actually hit the jackpot here....They offer so much more flexibility within the game and have listened to the fans with bike noise, whips, and track ruts forming deeper now. Now that they have the outdoor national license I really do think those tracks will dominate supercross in every aspect.

I don't understand Milestone, all of the resources in the world provided with the official license and they deliver a mxgp 4 stadium series with a track editor and great graphics but absolute no changes to gameplay for supercross?

Just think about what they could actually do with this game license..... First of all the fact that there is no whoops and bumps on these tracks is ridiculous SUPERCROSS IS ALL ABOUT WHOOPS SPEED. Why not make them huge so you actually have to slow down before them and master the pace so if you fuck up, your bike loops out or due to setting. Literally something as realistic as that is not in the game, literally nothing. Where are the tight sections that you can maybe 3-3-3 or 1-2-1-2-3-1 LITERALLY simple stuff like this will not be in the game. As well as AI on its hardest difficulty masterable within 10 hrs, like if I played F1 on Legend I will literally never win a race.

In my opinion what Nordic is doing is what a moto game should be like, Yes Supercross looks 10x better graphic wise but they literally got the license and did nothing with it. Its almost like they scanned everyone, made the tracks, and added nothing new to the realism of the bike reaction for supercross specifically, don't get me wrong their outdoor games are fantastic, I just think they dropped the ball on Supercross by not adding these supercross factors into the physics.

Fuck, might as well load up the N64 and over jump everything and blitz the whoops, its actually more realistic, SAD!!

End Rant

so they have the outdoor license huh? and how much gameplay have you watched?

and sx is the same as stadium series huh? no changes?

lol. you’re delusional bro
Juice_Mann
1/24/2018 6:53pm
Nordic/THQ has made one shit game after another. I'm sure All Out won't be any better. Despite its similarities to MXGP3 it's still way better than any MX game Nordic has ever made. By the way the SX game will look much better once they hand the controller to someone who actually knows how to play the game.
zehn
1/24/2018 7:06pm
Juice_Mann wrote:
Nordic/THQ has made one shit game after another. I'm sure All Out won't be any better. Despite its similarities to MXGP3 it's still way better than...
Nordic/THQ has made one shit game after another. I'm sure All Out won't be any better. Despite its similarities to MXGP3 it's still way better than any MX game Nordic has ever made. By the way the SX game will look much better once they hand the controller to someone who actually knows how to play the game.
Lol
JW381
1/24/2018 8:21pm
Delete thread
redrider400
1/24/2018 10:25pm
I cant believe im saying this but I think Nordic actually hit the jackpot here....They offer so much more flexibility within the game and have listened...

End Rant

Agreed. The only thing that bothers me is like all of their games, when you jump, it's not "floaty" enough. I don't think that's actually a word, but its just the bike doesn't have suspension. It just goes off the jump without any compression of the suspension and there isn't enough hang time. And maybe still a bit to fast. If any of what I just said made any sense.
hyler199
1/25/2018 12:05am
read a bit..too much politics...... im buying both and beating both campaign modes before Ill play online. Just pumped to have some good entertainment, and theres two completely different games to boot! Imagine if they were both the same?! .... whats everyones end game here ?! lol
fanger
1/25/2018 12:19am
hyler199 wrote:
read a bit..too much politics...... im buying both and beating both campaign modes before Ill play online. Just pumped to have some good entertainment, and theres...
read a bit..too much politics...... im buying both and beating both campaign modes before Ill play online. Just pumped to have some good entertainment, and theres two completely different games to boot! Imagine if they were both the same?! .... whats everyones end game here ?! lol
You sir make too much sense, get outta here.
Donovan759
1/25/2018 5:12am
so they have the outdoor license huh? and how much gameplay have you watched? and sx is the same as stadium series huh? no changes? lol...
so they have the outdoor license huh? and how much gameplay have you watched?

and sx is the same as stadium series huh? no changes?

lol. you’re delusional bro
Tuck your ears back under your hat.
1/25/2018 7:01am
They do have the outdoor license, it was confirmed on their facebook page stating they have news regarding that later down the road.

Don't know if anyone here is blind but no matter who is playing, the whoops are 1 inch tall, no different line selection, and it looks like there is no sort of rhythm on any of the gameplay tracks, WHICH IS SUPERCROSS. THIS IS NOT MOTOCROSS the physics have to react completely different and they don't look like that are supercross based.

No reason is should be that hard to clear a double and triples should not be separated that far into the only line option. I guess no one else analyzed the gameplay footage and just saw wow nice graphics!

They basically made a game for kids to play as their heros.
1/25/2018 7:24am
so I just watched a new gameplay video, there are options for whoops size and saw some good sections put together..... my not be that bad
Spydee
1/25/2018 7:32am
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game.

As realistic as you want it, let's be fair, people are always going to nitpick and argue that it could be better.

If you're that pissed off with it then grab your helmet, jump on your dirt bike and go out riding if you want it to be that realistic.
zehn
1/25/2018 8:29am
Spydee wrote:
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game. As realistic...
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game.

As realistic as you want it, let's be fair, people are always going to nitpick and argue that it could be better.

If you're that pissed off with it then grab your helmet, jump on your dirt bike and go out riding if you want it to be that realistic.
It's called Madden.... Oh wait
1/25/2018 10:08am
Spydee wrote:
Be thankful they even keep producing these games in general. I've been waiting over a decade for someone to release a decent rugby game. As realistic...

I was explaining that they could of included pretty minor adjustments that are important to a supercross game, if that does not bother you then wait another year for one
moto282
1/25/2018 10:21am
The whips in All Out look a little strange because the rider doesn't move his head. He's always looking at his front fender. Wasn't like that in Reflex. Hopefully it's just early gameplay stuff.
chad_111
1/25/2018 10:28am
I seen nothing on their facebook saying that they have the license for the ama national series.
1/25/2018 12:21pm
moto282 wrote:
The whips in All Out look a little strange because the rider doesn't move his head. He's always looking at his front fender. [url=https://youtu.be/YpY69l6UyZU?t=52s]Wasn't like that...
The whips in All Out look a little strange because the rider doesn't move his head. He's always looking at his front fender. Wasn't like that in Reflex. Hopefully it's just early gameplay stuff.
Still better than having scripted whips that don't even look good.
MR. X
1/25/2018 3:25pm
We haven't had this kind of choice to make since VHS and beta-max
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2018 3:39pm
MR. X wrote:
I know what VHS are but WTF is beta-max?

Serious question. I'd like to know. Thanks.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/25/2018 3:50pm
MR. X wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Beta-Max was the competing platform to VHS. More people chose VHS and Beta went away.
zehn
1/25/2018 3:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2018 4:00pm
MR. X wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Think HDDVD vs. Blue Ray
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/25/2018 4:04pm
MR. X wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Falcon wrote:
Beta-Max was the competing platform to VHS. More people chose VHS and Beta went away.
I see and zehn explained it with modern things I know about. I've heard of HDDVD but I don't think I've ever actually seen one.

All clear. Thanks for the explanation.
flatout111
1/25/2018 4:25pm
chad_111 wrote:
I seen nothing on their facebook saying that they have the license for the ama national series.
OP....where did you see anything specifically on FB about them having lucense? I can almost guarantee this is not true. If it was, they would not keep it such a secret.

? This sounds like fake news.

Post a reply to: All-out VS Supercross

The Latest