Another Ralph thread

Wells423
Seriously what’s with the guy? Is he not watching the monitor or just trying to create false hype? Tomac stalled the bike!!! Oh wait he was stuck on a tough block. Well let’s hope his bike holds up. OH TOMAC IS HAVING BIKE PROBLEMS!!! As he clearly is fucking with his goggles multiple times. Then mentions the bike not holding together again. What is with that guy?
|
drt410
2/2/2019 10:18pm
T-Fish

Your move bro..
kb228
2/2/2019 10:19pm
Not sure but he needs to chill on saying the bikes are having problems. Thats a good way to kill a brand reputation even tho its false information. Thats what? Two weekends in a row now?
Beeby
2/2/2019 10:43pm
How tall is Ralph? Anyone know?
VRR7
2/2/2019 11:00pm
KTM pays him !

The Shop

Kelz87
Fantasy
1468th
2/2/2019 11:06pm
Get off Ralph’s nuts man, ffs. The man’s job is to commentate a LIVE race. The conditions and mud covering everything tonight didn’t make it any easier either
2/3/2019 1:06am
Last lap Tomac has a 12-15 second lead and he gets excited that it got cut down by 3 seconds.
DL
2/3/2019 1:12am
Wells423 wrote:
Seriously what’s with the guy? Is he not watching the monitor or just trying to create false hype? Tomac stalled the bike!!! Oh wait he was...
Seriously what’s with the guy? Is he not watching the monitor or just trying to create false hype? Tomac stalled the bike!!! Oh wait he was stuck on a tough block. Well let’s hope his bike holds up. OH TOMAC IS HAVING BIKE PROBLEMS!!! As he clearly is fucking with his goggles multiple times. Then mentions the bike not holding together again. What is with that guy?
Fake news.
Mxracer6y
2/3/2019 1:56am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 1:56am
Wells423 wrote:
Seriously what’s with the guy? Is he not watching the monitor or just trying to create false hype? Tomac stalled the bike!!! Oh wait he was...
after watching the race, and hearing the same shit you just pointed out, i INSTANTLY came on here to see if i was the only one that felt this way.

ralph blows so goddamn bad.... i dont understand why they cant/wont replace him with grant langston, or weege
2/3/2019 3:50am
Wells423 wrote:
I’ll thumbs up ya bro, I feel your pain haha
2/3/2019 3:54am
Wells423 wrote:
Mxracer6y wrote:
after watching the race, and hearing the same shit you just pointed out, i INSTANTLY came on here to see if i was the only one...
after watching the race, and hearing the same shit you just pointed out, i INSTANTLY came on here to see if i was the only one that felt this way.

ralph blows so goddamn bad.... i dont understand why they cant/wont replace him with grant langston, or weege
Langston is an Analyst (Ricky’s position).
Weigant would be good, I don’t know why they didn’t give him the position.
Then interchange the analysts week to week. Langston, Daniel Blair, Jason Thomas, Steve Mathes.
Change things up a bit and keep it interesting.
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter because all us die hard fans will watch regardless... would be nice to have a better product is all.
2/3/2019 4:05am
Hyping up Ferrandis with his "Euro advantage" saying he just needs a lap or two to close in on Cianciarulo, while getting passed by Marchbanks was a funny one.
joeellis
2/3/2019 5:28am
EnvyMedia wrote:
Hyping up Ferrandis with his "Euro advantage" saying he just needs a lap or two to close in on Cianciarulo, while getting passed by Marchbanks was...
Hyping up Ferrandis with his "Euro advantage" saying he just needs a lap or two to close in on Cianciarulo, while getting passed by Marchbanks was a funny one.
Have you guys ever thought that part of his job is to try and add excitement to a very boring event. I’m happy this sport continues through these conditions (they should), but I wouldn’t want to see many events contested in these conditions. By far the most boring race so far this year. Besides, we don’t get to choose the commentators. Give Ralph a break/brake. ?
2/3/2019 5:35am
Why didn't they mention anything about how good Europeans are riding in the mud, or how good plessinger is in the slop. I thought they would of brought it up at least 3 times.
JoePit
2/3/2019 5:36am
What's the difference if he calls something wrong? He's juggling 22 guys in crazy conditions.
Zycki11
2/3/2019 6:01am
Why didn't they mention anything about how good Europeans are riding in the mud, or how good plessinger is in the slop. I thought they would...
Why didn't they mention anything about how good Europeans are riding in the mud, or how good plessinger is in the slop. I thought they would of brought it up at least 3 times.
they did
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
2/3/2019 6:37am Edited Date/Time 2/3/2019 6:37am
My favorite part was when he said you can tell thats cooper webb by the red number plates as they showed a dude (cooper) on a bike completely covered in mud with no visible plates.
Bultaco
2/3/2019 7:09am
Ralph could seriously improve his commentating if he quit hypothesizing about what might happen. Any sentence that he starts with "Will this...." should be eliminated. Report on and tell the viewers what is going on during the race.
NATEP231
2/3/2019 8:08am
For just one round put Pat McAfee and Grant Langston in the booth. 1 round. A guy who has no clue about the sport and parties, and a guy who knows everything about the sport and parties. Hey NBC I’ll pay ya an extra $10 for that race to be able to hear other people talk. I’ve bit my lip long enough but last night was terrible to listen to.
wtnotch
2/3/2019 8:11am
You guys are way too hard on Ralph. Without his insightful comments, we wouldn’t have known that Plessinger was in 7th place, the same number that’s on his number plate.

Post a reply to: Another Ralph thread

The Latest