Any word on how Stroupe is doing?

12/14/2017 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 12/14/2017 5:25pm
Was just wondering if anyone knew of his whereabouts/well-being. Not to sound sappy but It bothers me when the hard realities of our sport jeopardize the life and choices of a rider.. hope Nico Izzi is Still clean too.. just sticks in the back of my mind that a recovering addict riding is one injury away from a Percocet prescription.

Anyhoo, hope to hear they’re doing well!

Safe shredding Amigos!
|
rmoto003
12/14/2017 4:25pm
High as fuck brah
12/14/2017 4:37pm
Well he just had a court date here in Union County North Carolina (where I live) in on the 8th of this month... Not sure when the original arrest was....

STROUPE,AUSTIN,LEE POSSESS HEROIN FELONY PROBATION VIOLATION
STROUPE,AUSTIN,LEE POSSESS MARIJUANA UP TO 1/2 OZ MISDEMEANOR PROBATION VIOL
agn5009
12/14/2017 4:39pm
Well he just had a court date here in Union County North Carolina (where I live) in on the 8th of this month... Not sure when...
Well he just had a court date here in Union County North Carolina (where I live) in on the 8th of this month... Not sure when the original arrest was....

Probation violation is no bueno. That means he's probably sitting in jail on a probation warrant til his court date.
12/14/2017 4:49pm
Well he just had a court date here in Union County North Carolina (where I live) in on the 8th of this month... Not sure when...

Sounds a lot like the old one.. but doubt they’d schedule a pb violation a year n some odd months out, so perhaps a new one.. would suck if that’s the case.. seems when people are wrapped up in this n there’s no good news there’s a reason for it

The Shop

12/14/2017 5:21pm
Yea.... Can't find the corresponding arrest record, but looks like his court date has been continued to January 2018..

12/14/2017 5:25pm
Hmm interesting, not much of a lawyer so not sure what to make of it haha. Appreciate the sleuthing though!

Post a reply to: Any word on how Stroupe is doing?

The Latest