Anyone tried it?

walleyeguy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTkefJHfC0

This has been around a while and I was wondering if anybody or team has been known to use nano technology protection to keep mud off their bikes. Seems like it should last at least as long a Main or at least help a lot.
|
1/9/2019 8:04am Edited Date/Time 1/9/2019 8:06am
*Ultra-Ever Dry does NOT dry clear! It cannot be used on automobile windshields and obscures visibility through glass.

FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. NOT AVAILABLE TO CONSUMERS AT THIS TIME.
walleyeguy
1/9/2019 8:17am
Ok. That answers that. Back to "on the bike". Seems like it would work great applied to the under side of your fenders and anywhere else that mud sticks (foot pegs, engine "not sure of heat resistance", swing arm, fork tubes, etc.

The Shop

crf250pilot
1/9/2019 8:22am
walleyeguy wrote:
Ok. That answers that. Back to "on the bike". Seems like it would work great applied to the under side of your fenders and anywhere else...
Ok. That answers that. Back to "on the bike". Seems like it would work great applied to the under side of your fenders and anywhere else that mud sticks (foot pegs, engine "not sure of heat resistance", swing arm, fork tubes, etc.
Pam cooking spray.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
1/9/2019 8:29am
Pam cooking spray.
Good in RV toilets as well. Prevents skidmarks and lubes the seal to help combat dry docking
scrallex
1/9/2019 8:41am

This stuff has been out a while and is available at some Home Depot, Lowes and Walmart locations. Something like $6 a can. Haven't tried it out but curious to see if it works and how long it lasts before requiring a new coating. I can't imagine race teams not ever hearing about this stuff or trying it out so I imagine it probably doesn't work as we would hope on the scoots.

Post a reply to: Anyone tried it?

The Latest