Atlanta Supie tickets, VIP etc.

3rdgearpinned
10/17/2017 7:14am
planning a solo trip to the ATL in Feb. Ill be alone so I want the best tickets, VIP stuff if available. Is there anything that can get me better access like paddock passes that we can buy for the nationals?

Thanks
|
Ted722
10/17/2017 7:22am
Is it Supie, Supea, or Supee? Can’t find the word in the dictionary.
SEE ARE125
10/17/2017 7:43am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2017 7:45am
Ted722 wrote:
Is it Supie, Supea, or Supee? Can’t find the word in the dictionary.
Soupie. It’s pork.
10/17/2017 7:53am
First year in the new dome, so not sure how different things will be this year. In the past they always pitted inside the Georgia World Congress convention center, not sure if that's still the plan or if they'll have room for outdoor pits next to the new stadium. Either way, due to the large crowd the event always draws, pits get VERY crowded. I know last year they offered a pre-race track walk package for the fans (not during the same time as the riders track walk) but other than that, I'm not aware of any special VIP access. That being said, I'm sure they'll offer plenty of ways to happily take your money Smile
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
10/17/2017 8:30am
planning a solo trip to the ATL in Feb. Ill be alone so I want the best tickets, VIP stuff if available. Is there anything that...
planning a solo trip to the ATL in Feb. Ill be alone so I want the best tickets, VIP stuff if available. Is there anything that can get me better access like paddock passes that we can buy for the nationals?

Thanks
Contact Jason Thomas and do his VIP deal.

The Shop

10/17/2017 9:06am
planning a solo trip to the ATL in Feb. Ill be alone so I want the best tickets, VIP stuff if available. Is there anything that...

Thanks
731chopper wrote:
Contact Jason Thomas and do his VIP deal.
Ahh yes, very good call. Totally forgot about this. Here's the link for it: http://teamrmatvmc.com/rm-vip-experience/

Also, here's a link to a thread on here with comments from someone who did it in the past http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Supercross-Ticket-Prices,…

Post a reply to: Atlanta Supie tickets, VIP etc.

The Latest