Aus sx

block75
9/25/2017 1:00am
JB479 wrote:
Sx2 wasnt to bad but they need to get more sx1 entries. Bit of a shame ktm pulled out. Less factory rides each year it seems.
I think Ktm always had planned on having 2 riders but with Kirk Gibbs being mx only that opened the door for Mastin to come in even though he is on 250 he will be on a 450 from next year so not a bad idea bringing him in this year to get familiar with team etc, the other ride was already taken by Luke Styke but a back injury not long before round one put him out and not that much time to get a replacement, not sure if they will go with another rider for next few rounds but I'd say probably not
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
9/25/2017 6:09am
JB479 wrote:
Sx2 wasnt to bad but they need to get more sx1 entries. Bit of a shame ktm pulled out. Less factory rides each year it seems.
block75 wrote:
I think Ktm always had planned on having 2 riders but with Kirk Gibbs being mx only that opened the door for Mastin to come in...
I think Ktm always had planned on having 2 riders but with Kirk Gibbs being mx only that opened the door for Mastin to come in even though he is on 250 he will be on a 450 from next year so not a bad idea bringing him in this year to get familiar with team etc, the other ride was already taken by Luke Styke but a back injury not long before round one put him out and not that much time to get a replacement, not sure if they will go with another rider for next few rounds but I'd say probably not
Does not look like they will.

It was a all japanese SX1 class, no KTM or Husqvarna bikes, no team or privateers.

Actually apart from Reardon and Crawford in SX1 and Wilson in SX2 it was pretty much a Honda and Yamaha show up front in both classes.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Aus sx

The Latest