Australia’s Largest moto park

sleetdawg
While I’m on my family vacation I couldn’t stay away from the bike or track so My Latest Track Review that is now live from one of Australia’s largest motorcycle park. See how this park stacks up agains one of California’s facility’s

https://mytwowheellife.com/mytwowheellife/2018/1/5/queensland-moto-park
|
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
1/5/2018 10:57pm
sleetdawg wrote:
While I’m on my family vacation I couldn’t stay away from the bike or track so My Latest Track Review that is now live from one...
While I’m on my family vacation I couldn’t stay away from the bike or track so My Latest Track Review that is now live from one of Australia’s largest motorcycle park. See how this park stacks up agains one of California’s facility’s

You need to take a 2000km trip south and head to Ride Park in Victoria, then visit Park4 for a day while down there.

If back later into the year, Krusics also in Victoria is pretty dam sweet, especially if you like sand.

Cool write up on the Qld Moto Park Smile
sleetdawg
1/5/2018 11:17pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
You need to take a 2000km trip south and head to Ride Park in Victoria, then visit Park4 for a day while down there. If back...
You need to take a 2000km trip south and head to Ride Park in Victoria, then visit Park4 for a day while down there.

If back later into the year, Krusics also in Victoria is pretty dam sweet, especially if you like sand.

Cool write up on the Qld Moto Park Smile
I’d love to travel more around Australia and see what the tracks are like. I’ll make sure to put Ride Park on my to do lists. Thanks for the kind words learning as a go with this whole “blog” thing.
1/5/2018 11:57pm
Was skeptical it was even possible to compare an Aussie track to Socal tracks but that article was well done.
tobz
1/6/2018 12:12am
Cool write up, been there 2 or 3 times and always came away grinning ear to ear.

The Shop

JB479
1/6/2018 12:13am
sleetdawg wrote:
While I’m on my family vacation I couldn’t stay away from the bike or track so My Latest Track Review that is now live from one...

I ride Qmp nearly weekend, as a motocross racer it can be hot and cold. Some days It will be unreal ripped deep and watered which makes for unreal ruts. Other days it isn't ripped deep and not watered enough then it ends up like riding a creek bed. (rocky/sketchy). To their defence they try to cater for "weekend warriors' who like riding smooth/flat hard pack tracks.

My favourite track is Natural Terrain but i don't mind MX2. I just don't really understand the positioning of jumps. Theres two doubles/Step downs that are coming straight out turns and even on a 450 if there isn't a decent rut or much traction, i have seat bounce to get over them. I think there a little sketchy because your still turning and all it takes is your rear wheel to loose traction especially on the slick hardpack upramp and you'll end having a big high side crash.

Rotaholic
1/6/2018 12:52am
Awesome write up, come to New Zealand next time and you will never want to leave
1/6/2018 2:44am
Rotaholic wrote:
Awesome write up, come to New Zealand next time and you will never want to leave
Hahaha classic Kiwi lol
sleetdawg
1/6/2018 7:36pm
sleetdawg wrote:

JB479 wrote:
I ride Qmp nearly weekend, as a motocross racer it can be hot and cold. Some days It will be unreal ripped deep and watered which...
I ride Qmp nearly weekend, as a motocross racer it can be hot and cold. Some days It will be unreal ripped deep and watered which makes for unreal ruts. Other days it isn't ripped deep and not watered enough then it ends up like riding a creek bed. (rocky/sketchy). To their defence they try to cater for "weekend warriors' who like riding smooth/flat hard pack tracks.

My favourite track is Natural Terrain but i don't mind MX2. I just don't really understand the positioning of jumps. Theres two doubles/Step downs that are coming straight out turns and even on a 450 if there isn't a decent rut or much traction, i have seat bounce to get over them. I think there a little sketchy because your still turning and all it takes is your rear wheel to loose traction especially on the slick hardpack upramp and you'll end having a big high side crash.

I agree with you the park is designed for all the hobby riders as it should because they are the one who are paying the bills and supporting the sport. There was many parts of the tracks that hadn’t been prepped in quite a while, but like I said kudos to them for making a facility that has something for everyone

Post a reply to: Australia’s Largest moto park

The Latest