huck
9/11/2018 9:05am Edited Date/Time 9/16/2018 12:06pm
Any new word on Tickle and his appeal?
|
davistld01
9/11/2018 9:15am
huck wrote:
Any new word on Tickle and his appeal?
Historically speaking...Broc might as well have wadded it up and thrown it out the window driving down the freeway.
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
9/11/2018 9:15am
At some point, long past his viable motocross racing age, it will be determined that his appeal was denied. There will be no explanation as to why this result was arrived at, nor any way to see any of the evidence against him.

You know, because that's fair.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/11/2018 9:24am
Last I talked to him, he was still awaiting a response. In the meantime, he’s opted to sit and wait, rather than do any offseason races (like the Transworld Slam or others) that might be looked at unfavorably.

The Shop

9/11/2018 9:39am
Doesn't his brother race? Why he doesn't just pull a Ronnie Mac under his brothers name. Fuck it
huck
9/11/2018 9:45am
Doesn't his brother race? Why he doesn't just pull a Ronnie Mac under his brothers name. Fuck it
Yeah, that would get him far.
TSCHAM101
9/11/2018 9:58am
GuyB wrote:
Last I talked to him, he was still awaiting a response. In the meantime, he’s opted to sit and wait, rather than do any offseason races...
Last I talked to him, he was still awaiting a response. In the meantime, he’s opted to sit and wait, rather than do any offseason races (like the Transworld Slam or others) that might be looked at unfavorably.
Why would that look unfavorably?

I believe the whole industry has come to the conclusion of accidental consumption or a contaminated product... 90% of supplement companies are at risk of slight cross contamination and there is nothing we can do about it. the only thing that can happen is to go to a medical grade supply train, which we all know would add a significant amount of money to the entire supplement industry.

Hell, you can even test positive after eating a steak, unless it was grass fed, organic beef.. then its harder to test positive but still possible...

And I know of a few Olympians that will openly admit they paid 10,000 to get a highly classified steroid, but had a slight restructure so it wouldn't come up on a WADA test... for instance lance Armstrong, everybody in the world knew he was on steroids, but nobody could prove it...

let the kid ride, give him a fine(mainly for the labor costs of everyone involved) and let him continue riding, and not ruin his career over some shit that isn't his fault.
Kyle_McNab
9/11/2018 10:00am
Might as well go to Canada
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
9/11/2018 10:05am
They are waiting for his fax #
tprice07
9/11/2018 10:52am
He will get 4 years. You'll see him in Canada next year.
brocster
9/11/2018 11:52am
Seems weird he would GAF about how it looks as they don’t GAF about him obviously...
HusqFan3
9/11/2018 12:05pm
GuyB wrote:
Last I talked to him, he was still awaiting a response. In the meantime, he’s opted to sit and wait, rather than do any offseason races...
TSCHAM101 wrote:
Why would that look unfavorably? I believe the whole industry has come to the conclusion of accidental consumption or a contaminated product... 90% of supplement companies...

I believe the whole industry has come to the conclusion of accidental consumption or a contaminated product... 90% of supplement companies are at risk of slight cross contamination and there is nothing we can do about it. the only thing that can happen is to go to a medical grade supply train, which we all know would add a significant amount of money to the entire supplement industry.

Hell, you can even test positive after eating a steak, unless it was grass fed, organic beef.. then its harder to test positive but still possible...

And I know of a few Olympians that will openly admit they paid 10,000 to get a highly classified steroid, but had a slight restructure so it wouldn't come up on a WADA test... for instance lance Armstrong, everybody in the world knew he was on steroids, but nobody could prove it...

let the kid ride, give him a fine(mainly for the labor costs of everyone involved) and let him continue riding, and not ruin his career over some shit that isn't his fault.
That’s not how Lance was beating the system and not sure how pointing out that athletes are able to find ways to work around testing procedures supports your view point that he should be allowed to race but whatever i guess...
JD167
9/11/2018 12:05pm
brocster wrote:
Seems weird he would GAF about how it looks as they don’t GAF about him obviously...
X2 I'd be trying to make that off season cash before heading to Canada if I was him. Who gives a shit about WADA, the FIM or the AMA, if I could get paid to ride I would take whatever opportunity came my way because we all know fair or not he will not come out on top on this one.
BR8ES
9/11/2018 12:41pm
Good luck to him in Canada!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
9/11/2018 1:24pm
it over let it go nobody listens to techno.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
9/11/2018 1:32pm
GuyB wrote:
TSCHAM101 wrote:
Why would that look unfavorably? I believe the whole industry has come to the conclusion of accidental consumption or a contaminated product... 90% of supplement companies...

"accidental consumption" I don't know what industry you are talking about but a good number of the industry believes he was getting some help but its not politically correct to say it just like its not politically correct to say that there are riders taking PEDs now and before the testing there were lots of riders doing it and with the money involved why wouldn't they I know I would.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
9/11/2018 1:35pm
This WADA deal is such a joke.

These idiots are playing God with their punishment and zero correspondence to the riders.

This sport is different and needs a different set of punishments to apply.

So Broc feels he should sit at home and not earn his living while he waits for their call? He has European SX races and Canada awaiting him so he can earn money for his family.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
9/11/2018 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/12/2018 9:41am
GuyB wrote:
I get sitting out some of the off season stuff, but how would something like Transworld Slam be unfavorable? Or RBSR for that matter... I get sanctioned races, but one off mean nothing stuff shouldn't be unfavorable in anyway. The guy has to try to make money somehow. Am I right?
jbrown15
9/11/2018 2:05pm
lostboy819 wrote:
"accidental consumption" I don't know what industry you are talking about but a good number of the industry believes he was getting some help but its...
"accidental consumption" I don't know what industry you are talking about but a good number of the industry believes he was getting some help but its not politically correct to say it just like its not politically correct to say that there are riders taking PEDs now and before the testing there were lots of riders doing it and with the money involved why wouldn't they I know I would.
So you're saying that allot of the industry does indeed believe he willing took a substance to cheat?
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
9/11/2018 2:20pm
This would be faster than waiting for the appeal:

Go to Mexico
Grow a mustache
Sneak into the US under the name Brac Cosquillas
Race a few local pro races to obtain a new pro AMA card
Race supey as a privateer and make some money
Colab with 722 on a song called "WADA ya think of me now"
Become more famous than Broc Tickle
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
9/11/2018 2:43pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
This would be faster than waiting for the appeal: Go to Mexico Grow a mustache Sneak into the US under the name Brac Cosquillas Race a...

Go to Mexico
Grow a mustache
Creativity and original response = 10/10
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
9/11/2018 2:44pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I get sitting out some of the off season stuff, but how would something like Transworld Slam be unfavorable? Or RBSR for that matter... I get...
I get sitting out some of the off season stuff, but how would something like Transworld Slam be unfavorable? Or RBSR for that matter... I get sanctioned races, but one off mean nothing stuff shouldn't be unfavorable in anyway. The guy has to try to make money somehow. Am I right?
You are right.
CozMan
9/11/2018 2:45pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
This would be faster than waiting for the appeal: Go to Mexico Grow a mustache Sneak into the US under the name Brac Cosquillas Race a...

Go to Mexico
Grow a mustache
allright, I LOL'd.
JD167
9/11/2018 2:47pm
TriRacer27 wrote:

Go to Mexico
Grow a mustache
GrinningGrinningGrinningGrinning
ando
9/11/2018 2:50pm
GuyB wrote:
TSCHAM101 wrote:

“I believe the whole industry...” = I will validate my own opinion by assuming everyone else shares the same view.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2889th
9/11/2018 3:00pm
JD167 wrote:
X2 I'd be trying to make that off season cash before heading to Canada if I was him. Who gives a shit about WADA, the FIM...
X2 I'd be trying to make that off season cash before heading to Canada if I was him. Who gives a shit about WADA, the FIM or the AMA, if I could get paid to ride I would take whatever opportunity came my way because we all know fair or not he will not come out on top on this one.
My understanding is the clock hasn't begun ticking on Cade Clason's suspension, because he has been racing other events. Apparently WADA thinks that if you are racing an unsanctioned series, you are not actually serving your suspension.

Tickle probably wants to make sure WADA doesn't look unfavorably on him. At least until a final decision is reached.

It's all very dumb. I'm fine with having rules against these substances. But the opaqueness of the process and the length of the penalties are ridiculous.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/11/2018 3:10pm
I think the AMA has tried to help in the past. I'm not sure about in Broc's situation.

I get the feeling that no one is in love with the post-test process.
dimetime
9/11/2018 3:23pm
GuyB wrote:
TSCHAM101 wrote:

ando wrote:
“I believe the whole industry...” = I will validate my own opinion by assuming everyone else shares the same view.
Exactly. Jesus H Christ people.

Tickle is factually guilty of either one of two things. Either he knowingly cheated, in that case fuck him, or he was incompetently negligent about the substances he knowingly put in his body, in that case fuck him. So in general fuck Broc Tickle and to hell with all you nut gargglers who suborn either cheating or outrageous stupidity.

I for the life of me can't undrstand all the half witted hand wringing about fucking Broc Tickle.
Flip109
9/11/2018 3:28pm
dimetime wrote:
Exactly. Jesus H Christ people. Tickle is factually guilty of either one of two things. Either he knowingly cheated, in that case fuck him, or he...
Exactly. Jesus H Christ people.

Tickle is factually guilty of either one of two things. Either he knowingly cheated, in that case fuck him, or he was incompetently negligent about the substances he knowingly put in his body, in that case fuck him. So in general fuck Broc Tickle and to hell with all you nut gargglers who suborn either cheating or outrageous stupidity.

I for the life of me can't undrstand all the half witted hand wringing about fucking Broc Tickle.
Wtf lol Tell us how you really feel!
mb60
9/11/2018 4:11pm
GuyB wrote:
He is a professional racer what is he to do in the mean time ? LOL

Seems crazy that he can't earn some spare money racing with no contract.

Post a reply to: B Tick

The Latest