BTO Sports ordering code?

jake64
Edited Date/Time 8/26/2012 11:54am
hey guys i listen to pulp mx and i was going to order some things to day and i was going to try the code "steve" for the first time but where do i type it in? do i put it in the Special Order Instruction?
|
jake64
8/25/2012 9:13am
its on the page after that, coupon code box or something similar
thanks man i figure it out. Smile
WTF?
8/25/2012 11:05am
Or you could just order it from many of the other dealers that are more customer service oriented! Just a thought tho- I would pay 10x prices at my local dealership before I ordered anything from BTO!
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
8/25/2012 11:08am
WTF? wrote:
Or you could just order it from many of the other dealers that are more customer service oriented! Just a thought tho- I would pay 10x...
Or you could just order it from many of the other dealers that are more customer service oriented! Just a thought tho- I would pay 10x prices at my local dealership before I ordered anything from BTO!
Really? BTO hooked up my order when something was out of stock and it got to my place the next day. That was super customer service in my experience.

The Shop

WTF?
8/25/2012 11:58am
WTF? wrote:
Or you could just order it from many of the other dealers that are more customer service oriented! Just a thought tho- I would pay 10x...
seth505 wrote:
Really? BTO hooked up my order when something was out of stock and it got to my place the next day. That was super customer service...
Really? BTO hooked up my order when something was out of stock and it got to my place the next day. That was super customer service in my experience.
I guess every company is bound to do something right once in a while- I try to opt for better odds than that though.
bd
8/25/2012 2:38pm
All of my experiences with BTO has been great. I will continue to shop there.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/25/2012 2:43pm
The only place I ever placed an online order with has been bto, i had won some gift cards at a race last year. Then was injured for the majority of the year. Went to use them this year and they were expired. They honored them plus added in some that the race series I had been in had not mailed me that I wasn't even aware of. They have been awesome with their amateur team too support wise. Been really good to my buddy Jantz is year.
SLAPAHO
Fantasy
609th
8/25/2012 3:09pm
most shops don't even stock fender bolts or other simple stuff. its usually the same old "i can order it for you, but you have to come down here and pay for it first". thats what kills the local shops, not mail order. i use motosport and bto on a regular basis for that exact reason.
Spat24
Fantasy
618th
8/25/2012 4:56pm
WTF - sounds like you own or work at a dealer and that is awesome, but the marketplace is evolving. Create your own site to order from and customers can pick up at the dealership or have it sent to the house. Win / win. Then as you capture their email you can send them bouncebacks or incentives to visit your shop if they are local. Times are changing and those who adapt will be successful.
sam111
8/25/2012 6:36pm
I buy my OEM parts from my local dealer, but I get virtually all of my gear, accessories and after market parts from online stores (often overseas stores like BTO). I know this annoys the local dealers, but I have been ripped off by them too many times to have much sympathy.

It is more of a convenience thing for me because I live out of town and work a lot - having things shipped to my door saves me a lot of hassles. Outfits like BTO offer such a large range that you can normally get exactly what you want. Although I get good service from the current staff at my local shop, I often find dealers can't be bothered sourcing uncommon items and just put it in the too hard basket.

Most motocross related products are far cheaper in the USA, but the freight costs reduce the saving significantly. Also, if you have more than $400NZ ($320US) worth of goods shipped into this country in a single package you have to pay taxes on them.
8/25/2012 8:15pm
I want to say thanks to Steve and BTO.

The "Steve" code saved me over $400 on my last two orders from BTO.

The customer service is always awesome. I needed the exhaust for my youngest son's 85 and they made sure I got it fast.
8/25/2012 8:24pm
BTO is the only place i buy my stuff from, shops are terrible here in AUS too.

Sick to death of people in shops saying support us, but they are happy to charge double the $.. seen this with tech 10's.
mxb2
8/26/2012 11:54am
Love me some BTO, great guys, great service!

Post a reply to: BTO Sports ordering code?

The Latest