Back at it again

NP301
5/18/2017 5:21am
Nate, when I was 21 I lived off base in a single wide that had mold growing on the side that didn't get much sun. I...
Nate, when I was 21 I lived off base in a single wide that had mold growing on the side that didn't get much sun. I had a mattress on the floor too. When you're starting out in life sometimes you don't have everything you want. Hey, you gotta bike and some fresh gear. Go out and have fun. Come back and give me a report on the gear if you can find the time. What year is the Husky?
It's a 2013, the last year BMW made it. I liked it when i first bought it, it wasn't the fastest, but we fixed that by shortening the muffler, & the suspension worked fine for me, the only issue i had.. was the front wanted to push alittle in slick/hardpack, but it turned easily & well in everything else.
NP301
5/18/2017 5:24am
Fearo wrote:
I probably missed something before the edit, but still these comments are beyond retarded. Oh nooz he has a pre-KTM Husky Oh nooz his tags are...
I probably missed something before the edit, but still these comments are beyond retarded.

Oh nooz he has a pre-KTM Husky
Oh nooz his tags are still on his gear
Oh nooz there's a mattress on the floor

Jesus fucking christ.

Have fun riding your bike dude. Disregard everything in this thread.
Thanks Fearo, I'll be riding this weekend. I'll make sure to post less "gay" selfies. Ha! I just find people humerous.
NP301
5/18/2017 5:25am
Plugga wrote:
It's all in the delivery bro. He starts a thread saying he is getting back into riding, which is cool. But then says he wants to...
It's all in the delivery bro.

He starts a thread saying he is getting back into riding, which is cool. But then says he wants to turn heads...?? Then takes a mirror selfie?

I can finish with a topless pic if you would like?
NP301
5/18/2017 5:30am
This kid is either naïve as hell or has brass balls Wink
A mix I'd say, i knew you dick heads would say something... But jesus, it must have been uneventful around here for you guys to go off like this. I live with my gf, and it's her room. Sorry its pink or has christmas lights (we used them last night thanks) & I hadn't had time to take better pictures because i just got them an hour ago.

The Shop

NP301
5/18/2017 5:31am
Judging by his YouTube videos, I'm willing to bet he has more speed even after 2 years than the guys on here that buy new bikes...
Judging by his YouTube videos, I'm willing to bet he has more speed even after 2 years than the guys on here that buy new bikes every two years and pull up to their local club race with their toy hauler.
Thanks, i used to be fast! I hope I'm still half as fast as i was haha.
motomike137
5/18/2017 5:44am
This kid is either naïve as hell or has brass balls Wink
NP301 wrote:
A mix I'd say, i knew you dick heads would say something... But jesus, it must have been uneventful around here for you guys to go...
A mix I'd say, i knew you dick heads would say something... But jesus, it must have been uneventful around here for you guys to go off like this. I live with my gf, and it's her room. Sorry its pink or has christmas lights (we used them last night thanks) & I hadn't had time to take better pictures because i just got them an hour ago.
It's all good, having thick skin will help you go far in life. In fact I would love it even more if you were purposely riling up the knuckle draggers and mouth breathers that frequently post here (myself included...lol).
NP301
5/18/2017 5:50am
It's all good, having thick skin will help you go far in life. In fact I would love it even more if you were purposely riling...
It's all good, having thick skin will help you go far in life. In fact I would love it even more if you were purposely riling up the knuckle draggers and mouth breathers that frequently post here (myself included...lol).
It's definitely easy
IWreckALot
5/18/2017 5:51am
Nate, when I was 21 I lived off base in a single wide that had mold growing on the side that didn't get much sun. I...
Nate, when I was 21 I lived off base in a single wide that had mold growing on the side that didn't get much sun. I had a mattress on the floor too. When you're starting out in life sometimes you don't have everything you want. Hey, you gotta bike and some fresh gear. Go out and have fun. Come back and give me a report on the gear if you can find the time. What year is the Husky?
NP301 wrote:
It's a 2013, the last year BMW made it. I liked it when i first bought it, it wasn't the fastest, but we fixed that by...
It's a 2013, the last year BMW made it. I liked it when i first bought it, it wasn't the fastest, but we fixed that by shortening the muffler, & the suspension worked fine for me, the only issue i had.. was the front wanted to push alittle in slick/hardpack, but it turned easily & well in everything else.
I'm pretty sure every bike in the world pushes in slick hardpack conditions. Lol.

Nothing better than getting back on the bike after a bit of a hiatus.

We're all dickheads here. Just roll with it bro.
mach6972
5/18/2017 5:53am Edited Date/Time 5/18/2017 6:04am
Judging by his YouTube videos, I'm willing to bet he has more speed even after 2 years than the guys on here that buy new bikes...
Judging by his YouTube videos, I'm willing to bet he has more speed even after 2 years than the guys on here that buy new bikes every two years and pull up to their local club race with their toy hauler.
we must not be watching the same videos cause I didn't quit see it like that
NP301
5/18/2017 5:58am
mach6972 wrote:
I'm sorry I disappointed you sensei, I try harder.
NP301
5/18/2017 5:59am
IWreckALot wrote:
I'm pretty sure every bike in the world pushes in slick hardpack conditions. Lol. Nothing better than getting back on the bike after a bit of...
I'm pretty sure every bike in the world pushes in slick hardpack conditions. Lol.

Nothing better than getting back on the bike after a bit of a hiatus.

We're all dickheads here. Just roll with it bro.
I agree! Thanks, and yes i remember. I should have known better... Lol.
newmann
5/18/2017 6:18am
NP301 wrote:
That was when it was new. I have some videos of me riding it on my youtube.[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/mrmotocross301]YouTube[/url][img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/17/196031/s1200_Capture_2017_05_17_23_21_20.jpg[/img]
That was when it was new. I have some videos of me riding it on my youtube.YouTube

Hmmmmm, a red head. Newmann approved.
Camp332
5/18/2017 6:24am
Your first of many relapses to the sport of moto. Have fun!
5/18/2017 6:25am
mach6972 wrote:
NP301 wrote:
I'm sorry I disappointed you sensei, I try harder.
I watched the first vid and I thought you rode very well.
5/18/2017 6:26am
Camp332 wrote:
Your first of many relapses to the sport of moto. Have fun!
Broseph! I'm tanned and ripped! Been out at the pool every day for the last two weeks. In between laps I get out and pump out 25 pushups. All in the blazing Florida sun!
5/18/2017 6:42am
Trying not to be too judgemental but it does look like you just maxed out your girlfriends first credit card. Moto junkies don't buy all new gear in one night they collect it as soon as they can afford each piece. Like a helmet this month boots next month and so on. Props for your huge balls! Could have made firsts and lasts months rent.
NP301
5/18/2017 7:33am
Trying not to be too judgemental but it does look like you just maxed out your girlfriends first credit card. Moto junkies don't buy all new...
Trying not to be too judgemental but it does look like you just maxed out your girlfriends first credit card. Moto junkies don't buy all new gear in one night they collect it as soon as they can afford each piece. Like a helmet this month boots next month and so on. Props for your huge balls! Could have made firsts and lasts months rent.
Not that i need to justify my spending habits, but i have a payment plan worked out with the dealership i work at... So i didn't use my gf's CC? Or mine for that matter, i don't even have one.
motosurf
5/18/2017 7:43am
Probably faster than most people who commented. Don't worry bout it. It's funny seeing all these guys talk about there sick set ups but they roll every jump on the vet track on there brand new 17 Honda 450 with everything on it. Fuck em. You got new gear and at least have a bike to ride. Have fun.
JW381
5/18/2017 8:11am
You had to expect this bro. I'm glad you're back riding, but you're posting gear posing selfies in your girlfriend's room. That's grounds for a little roastin. Don't let it rain on your parade when you're ripping your dirt bike.
5/18/2017 8:30am
Perhaps I was a bit jealous all my gear is from the closeouts on RockyMtn atvmx mismatched of course

Bramlett321
5/18/2017 8:38am
NP301 wrote:
Lol I don't have aspergers. I don't know why i fucking posted here. Literally after 2 years of not racing, i finally got gear and just...
Lol I don't have aspergers. I don't know why i fucking posted here. Literally after 2 years of not racing, i finally got gear and just though I'd share my excitement. And all you ass clowns can do is put me down, this place has been and will always be full of ass holes . Keep on winning.
RandyS wrote:
This surprises you, and we weren't actually putting you down as much as we were laughing at you. You knew that was going to happen before...
This surprises you, and we weren't actually putting you down as much as we were laughing at you. You knew that was going to happen before you posted.
Come on you guys the poor fella was just excited....no hidden agenda, just a look at my cool shit kinda post. Love the "Hemmett" man.
Phantom 661
5/18/2017 8:40am
I haven't got to ride in 30 years. I remember what It felt like to get new gear though. Enjoy!
NP301
5/18/2017 9:53am
Come on you guys the poor fella was just excited....no hidden agenda, just a look at my cool shit kinda post. Love the "Hemmett" man.
Thanks. And, yes the helmet is beautiful, although the pictures do not do the matte black justice.
5/18/2017 9:59am
NP301 wrote:
It's a 2013, the last year BMW made it. I liked it when i first bought it, it wasn't the fastest, but we fixed that by...
The reviews of that bike were very favorable in dirt rider and dirt bike. It's a great looking bike to boot. Some of the bungholes here will never accept you until you spend 8 grand on forks lol.
JBlain619
5/18/2017 10:04am
NP301 wrote:
Gear and helmet look sick! Have fun getting back out there. I too should finally get to ride this weekend after being off for 20 mos for a new baby. If you are still having issues with that front end, try sliding your forks up in the clamps 2mm or taking a little sag out of the rear shock. Good luck with everything this weekend and throw that helmet on the ground before you ride with it for good luck!
JRT812
5/18/2017 10:11am
Perhaps I was a bit jealous all my gear is from the closeouts on RockyMtn atvmx mismatched of course[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/18/196192/s1200_IMG_1513.jpg[/img]
Perhaps I was a bit jealous all my gear is from the closeouts on RockyMtn atvmx mismatched of course

Perhaps
RandyS
5/18/2017 10:17am
This really was a thread that could have come and gone in an hour but congratulations on keeping it going so everyone could see it. If I posted pictures like that and didn't get shit for it I'd have to find a new hangout. Have fun, I love those Huskys, I have a big 4 Stroke from the previous gen that I cut the shrouds to mimic the newer one.
5/18/2017 10:18am
NP301 wrote:
The reviews of that bike were very favorable in dirt rider and dirt bike. It's a great looking bike to boot. Some of the bungholes here will never accept you until you spend 8 grand on forks lol.
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
5/18/2017 11:09am
Fearo wrote:
I probably missed something before the edit, but still these comments are beyond retarded. Oh nooz he has a pre-KTM Husky Oh nooz his tags are...
I probably missed something before the edit, but still these comments are beyond retarded.

Oh nooz he has a pre-KTM Husky
Oh nooz his tags are still on his gear
Oh nooz there's a mattress on the floor

Jesus fucking christ.

Have fun riding your bike dude. Disregard everything in this thread.
This.

Enjoy your ride!
MR. X
5/18/2017 11:17am
Broseph! I'm tanned and ripped! Been out at the pool every day for the last two weeks. In between laps I get out and pump out...
Broseph! I'm tanned and ripped! Been out at the pool every day for the last two weeks. In between laps I get out and pump out 25 pushups. All in the blazing Florida sun!
You didn't go in the pool though ? Did you? Oh that poor filter ,all clogged up and fighting just to do its one task.

Post a reply to: Back at it again

The Latest