Banning LEGEND22 haters.

spimx
6/1/2020 8:27am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2020 12:12am
ToroP says: "The guy sucks" (Chad Reed)
I'll reiterate for those who did not grow up how or when I did. Among many other records CR22 is a multiple time SX and MX champion.

Guyb hit the nail on the head

You know, as I look around the country and see some of the nonsense going on, and then I look at some of the comments in here, I see a similarity.

Basic lack of respect.

At least ban ToroP.

Anyone disrespectful to Reed can be banned not because we all love Reed but because the MX community will not tolerate the little punk generation we live with now. Someone from admin please take action.

Respect and a positive attitude will get you far in life and I feel like I learned that on long haules to the race track with my dad. I know a lot of good kids at the track, but the Reed haters I can't understand what went wrong in there life.
|
spimx
6/1/2020 8:29am
And for the record he boiled his fuel. Very understandable when you are pushing the technology and the bike to the fucking edge.
visser62
6/1/2020 8:32am
Who's Chad Reed?
Kyle978
6/1/2020 8:33am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2020 8:34am
I agree, anyone who discredits Reeds abilities or accomplishments on the bike are complete idiots.

However, banning people for their thoughts (that aren’t hateful) is some communist shit.

And you’re kind of coming off like a little...
6/1/2020 8:36am
This reminds me of the leave Britney alone thing, except replace Britney with Chad lol

The Shop

Moto520
6/1/2020 9:06am
He's a legend....no doubt about that. His fans just want him to finish the races and not pull off. Doesn't mean we don't think he's an absolute stud.
spimx
6/1/2020 9:08am
Can someone please post Reed’s results from the last few years?
His results of the last few years include multiple records for most main events qualified ever and most starts ever most laps ever. What else do you want to know?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/1/2020 9:11am
spimx wrote:
His results of the last few years include multiple records for most main events qualified ever and most starts ever most laps ever. What else do...
His results of the last few years include multiple records for most main events qualified ever and most starts ever most laps ever. What else do you want to know?
Don't forget, a podium just last year.
DonM
6/1/2020 9:15am
spimx wrote:
ToroP says: "The guy sucks" (Chad Reed) I'll reiterate for those who did not grow up how or when I did. Among many other records CR22...
I'll reiterate for those who did not grow up how or when I did. Among many other records CR22 is a multiple time SX and MX champion.

You know, as I look around the country and see some of the nonsense going on, and then I look at some of the comments in here, I see a similarity.

Basic lack of respect.

At least ban ToroP.

Anyone disrespectful to Reed can be banned not because we all love Reed but because the MX community will not tolerate the little punk generation we live with now. Someone from admin please take action.

Respect and a positive attitude will get you far in life and I feel like I learned that on long haules to the race track with my dad. I know a lot of good kids at the track, but the Reed haters I can't understand what went wrong in there life.
Holy shit dude!!! your reading comprehension is somewhat flawed so you had to start a new post....Like I said in the other post....re-read toro's post and hopefully you will catch the sarcasm...or better yet read his post before that where he is standing up for Reed....A whole new thread for misunderstood sarcasm....
RyanD797
Fantasy
464th
6/1/2020 9:16am
TotoP's full post:
"I know, he hasn’t made one main event this season. The guy sucks."
TeamGreen
6/1/2020 9:23am
Who is Chad Reed?
Well, he's one of the greatest Mx racers of all time and has won in several categories across 2, some would argue 3 disciplines.
He's been a champion more times than some Vital Member's "heroes" have won...well..just a Main. So, there's always that.

Nowadays, He's making mains and putting his own program together; so, I have no idea what the problem is. Oh, by the way, he has a really nice auto racing gig with Lambo. That's pretty damn coll, too.

As for someone not sharing my thoughts on who the great riders are or why? Wow, talk about WGAF or NFG.

Oh, by the way, GuyB is right. I just wish he'd used some straight-up Aussie slang in describing it.
Laughing
GODZILLA
6/1/2020 9:33am
spimx wrote:
ToroP says: "The guy sucks" (Chad Reed) I'll reiterate for those who did not grow up how or when I did. Among many other records CR22...

Basic lack of respect.

At least ban ToroP.

Yeah right, on top of chasing guys who don't think the way you do, ban a guy who was actually answering my post with a joke.
Veeeeery clever.
Blush

jjavaman
Fantasy
3706th
6/1/2020 9:37am
Legends quit before they become lappers...
mx1313
6/1/2020 9:42am
Reed is a great rider. He's a 2 time SX champion...and he is good for the sport. . Legend? Possibly.That doesn't mean he's above criticism. But at what point do you stop licking his boots for his major accomplishments from 10 years ago? Like it or not, results matter. Especially in racing where it's clear cut how a person does. As far as Reed boiling his fuel., that seems unlikely. Reed deserves respect for what he accomplished. But he can also be critiqued for under performing.
spimx
6/1/2020 9:44am
jjavaman wrote:
Nope
6/1/2020 9:45am
Blame the lack of respect on social media. The ability to talk shit without the fear of losing your teeth.

It's only going to get worse.
Hallzilla
6/1/2020 9:45am
jjavaman wrote:
At least Australia has a great one. Tell me about the Canadian legends that quit the AMA before they were lapped?
Ohh that's right they come over to get lapped, lol.
spimx
6/1/2020 9:46am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2020 9:48am
mx1313 wrote:
Reed is a great rider. He's a 2 time SX champion...and he is good for the sport. . Legend? Possibly.That doesn't mean he's above criticism. But...
Reed is a great rider. He's a 2 time SX champion...and he is good for the sport. . Legend? Possibly.That doesn't mean he's above criticism. But at what point do you stop licking his boots for his major accomplishments from 10 years ago? Like it or not, results matter. Especially in racing where it's clear cut how a person does. As far as Reed boiling his fuel., that seems unlikely. Reed deserves respect for what he accomplished. But he can also be critiqued for under performing.
Being a multiple time champion is respectable but the longevity of his career is just as respectable. Every ride that he adds to his already crazy record of longevity in supercross is admirable in my book.
DonM
6/1/2020 9:56am
RyanD797 wrote:
TotoP's full post:
"I know, he hasn’t made one main event this season. The guy sucks."
He was replying in sarcasm to somebody who actually said he sucked....the reading comprehension of some people on this board is unbelievable...please go back and read the entire thread where Toro stands up for Reed and them with sarcasm makes the above out of context quote you've posted above...
spimx
6/1/2020 10:02am Edited Date/Time 6/1/2020 10:03am

toroP
6/1/2020 10:02am
spimx wrote:

Basic lack of respect.

At least ban ToroP.

Re-read my post.
spimx
6/1/2020 10:05am

Someone say Reed gave up.
DonM
6/1/2020 10:05am
spimx wrote:
And for the record he boiled his fuel. Very understandable when you are pushing the technology and the bike to the fucking edge.
I think you owe somebody an apology....
6/1/2020 10:09am
spimx wrote:
His results of the last few years include multiple records for most main events qualified ever and most starts ever most laps ever. What else do...
Easy there guy, you are assuming I'm a Reed basher. I want to look at his results to see what everyone is crying about. I don't pay attention to his results because all I notice is an old guy who is still making mains and beating the young kids.
crf250pilot
6/1/2020 10:11am
To this day I think Reed was one of the smoothest guys ever on his yz250s. He was amazing to watch blitz thru the whoops.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
6/1/2020 10:12am
spimx wrote:

Basic lack of respect.

At least ban ToroP.

Question
6/1/2020 10:12am

What would be funny is the punks would get smashed in real life.
toroP
6/1/2020 10:16am
spimx wrote:
DonM wrote:
I think you owe somebody an apology....
No worries. The meltdown was awesome!
Go Reedy

Post a reply to: Banning LEGEND22 haters.

The Latest