Barcia, Short, Aeck, Morrison, Keefer on Pulpmx Show Tonight

Matthes
1/29/2018 10:34am
Barcia, Short, Aeck, Morrison on the Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing comes in hot tonight to talk about the great race that Glendale SX was. Host Steve Matthes will welcome in Kris Keefer to the studio to co-host, talk about Husqvarna’s, the races and more.

Monster Yamaha’s Justin Barcia has been a real cool story to start the year and he almost pulled off the win in Glendale. We’re not sure what’s more amazing, Barcia’s comeback on a Yamaha or the fact he said he would come back on the show again.

Rockstar Husky’s Andrew Short is a hero. In retirement from moto, Shorty raced the Dakar rally and finished inside the top twenty in his first try. A truly amazing accomplishment for the #29 and we’ll have him on to talk about that experience.

We did it. The push for the nets in SX was completed this year and the first rider to test the “berm restraint systems” was Colton Aeck. We’ll talk to Colton about this unfortunate moment for him, what it was like, what he was thinking and probably get some thanks.

Colin “Scummy” Morrison is one of the OG FMX guys and he, along with his company SKVI, are trying to help out some privateers like 722, Aeck, Nagy and others with a bit of a west coast pit set-up. We’ll have Morrison on tonight to fill us in on all of this.

And we’ll probably call Phil Nicoletti tonight at some point to talk about him coming together with Pulpmx.com on a helmet sticker deal and much more.

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Vertex Pistons, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, GET Data, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels and Guts Racing
|
1/29/2018 10:36am
Barcia on the show!?!??? I figured I’d finally clear the big triple at my home track before that! Laughing
Wells423
1/29/2018 10:52am
Hell yes!
Presley155
1/29/2018 12:04pm
Hell hath frozen over, hahaha

The Shop

boston_jorj
1/29/2018 3:39pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2018 3:39pm
Props to Barcia for coming on the Pulp show. The fans really want to hear from him! Having said that I can understand why he is a better position to be on the show than he has been for the past 3ish years. Personally stoked on his season and hope to see him continue with his success as a title contender and possibly resign with Yamaha.
daemon616
1/29/2018 4:55pm
I'm a pulp homer and this makes me very happy! Thanks Barcia!
TeamGreen
1/29/2018 5:22pm
Barcia, Barcia, Barcia. It's always about Barcia.

Barcia, he's so hot this year.
Barcia.

Ted722
1/29/2018 6:49pm
Never disliked Barcia, never liked Barcia. I like Barcia now...though. Does that count as a Bandwagon Barcia fan?
aeffertz
1/29/2018 7:43pm
So pumped for Barcia lately. I remember becoming a huge fan when he went and rode his ass off over at the MXoN a couple years back and then he just seemed to have a rough couple of years with results and his attitude on and off the track. So happy to hear him on the Pulp Show! Now if only we can get Anderson back.
NorCal 50+
1/29/2018 8:41pm
Barcia's segment is like a psycho-analysis session.
JoePit
1/30/2018 4:56pm
Barcia was awesome!
MELTON139
Fantasy
3590th
1/30/2018 5:17pm
Awesome that Barcia would come on the show. Didn’t Matthes say Barcia approached him to bury the beef? Seems he has really matured and it’s awesome to see. Hated seeing him down the past couple of years. Having him in the mix is gonna be exciting to see. Can’t wait until it gets deeper in the season and the real bam bam and elhombre come out to play!
FeetUp
1/30/2018 7:19pm
Very funny listening to Shorty tell about his wife giving him a hard time about getting beat by a "chick."
enketchum
1/30/2018 11:41pm
A Llama was bludgeoned to death on the show. How sad
Jrewing
1/31/2018 1:02am
FeetUp wrote:
Very funny listening to Shorty tell about his wife giving him a hard time about getting beat by a "chick."
As an Aussie I was disappointed when he mentioned the balls out guys of Dakar but didn't mention Toby Price. He's the meanest of all if them and will win many more of them without doubt. The guy shit himself in a big crash and kept on keeping on. He wouldve won off the couch this year again if not for a simple nav error.
Glad Shorts doing it, but hes too conservative to be able to win
chuckdavies
1/31/2018 1:26am
Awesome show, Matthes. It's always a winner for me when Keefer's in studio.

Good to have Barcia back too - his 2018 version is a good one!

Post a reply to: Barcia, Short, Aeck, Morrison, Keefer on Pulpmx Show Tonight

The Latest