Barcia being creative - Triple Triple

Roostermx58
Edited Date/Time 2/6/2018 6:38pm
No one seems to be talking about the creative line that Barcia did in the rhythm section a couple of times during the main. I thought it was very impressive and I am not a Barcia fan!! I think it shows how comfortable he is on the bike.

https://youtu.be/9NGAzCrkBoU
|
yz133rider
2/5/2018 10:48am
Being created? Like home sex tape from his parents?
motomike137
2/5/2018 10:55am
Justin rode fantastic for getting a terrible start. He will win a round soon imho.

The Shop

yz133rider
2/5/2018 10:56am
yz133rider wrote:
Being created? Like home sex tape from his parents?
yes, mature audiences only.
He did look good. His pass on seely was so sick.
2/5/2018 12:25pm
Barcia was great and that line was pretty cool. But if I was him I wouldn't be so quick to be making enemies again. In my opinion what happened with Tomac wasn't dirty at all but that doesn't mean Eli will see it that way, and now he has nothing to lose and will probably not think twice about cleaning Barcia out. We know Tomac can put someone down when he wants to.
LastCall211
2/5/2018 12:30pm
The green arrow jumped it on the track map lol. Emig made mention of it.
DonM
2/5/2018 12:31pm
Barcia was great and that line was pretty cool. But if I was him I wouldn't be so quick to be making enemies again. In my...
Barcia was great and that line was pretty cool. But if I was him I wouldn't be so quick to be making enemies again. In my opinion what happened with Tomac wasn't dirty at all but that doesn't mean Eli will see it that way, and now he has nothing to lose and will probably not think twice about cleaning Barcia out. We know Tomac can put someone down when he wants to.
Really??? When has Eli taken somebody down aggressively?? Not his MO
MP818
2/5/2018 12:35pm
Deano 2012?
SURFGLOBE
2/5/2018 12:54pm
Barcia was great and that line was pretty cool. But if I was him I wouldn't be so quick to be making enemies again. In my...
Nice job regurgitating everything said on the matthes oakland review show.Laughing
hamncheeze
2/5/2018 12:56pm
MP818 wrote:
Deano 2012?
They were going at it that night but if you watch it in slo mo, Tomac hooks up a bit early out of the turn and it stands the bike up a bit then he comes across and gets Deano. I'm not saying he wasn't being aggressive but I don't think he ever intended to hammer Wilson that hard.

A better example of Eli taking someone down was him cleaning out Reed at Dallas in 2015.
2/5/2018 2:08pm
Bacia is riding well and seems to have a better attitude than in the past. E.g. Riding forwards even with a bad start rather than fighting people in 10th place. First time i was interested in watching him ride.
Moto88
2/6/2018 9:18am
Never been a Barcia fan however with his new attitude my opinion of him has changed. It seems pretty obvious that he gels well with the YZ too!
jemcee
2/6/2018 5:36pm
DonM wrote:

haha nah I agree with hamncheeze.. especially toasted and even more especially with a slice of pineapple in there
tcallahan707
2/6/2018 6:38pm
DonM wrote:
jemcee wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/06/242431/s1200_15_10.jpg[/img] haha nah I agree with hamncheeze.. especially toasted and even more especially with a slice of pineapple in there

haha nah I agree with hamncheeze.. especially toasted and even more especially with a slice of pineapple in there
The tale of two careers changing direction...

Post a reply to: Barcia being creative - Triple Triple

The Latest