Believe the hype

6/2/2018 11:27am
Title says enough enjoy the rest of the 19 motos
|
6/2/2018 11:28am
Who are you hyping? The head case that backed into the only 450 title he’s ever gonna get?
Jeff alessi
6/2/2018 11:29am
Dude you really are becoming the idiot of this forum. Chill out.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/2/2018 11:32am Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 11:37am
I'm surprised OP can even talk with Cooper's balls so deep in his mouth.
slipdog
6/2/2018 11:41am
Stop it before I hunt you down and hit you with a tire changing matching.

The Shop

slipdog
6/2/2018 11:44am
But... Congrats on your first moto win!
USA
Fantasy
545th
6/2/2018 11:46am
OP - work on subtlety.

OT - I cannot wait to see what this does for Cooper's confidence in the rest of the series.
6/2/2018 11:50am
Holy shit, this guy's going to be unbearable now. Lol
6/2/2018 11:53am
Why don't we just ask the third poster in this thread? Lol hey Jeff Grinning
6/2/2018 11:53am
wins a Moto the whole vital world comes out swinging, even got Jeff Alessi out, it’s ok everyone hates you more bro let me enjoy my happiness and slander as I continue to be correct
dedi684
6/2/2018 11:58am
Yup im a big fan. I watched him years ago at mx 207 in maine he had some speed.
6/2/2018 12:11pm
wins a Moto the whole vital world comes out swinging, even got Jeff Alessi out, it’s ok everyone hates you more bro let me enjoy my...
wins a Moto the whole vital world comes out swinging, even got Jeff Alessi out, it’s ok everyone hates you more bro let me enjoy my happiness and slander as I continue to be correct
No, we just don't need you to make a thread whenever this dude takes a dump or something
Jeff alessi
6/2/2018 12:15pm
wins a Moto the whole vital world comes out swinging, even got Jeff Alessi out, it’s ok everyone hates you more bro let me enjoy my...
For a New York fan your trying to relate your racer to some dumb stuff. Your like that drunk kid in the crowd that wants this kids attention, give it up man maybe go buy his jersey online or have his gear company make you a replica.

Btw those shirts were made for my brothers first national by dmxs, which is well past anytime my brother raced at world minis.
6/2/2018 1:06pm
For a New York fan your trying to relate your racer to some dumb stuff. Your like that drunk kid in the crowd that wants this...
For a New York fan your trying to relate your racer to some dumb stuff. Your like that drunk kid in the crowd that wants this kids attention, give it up man maybe go buy his jersey online or have his gear company make you a replica.

Btw those shirts were made for my brothers first national by dmxs, which is well past anytime my brother raced at world minis.
I think you’re missing the whole trolling thing, anyways this has nothing to do with your family. It’s actually a common term in all of sports and I’m using it to troll vital hate
akillerwombat
6/2/2018 1:14pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 1:14pm
Honestly, if you are really a fan of Cooper you'll stop doing this.

Be proud of your rider, we're all fucking amp'd on him (the kid is crushing it), but this desire to feed your own ego on Vital is starting to bring a bad taste to his success around these parts.
6/2/2018 1:16pm
I pledge to comment to bump these threads every time there’s a Cooper win. I’m a fan. And I’m a fan of the OP.
6/2/2018 1:27pm
Y’all take a dirt bike forum too series glad I have some fans
Racer111
6/2/2018 1:32pm
I pledge to comment to bump these threads every time there’s a Cooper win. I’m a fan. And I’m a fan of the OP.
So you have Cooper’s AND NYMotocross nuts in your mouth?? Does your license plate say “4Balls” on it?
ML512
Fantasy
36th
6/2/2018 1:38pm
For a New York fan your trying to relate your racer to some dumb stuff. Your like that drunk kid in the crowd that wants this...

I think you’re missing the whole trolling thing, anyways this has nothing to do with your family. It’s actually a common term in all of sports...
I think you’re missing the whole trolling thing, anyways this has nothing to do with your family. It’s actually a common term in all of sports and I’m using it to troll vital hate
I don’t care for trolls, you’re taking a break from the forum.
drt410
6/2/2018 1:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 1:42pm
Did Jeff ever actually out that person who he said was doing peds and he said he had proof and they had 24 hours to admit it or he was gonna tell everything. Then nothing happened...

Wasnt he supposed to die on the mx cross for all of Broc Tickles sins and then it just faded away and nothing ever came of it.
Jeff alessi
6/2/2018 1:47pm

I think you’re missing the whole trolling thing, anyways this has nothing to do with your family. It’s actually a common term in all of sports...
ML512 wrote:
Good. I’m pretty sure this kids next post was going to be a photoshopped target on coopers back. Can’t imagine anyone respects the constant talk, let the kid go out and prove the results, if your going to start threads have a little decency in the portrait you paint of him.
Jeff alessi
6/2/2018 1:49pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 1:53pm
drt410 wrote:
Did Jeff ever actually out that person who he said was doing peds and he said he had proof and they had 24 hours to admit...
Did Jeff ever actually out that person who he said was doing peds and he said he had proof and they had 24 hours to admit it or he was gonna tell everything. Then nothing happened...

Wasnt he supposed to die on the mx cross for all of Broc Tickles sins and then it just faded away and nothing ever came of it.
That stuffs done. So hate on me or whatever it’s a discussion I’ve moved on from in my life.

The broc issue sucks, like I’ve said before he got busted for some good coffee, a pre workout. Not EPO.
slipdog
6/2/2018 1:49pm
Racer111 wrote:
So you have Cooper’s AND NYMotocross nuts in your mouth?? Does your license plate say “4Balls” on it?
Ouch bro... Did Mookie tell you to say that? Woohoo
6/2/2018 1:55pm
ML512 wrote:
Lmbo this is awesome ML
neysbo
6/2/2018 2:00pm
Hype did not look to strong that 2nd moto.
drt410
6/2/2018 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2018 2:19pm
drt410 wrote:
Did Jeff ever actually out that person who he said was doing peds and he said he had proof and they had 24 hours to admit...

That stuffs done. So hate on me or whatever it’s a discussion I’ve moved on from in my life. The broc issue sucks, like I’ve said...
That stuffs done. So hate on me or whatever it’s a discussion I’ve moved on from in my life.

The broc issue sucks, like I’ve said before he got busted for some good coffee, a pre workout. Not EPO.
I wasnt hating on you I wanna kno who it was. Did you ever say?

Broc knows what he did, he knows what he took that day, think about it you know everything you took today. Sucks that its not just a 2 race suspension like football. The length is absolutely ridiculous. You could go point a laser in Wadas eye tho so they cant read the results then maybe he can come back. Ever consider this?
snackfedbear
6/2/2018 2:17pm
drt410 wrote:
I wasnt hating on you I wanna kno who it was. Did you ever say? Broc knows what he did, he knows what he took that...

Broc knows what he did, he knows what he took that day, think about it you know everything you took today. Sucks that its not just a 2 race suspension like football. The length is absolutely ridiculous. You could go point a laser in Wadas eye tho so they cant read the results then maybe he can come back. Ever consider this?
You sound like a catty ass soccer mom.
drt410
6/2/2018 2:20pm
drt410 wrote:
I wasnt hating on you I wanna kno who it was. Did you ever say? Broc knows what he did, he knows what he took that...

You sound like a catty ass soccer mom.
You sound like if im sitting on a leather couch n fart n it goes forward itll flap my nuts off the couch 1 or 2 times. Its kind of a brrrrrt slap slap.
MX-LIFE.
6/2/2018 3:09pm
LMAO this post is good laughing material so many ppl take their opinions so serious! But it's interesting how small this sport is..Jeff carry on man..

Post a reply to: Believe the hype

The Latest