Best current XBOX/PS moto game

HazemG
Miss moto gaming and have been out of the loop so long that I don’t know the pro/cons of the games available. Let me know your thoughts! Not a huge fan of sim games, prefer a bit more of an arcade feel but with good physics.
|
Argaudas
Fantasy
4167th
10/30/2020 2:52am
Mx atv. Atv reflex. Probably that and mx sim are the only decent mx games. Rest are mostly trash. That is the sad truth.
10/30/2020 6:23am
HazemG wrote:
Miss moto gaming and have been out of the loop so long that I don’t know the pro/cons of the games available. Let me know your...
Miss moto gaming and have been out of the loop so long that I don’t know the pro/cons of the games available. Let me know your thoughts! Not a huge fan of sim games, prefer a bit more of an arcade feel but with good physics.
Since you aren't a huge fan of sim games, MX vs ATV Reflex is a great choice. More arcade feeling but super good physics and if you get for PC there are a ton of mods and skins for bikes and riding gear.
hyler199
10/30/2020 6:33am
I owned almost every Mx vs Atv since the original Xbox. Awesome games and love outdoor tracks a bit more than supercross tracks video game wise. Love those games and have many many hours on them.

BUT a few months ago I bought Supercross 2 I think it is and although at first I did not like it because of how different it was I eventually got used to it and it’s been getting more and more fun as I’ve gotten better. Graphics And audio are pretty dam good. Although I wish there was more outdoor tracks I think I like this better than the last couple MX vs ATVs now.

Little things I wish were better here and there but the budgets for these games aren’t massive and I can’t complain. I’d be open to buying the next versions that come out and if they are responsible for the next mxgp game I might scoop that too.

MX simulator I’ve never tried but I’m okay without it. Looks fun and boring at the same time lol

Just my opinion, hope it helps haha

The Shop

kNewc
10/30/2020 6:59am
The latest Milestone games are fantastic. Supercross 3 and the MXGP series have been great fun for me. Make sure to turn on manual transmission and use FPV for htat game.

MX vs ATV is decent and they have all the national tracks. However the physics and speed are very arcade like.
Fantasy
2061st
10/30/2020 7:29am
kNewc wrote:
The latest Milestone games are fantastic. Supercross 3 and the MXGP series have been great fun for me. Make sure to turn on manual transmission and...
The latest Milestone games are fantastic. Supercross 3 and the MXGP series have been great fun for me. Make sure to turn on manual transmission and use FPV for htat game.

MX vs ATV is decent and they have all the national tracks. However the physics and speed are very arcade like.
Supercross 3 is the best release from Milestone. I’d go with that if you want a newer game. If older, get Reflex.
10/30/2020 7:34am
I extremely casually play Mx Bikes on Steam (pc). I've enjoyed it fooling around with track erode and some custom made replica tracks. It's not really that active online etc from what i can tell though i just do a couple of laps here and there it's been getting more fun to me lately.

I also enjoyed the MESX3 game from Milestone that released earlier this year, it's a bit more casual but for sure fun especially if you play on console.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
10/30/2020 8:21am
I like ME SX 3 .. with the manual shift option
gym_jackets
10/30/2020 4:44pm
The milestone SX series is good, Supercross 3 is the latest game. They offer a track creator and if you’re bored with any of the official tracks from 2019 then you can download any track that someone has made and posted. There’s also a full career mode where you race from 250 regional up to the 450 class, but there’s no outdoor tracks.

While I think the game is way too fast and I don’t really care for the online racing, if you wanna rail some ruts and race the AMA national tracks, MX vs ATV All Out is actually pretty fun.
10/30/2020 5:12pm
MX All Out in 1st person on the AMA National tracks is a blast. Online vs riding buddies is flawless. If you cant do 1st person all of the games suck. Put in the 2hrs to master it. It’s worth it.
danzig138
Fantasy
4080th
10/31/2020 9:48am
All-Out and Supercross 3. Get both.
Ray_MXS
10/31/2020 10:11am
The Milestone series are vastly superior but still flawed in many ways. It's still the most fun out of the two available.

It doesn't matter which one you buy because they are all 99% the same game anyway, just pick one that's on sale.
BobbyLight
11/1/2020 8:23am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2020 8:24am
Supercross 3 is ok. It is fun/worth playing and the best “new” game but MX games aren’t as relatively polished as they were back in the day. Reflex is still probably the best and on PC you can race custom tracks and the online still works.

Post a reply to: Best current XBOX/PS moto game

The Latest