Betting for MXoN for Aussies

JackkyT
9/29/2017 1:15am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2017 4:05am
Ladbrokes are up with odds for the MXoN.

|
Jrewing
9/29/2017 2:03am Edited Date/Time 9/29/2017 2:05am
Forgot about that. Cheers need to chuck a 10er onsomeone
tobz
9/29/2017 3:47am
Love how Ladbrokes has odds for moto. I done pretty well with Dungeys title last year and a few main event wins from tomac.

This year's mxon is pretty bloody hard to pick tho, don't think I'll try. All my pocket money is on the crows by >40
Crush
9/29/2017 4:43am
Wow, who knew!

Belgium are worth a bet.
Jrewing
9/29/2017 5:10am
Belgium or Netherlands. Aussies should be better odds... Around 10-1

The Shop

MJC
9/29/2017 5:51am
5 bucks straight up for the Dutchies or the Seppos you can't go wrong I reckon.
Someone load up Evil
9/29/2017 2:04pm
Jrewing wrote:
Lols Laughing Thought to myself Australia @ $8 be worth a tenner. Then I scroll down and see your post. Laughing
But then I'd have to start up an account and then all the bullshit and spam that comes with that. Fuck that
Jrewing
9/29/2017 2:13pm
Jrewing wrote:
Lols :laugh: Thought to myself Australia @ $8 be worth a tenner. Then I scroll down and see your post. :laugh: But then I'd have to...
Lols Laughing Thought to myself Australia @ $8 be worth a tenner. Then I scroll down and see your post. Laughing
But then I'd have to start up an account and then all the bullshit and spam that comes with that. Fuck that
I suppose it's good odds seeing it's going to be muddy. But that then makes it harder as well because more countries come into play. which team get the best starts?
Plugga
9/29/2017 2:15pm
Jrewing wrote:
Lols :laugh: Thought to myself Australia @ $8 be worth a tenner. Then I scroll down and see your post. :laugh: But then I'd have to...
I opened a Ladbrokes account purely for this years SX betting. I put a hundy on Dungey @ $3.00.Smile

No span yet mate. Oh wait, only the occasional special bet odds sent to my phone.

9/29/2017 2:32pm
Jrewing wrote:
Belgium or Netherlands. Aussies should be better odds... Around 10-1
This..... ^^^^^

Belgium is the only play at 9/1 6 teams have a good shot at winning and UAS is a long shot.
smoothwakey
Fantasy
200th
9/30/2017 3:53am
tobz wrote:
Love how Ladbrokes has odds for moto. I done pretty well with Dungeys title last year and a few main event wins from tomac. This year's...
Love how Ladbrokes has odds for moto. I done pretty well with Dungeys title last year and a few main event wins from tomac.

This year's mxon is pretty bloody hard to pick tho, don't think I'll try. All my pocket money is on the crows by >40
Ouch at Crows by 40. Maybe you can win it all back with an mxon bet.
Jrewing
9/30/2017 3:55am
tobz wrote:
Love how Ladbrokes has odds for moto. I done pretty well with Dungeys title last year and a few main event wins from tomac. This year's...

Haha... Haha!
tobz
9/30/2017 3:56am
tobz wrote:

Lol fair point, I done okay on a few races today and unloaded on Richmond in the second quarter to come out in front today, phew!
Jrewing
9/30/2017 4:00am
tobz wrote:

tobz wrote:
Lol fair point, I done okay on a few races today and unloaded on Richmond in the second quarter to come out in front today, phew!
Who are you on in for the race?
tobz
9/30/2017 4:05am
tobz wrote:
Jrewing wrote:
Who are you on in for the race?
Na I'll steer clear, at the moment I could get winx beat with whatever I bet on so I'll just watch from afar going for the Aussies Laughing

Post a reply to: Betting for MXoN for Aussies

The Latest