CR 22 instagram, looks like a ktm in the background

Edited Date/Time 9/22/2017 8:42pm
Is that a ktm in the background, numberplate looks like it is

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/22/2017 8:05pm
LOL that's like the 6th thread about it.

You guys do know that the arrow that points to the right takes you to another page when you click on it right?
OUMX117
9/22/2017 8:16pm
Don't see a clutch master cylinder on either bike. So unless he's running a works non-hydro ktm clutch I'd say that would be a no.
9/22/2017 8:25pm
OUMX117 wrote:
Don't see a clutch master cylinder on either bike. So unless he's running a works non-hydro ktm clutch I'd say that would be a no.
i hate chad reed posts with a passion but i have to comment on the fact that you can’t realize that it is in fact a KTM. the bike on the left. it’s not even a question. it’s a fact. the front brake line partially hides behind the front number plate and just the overall shape of the number plate is ktm. plus you can see orange at the tip of the yamaha’s side number plate. lol how can you say it’s not?
OUMX117
9/22/2017 8:28pm
i hate chad reed posts with a passion but i have to comment on the fact that you can’t realize that it is in fact a...
i hate chad reed posts with a passion but i have to comment on the fact that you can’t realize that it is in fact a KTM. the bike on the left. it’s not even a question. it’s a fact. the front brake line partially hides behind the front number plate and just the overall shape of the number plate is ktm. plus you can see orange at the tip of the yamaha’s side number plate. lol how can you say it’s not?
No clutch master cylinder. Ktm's run hydraulic clutches...... or at least every one I have ever owned does......

The Shop

9/22/2017 8:42pm
It's a KTM but you are right about the clutch. Maybe they have a real small one for the pros
OUMX117
9/22/2017 8:44pm
It's a KTM but you are right about the clutch. Maybe they have a real small one for the pros
Very possible. Or he could be trolling the hell out of everyone. That's my guess. Haha
9/22/2017 9:20pm
Ooor it's because Chad Reed doesn't prefer a hydraulic clutch? I remember him using one at the beginning of the year or something and then later stopped using it for what ever reason.
MotoMo165
9/22/2017 9:42pm
i hate chad reed posts with a passion but i have to comment on the fact that you can’t realize that it is in fact a...
OUMX117 wrote:
No clutch master cylinder. Ktm's run hydraulic clutches...... or at least every one I have ever owned does......
Pro riders can change a lot dude lol that's clearly a ktm but he'll be on a Honda come sx
9/23/2017 12:46am
OUMX117 wrote:
reeds been known to say he doesn’t like hydraulic clutches.

Post a reply to: CR 22 instagram, looks like a ktm in the background

The Latest