Can James or Malcolm

Mickolobe7
Can James or Malcolm still show up and compete at the last minute and race the RedBull Straight rhythm tomorrow?

I saw the line up and cant say Im no surprised not to see their name listed, but can they still just show up and race?
|
Rockinar
10/21/2017 1:28am
No. James has to mow the lawn tomorrow and Mookie has a bass tournament.
Pedrotbitt
10/21/2017 2:13am
Rockinar wrote:
Laughing
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/21/2017 2:19am
Rockinar wrote:
Lol. Better watch what you say or the people from the other thread will take major offence to it and get all defensive about the precious Stewart boys.
Lucifa.
10/21/2017 2:49am
At this stage of RBSR it's to late to just turn up. Riders and heats are set in stone. But if someone, let's say "Reed" for arguments sake was not able to race, then there is an open slot.......

The Shop

10/21/2017 5:52am
Rockinar wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Lol. Better watch what you say or the people from the other thread will take major offence to it and get all defensive about the precious...
Lol. Better watch what you say or the people from the other thread will take major offence to it and get all defensive about the precious Stewart boys.
Back away from the computer.
Mickolobe7
10/21/2017 8:17am
Rockinar wrote:
I know that there are a lot of post about James and tons of speculation of if he is racing or not and what he is doing with his life in general. Same goes for Malcolm a lot of talk of him riding on his own dollar or getting a ride that he thinks he deserves.

Im a big Stewart fan from back when James when was on a PW 50 and to see what he made for himself and what he has done for the sport! Also when Malcolm was coming up threw the ranks and won a 250 Championship! So If James is golfing and Malcolm is fishing thats cool at least they are doing what they want.

As much as I want to see James and Malcolm race again, I would only want them to come back because they want to race and be in race shape so we can see the James and Malcolm that everyone remembers. Either they are Winning or upfront battling for the Win or ride the wheels of the bike and crashing.

I just don't why people have to throw negative post up? I just was asking if it was still a possibility if they can still enter the competition.
jeffro503
10/21/2017 8:21am
Rockinar wrote:
Mickolobe7 wrote:
I know that there are a lot of post about James and tons of speculation of if he is racing or not and what he is...
I know that there are a lot of post about James and tons of speculation of if he is racing or not and what he is doing with his life in general. Same goes for Malcolm a lot of talk of him riding on his own dollar or getting a ride that he thinks he deserves.

Im a big Stewart fan from back when James when was on a PW 50 and to see what he made for himself and what he has done for the sport! Also when Malcolm was coming up threw the ranks and won a 250 Championship! So If James is golfing and Malcolm is fishing thats cool at least they are doing what they want.

As much as I want to see James and Malcolm race again, I would only want them to come back because they want to race and be in race shape so we can see the James and Malcolm that everyone remembers. Either they are Winning or upfront battling for the Win or ride the wheels of the bike and crashing.

I just don't why people have to throw negative post up? I just was asking if it was still a possibility if they can still enter the competition.
Hey Mick!!

I don't think we'll hear from either one , and that's totally on them. I don't think anyone really knows what they are doing. As far as the RBSR thing goes today , those classes are pretty much all filled up.

Hope you're good brother!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/21/2017 10:04am
^^^ He tried that already and it didn't end well for him lol.
gsxr6
10/21/2017 10:10am
Sad thing is, mookie could make alot more money if he hits it big in pro fishing. So much money it that sport it's insane

Post a reply to: Can James or Malcolm

The Latest