Can Marvin win?

Sully
8/6/2017 9:34pm
So are you saying he didn't finish the moto because of the pain he was in?
Sully wrote:
No, but nice try. I'm saying you're not Marvin, and you have no idea how he felt after the crash, but since he wasn't writhing on...
No, but nice try. I'm saying you're not Marvin, and you have no idea how he felt after the crash, but since he wasn't writhing on the ground in pain, you ASSume he quit.
I didn't assume he quit. I said "he decided to not finish the race." Did he not go around the track get to the mechanics area...
I didn't assume he quit. I said "he decided to not finish the race." Did he not go around the track get to the mechanics area, pull in and "not finish the race?" That is a fact. Funny you talk about ASSuming when you keep ASSuming it was pain but you don't really know since you said yourself " No, but nice try."

Sorry, just saw this. Saying he "decided to not finish the race" is indeed assuming he quit, and that there was no other reason for it beyond what was going on between his ears. Truth is, unless Marv comes out and says what happened, we're both making assumptions.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Can Marvin win?

The Latest