Can't believe the season is already starting.

jeffro503
Edited Date/Time 1/5/2019 10:34am
It's crazy how fast the time went by. It literally feels like the nationals , MEC and MXoN's were just a month ago , and now it's starting all over again. Weird this year , as it always seems like the break takes forever , and this year all I did was blink....and it's already starting up again.

Hope we get a great SX , MX and MXGP season ahead of us , and all the rider's stay healthy for the most part. Nothing ugly like what Weston went through ( still going through ) or worse. Here is to hoping , we as fan's have an awesome year of racing to watch , with no bad injuries for all the riders!
|
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
1/4/2019 11:06pm
Yup, with the current line up SX is gonna be good. Hopefully they all get through for the outdoors which will also be good.

Overseas MX2 should be good as there are multiple guys who can get wins. MX1 will be another Herlings show.
downard254
1/5/2019 3:37am
Right there with you Jeffro. The off season in the past took an eternity, but I think this year I was so busy with work I didn’t have time to even think about how slow the off season was passing. I remember Maverick starting the countdown thread and seeing that large number and thinking this was going to take forever. And now, here we are. Awesome!

The Shop

Talisker
1/5/2019 3:44am
Im ready.... since the last race in October nothing really going on. Just dead time and space. Started finding myself looking at FacebookSadSadSad
Help me Obi Wan Kenobi.... your my only hope!!!LaughingLaughingLaughing
lumpy790
1/5/2019 3:59am
Blink ... and its a fresh season with new excitement and challenges!
PJRAUS
1/5/2019 4:12am
I agree with everything you say Jeffro...although I personally wont be following the supercross series...
Im just one of those people that has a problem with how dangerous it seems to have become .
Back in the 80's and 90's...i loved supercross and I raced supercross...every injury I ever had came from racing or practising sx.. i cannot comprehend the idea of racing sx on my 450...my 250 two stroke ..yes for sure..but my 450..? That big heavy pig?...obviously im past it..well past it.
Im so worried that the new star on the horizon for Australian motocross..Hunter Lawrence..will get injured in sx and be laid up coming into the outdoor series...to me that would seem a tragedy..hoping like hell it doesnt happen..
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
1/5/2019 6:06am
PJRAUS wrote:
I agree with everything you say Jeffro...although I personally wont be following the supercross series... Im just one of those people that has a problem with...
I agree with everything you say Jeffro...although I personally wont be following the supercross series...
Im just one of those people that has a problem with how dangerous it seems to have become .
Back in the 80's and 90's...i loved supercross and I raced supercross...every injury I ever had came from racing or practising sx.. i cannot comprehend the idea of racing sx on my 450...my 250 two stroke ..yes for sure..but my 450..? That big heavy pig?...obviously im past it..well past it.
Im so worried that the new star on the horizon for Australian motocross..Hunter Lawrence..will get injured in sx and be laid up coming into the outdoor series...to me that would seem a tragedy..hoping like hell it doesnt happen..
Stop your nonsense...
ocscottie
1/5/2019 6:43am
I cant believe its already here either Jeff. This entire off season i didnt look at or read hardly anything to do with moto, i basically went into exile lol Now that its here i dont even have a clue, ive been catching up the last few days.

Man i didnt even do my Pre A1 Hype thread! i dont recall the last time i didnt do one....End of an era i suppose, as sadly i have moved on, its a shame no one stepped up.

I am excited for the season though, i just hope and pray that Kenny stays healthy.
1/5/2019 6:58am
Totally opposite for me, this off season felt like an eternity, they always do but this one was the worst. It is probably due to the fact that in the northeat we have been suffering from the worst weather pattern possible. Heavy rains EVERY weekend has made life here terrible. Can't put two days together withoug getting dumped on. Nasty case of cabin fever. I sure am glad A1 is here.
jgmxdad251
1/5/2019 8:53am
Super excited about the upcoming season. Not super excited to spectate in the rain.
SEE ARE125
1/5/2019 9:04am
Seems like only yesterday when Eli Tomac clinched his 2nd straight Supercross Championship. Hard to believe that was almost a year ago.
Spudnut
1/5/2019 9:14am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Seems like only yesterday when Eli Tomac clinched his 2nd straight Supercross Championship. Hard to believe that was almost a year ago.
SEVN MX SHULD SPONSOER PLESINJER
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
1/5/2019 9:41am
PJRAUS wrote:
I agree with everything you say Jeffro...although I personally wont be following the supercross series... Im just one of those people that has a problem with...
LaughingLaughing

avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/5/2019 9:43am
I have to pick up my lady from LAX at 7pm. Not happy about the timing at all.
SEE ARE125
1/5/2019 10:29am
avidchimp wrote:
Send an Uber for her. You have more important shit going on. Laughing
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
1/5/2019 10:34am
avidchimp wrote:
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Send an Uber for her. You have more important shit going on. Laughing
Then the city would be sending over the Coroner's van. Laughing

Post a reply to: Can't believe the season is already starting.

The Latest