Challen Tennant 2018

EROCK
I'm just curious what coast he is racing and is he still under the Star Racing Yamaha awning? I've been out of the loop...Flame On!!!
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
1/2/2018 6:10pm
Don’t think he’s been buying their bikes for a while now.....
aroark247
1/2/2018 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 7:20pm
EROCK wrote:
I'm just curious what coast he is racing and is he still under the Star Racing Yamaha awning? I've been out of the loop...Flame On!!!
Um.. No. They kicked his privileged ass to the curb

Or should I say, they decided to go a different direction after the Osby incident and poor showing at Lorettas compared to Justin Cooper

The Shop

mxjon454
1/2/2018 8:04pm
EROCK wrote:
aroark247 wrote:
Um.. No. They kicked his privileged ass to the curb Or should I say, they decided to go a different direction after the Osby incident and...
Um.. No. They kicked his privileged ass to the curb

Or should I say, they decided to go a different direction after the Osby incident and poor showing at Lorettas compared to Justin Cooper
Yup, this exactly. The kid bought a ride and then did some stupid shit to Osby in arenacross. Glad they went with Justin Cooper. That kids gunna turn some heads!
1/2/2018 8:16pm
can someone give me the details. i remember seeing a dirty move on osby in ax but wasn’t it just a dirty move? a lot of riders do that so what? and what’s this about him buying his own amateur star racing ride? someone give me the details
wsc96
Fantasy
474th
1/3/2018 2:14am
can someone give me the details. i remember seeing a dirty move on osby in ax but wasn’t it just a dirty move? a lot of...
can someone give me the details. i remember seeing a dirty move on osby in ax but wasn’t it just a dirty move? a lot of riders do that so what? and what’s this about him buying his own amateur star racing ride? someone give me the details
Easy enough to find here
Rickyisms
1/3/2018 10:43am
Anyone have a Video link of Tennant and Osby's thing in AX? I searched and couldn't find it.
jeffro503
1/3/2018 1:56pm
can someone give me the details. i remember seeing a dirty move on osby in ax but wasn’t it just a dirty move? a lot of...
wsc96 wrote:
Easy enough to find here
Holy shit man , that was cool! How the heck did you do that?
jeffro503
1/3/2018 2:03pm
Btw....I was there at the race when it happened. I took off after the races were done , but out buddy BigDaddyG was in the pits when the real shit hit the fan. Basically the whole crew of both teams got into throwing blows , smacking people with tools and some blood was drawn. The Tennant crew are the ones who started the whole thing. Got pretty ugly.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/3/2018 2:05pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Btw....I was there at the race when it happened. I took off after the races were done , but out buddy BigDaddyG was in the pits...
Btw....I was there at the race when it happened. I took off after the races were done , but out buddy BigDaddyG was in the pits when the real shit hit the fan. Basically the whole crew of both teams got into throwing blows , smacking people with tools and some blood was drawn. The Tennant crew are the ones who started the whole thing. Got pretty ugly.
that's pretty gnarly... When was the last time something like that happened? Using tools.... that's sketchy
1/3/2018 2:09pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Btw....I was there at the race when it happened. I took off after the races were done , but out buddy BigDaddyG was in the pits...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
that's pretty gnarly... When was the last time something like that happened? Using tools.... that's sketchy
Lmao that's assault ....
jeffro503
1/3/2018 2:17pm
jeffro503 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Lmao that's assault ....
It got pretty ugly for sure. Not sure if charges were filed or what , but I know a bunch of kids in the pits witnessed it. Not a good experience I think for them.
Braaaphole
1/3/2018 2:31pm
I saw him a few weeks ago. He was still racing a Yamaha. I'm not certain, but it may have been a Rock River bike. No idea what coast he's racing this year.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/3/2018 2:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Lmao that's assault ....
good point lol
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/3/2018 2:43pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Lmao that's assault ....
jeffro503 wrote:
It got pretty ugly for sure. Not sure if charges were filed or what , but I know a bunch of kids in the pits witnessed...
It got pretty ugly for sure. Not sure if charges were filed or what , but I know a bunch of kids in the pits witnessed it. Not a good experience I think for them.
Ya, that definitely wont bring new people into the sport.
1/3/2018 4:50pm
I heard he paid 50k to get on that team? Then to keep the ride he had to podium at LL but failed to so he lost the ride? Just what I was told
BigDaddyG
1/3/2018 4:55pm
In the tunnel and pits it got crazy! Grandpa was going after Osby big time but his crew was holding him back. If I was thinking I would have filmed it but I was trying to round up my 9year old daughter and keep her out of the fiasco.
BigDaddyG
1/3/2018 5:05pm
What was even more amazing his how many times Challen wadded himself in the whoops that day, it was insane! Defiantly a tough kid to keep getting up and going again! It was almost comical how many times and how bad he would eat it.

Post a reply to: Challen Tennant 2018

The Latest