Clint Bowyer in Atlanta

2/29/2016 6:31pm
Do you think Dungey (NOT James) would have holeshotted right into the wall given the chance in a NASCAR?
2/29/2016 6:32pm
Hattica77 wrote:
Hi Guys, Glad everyone enjoyed the #NASCARHoleshot Challenge. That was my project I began about two months ago and it took a lot of work and...
Hi Guys,

Glad everyone enjoyed the #NASCARHoleshot Challenge. That was my project I began about two months ago and it took a lot of work and pulling off some favors within the industry. Mountain Motorsports, Freewheeling Honda, David Izer, Fly racing, Fox racing, HRC Honda for housing Biffle, Oakley, Bell, N-Style, Scott, Troy Lee Designs, Dunlop and especially KTM USA for supplying two bikes and giving Stenhouse Jr. the full factory treatment.

Just a goal and an idea. We had meetings with NASCAR and Feld VP's for a little over a month and everyone worked together. Our PR department made sure the clip made Sports Center, and Big FOX showed it pre race.

My idea was to join the two demographics and it be synergetic. Boy, it sure was.

Danica was so helpful and fun to work with. As was Jimmie Johnson and Kurt Busch.

Just too bad Clint is a mad man and may have spoiled it for next year. LOL!

...but don't count on it. I'm going to try to do it again.

Thanks, guys.
It's really made me like those drives, and I'm actually going to start watching some races and rooting for clint. It was a great idea-but next time, give them all 85cc bikes lol.
2/29/2016 6:33pm
NESC838 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/02/29/126148/s1200_Screen_shot_2016_02_29_at_8.33.34_PM.jpg[/img]

That is funny as hell Smile what a great sense of humor on that guy!
rubarb
2/29/2016 6:34pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
NASCAR knows they have to get in touch with the youth. Smart of them to reach out this way.
Ya NASCAR is so smart, they knew that had to get in touch with the youth. Good for them for being smart

The Shop

rubarb
2/29/2016 6:36pm
Hattica77 wrote:
Hi Guys, Glad everyone enjoyed the #NASCARHoleshot Challenge. That was my project I began about two months ago and it took a lot of work and...
Hi Guys,

Glad everyone enjoyed the #NASCARHoleshot Challenge. That was my project I began about two months ago and it took a lot of work and pulling off some favors within the industry. Mountain Motorsports, Freewheeling Honda, David Izer, Fly racing, Fox racing, HRC Honda for housing Biffle, Oakley, Bell, N-Style, Scott, Troy Lee Designs, Dunlop and especially KTM USA for supplying two bikes and giving Stenhouse Jr. the full factory treatment.

Just a goal and an idea. We had meetings with NASCAR and Feld VP's for a little over a month and everyone worked together. Our PR department made sure the clip made Sports Center, and Big FOX showed it pre race.

My idea was to join the two demographics and it be synergetic. Boy, it sure was.

Danica was so helpful and fun to work with. As was Jimmie Johnson and Kurt Busch.

Thanks, guys.
Try not to get those guys killed, that have poor throttle control
Hut
2/29/2016 6:59pm
NESC838 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/02/29/126148/s1200_Screen_shot_2016_02_29_at_8.33.34_PM.jpg[/img]

Laughing That's awesome!
Hut
2/29/2016 7:00pm
jj welks wrote:
I think it's more like poor brake control
Go back a page and see hillbilly's post. Poor layout
Starcrossed
2/29/2016 7:02pm
Hattica77 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks, guys.
That's awesome, thanks for all your effort. It couldn't have gone better. Laughing
2/29/2016 9:17pm
526 wrote:
Do you think Dungey (NOT James) would have holeshotted right into the wall given the chance in a NASCAR?
How exactly do you drive "a National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing"?
2/29/2016 9:19pm Edited Date/Time 2/29/2016 9:20pm
Hattica77 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks, guys.
Can't believe you put those guys on 250fs...and put the finish line so close to the corner. I am curious if anyone thought much about the line placement. Still...props to you for coming up with a creative idea, and pulling it off. Shame that it will probably be the high point of the SX season.
Starcrossed
2/29/2016 10:16pm
Can't believe you put those guys on 250fs...and put the finish line so close to the corner. I am curious if anyone thought much about the...
Can't believe you put those guys on 250fs...and put the finish line so close to the corner. I am curious if anyone thought much about the line placement. Still...props to you for coming up with a creative idea, and pulling it off. Shame that it will probably be the high point of the SX season.
In order to top this NASCAR Holeshot challenge, it would be nice, seeing how successful it was, to get these guys on some race prepped fofiddys. Maybe have round two in Jersey or Mass, then another round at the finals in Vegas. Laughing

When is the next F1 race in the states? That would be a great opportunity to market that series to the motocross crowd. Feld should get a different group for every race. They could supply the bikes just like they do with the Monster trucks.
3/1/2016 5:58am
526 wrote:
How exactly do you drive "a National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing"?
My Bad

A Sprint Cup Series Car NOT A Nascar
NotCore
3/1/2016 6:05am
Hattica77 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks, guys.
Can't believe you put those guys on 250fs...and put the finish line so close to the corner. I am curious if anyone thought much about the...
Did you even watch the race later that night? Pretty spectacular ending to the main event as well.
kkawboy14
3/1/2016 6:32am
Good work Hattica!

Boyer deserves this thread stuck to the top of vitalmx for the rest of the year!
jeffro503
3/1/2016 9:08am
Hattica77 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks, guys.
I think you did a good job Andy and hope to see it again. Very interesting idea and it sure was fun to watch. Your brother is a madman haha! He looked good on the starting technique .....we've just gotta get him trained on the slowing down part haha. Laughing
Motoxtombo
3/1/2016 9:30am
Good job Andy,I hope you can do it again next year.

Post a reply to: Clint Bowyer in Atlanta

The Latest