"Club Level" seats for Phoenix Supercross?

bsmyth634
Edited Date/Time 1/1/2018 5:06am
Has anyone bought the club level seats for a Phoenix supercross race?

What comes with them? Food, drinks, lounge, tvs?

Are these the suits? (if not how can I purchase one?)

You can see what I'm looking at and just curious if I bought 244 Club Level does that come with all the bells and whistles?

Thank you!

|
PTECH
12/31/2017 3:31pm
$400 for seats at supercross? For real? What could they possibly do to make that worth it? Does it come with a beej from ms supercross?
Tonynz
12/31/2017 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 12/31/2017 3:45pm
I bought club level, section 208, had club level last year, just normal seating, I paid $100 each on ticketmaster a few months back, row 1,
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
12/31/2017 4:33pm
Those aren't in a suite, they are just below the private suites. Great seats though for watching the races, doesn't come with food and drinks unless you order it and pay for it. You get access to better restaurants, restrooms, and a bar at that level than then normal seats.

To purchase a suite for the event, you need to contact the stadium ticket sales staff so they can coordinate with one of the suite owners who aren't attending the event. You may or may not be able to get one. All you can do is ask and try. Good luck. The suites are really nice for watching events, but they come at a price tag.
bsmyth634
1/1/2018 5:05am
TbonesPop wrote:
Those aren't in a suite, they are just below the private suites. Great seats though for watching the races, doesn't come with food and drinks unless...
Those aren't in a suite, they are just below the private suites. Great seats though for watching the races, doesn't come with food and drinks unless you order it and pay for it. You get access to better restaurants, restrooms, and a bar at that level than then normal seats.

To purchase a suite for the event, you need to contact the stadium ticket sales staff so they can coordinate with one of the suite owners who aren't attending the event. You may or may not be able to get one. All you can do is ask and try. Good luck. The suites are really nice for watching events, but they come at a price tag.
Awesome that's what I wanted to know! Thank you!

Post a reply to: "Club Level" seats for Phoenix Supercross?

The Latest