ClubMX team for SX 2018

Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 4:17pm
Anything that Brandon Haas and the crew at ClubMX does is usually top notch, so looking forward to seeing what's in store here. I'm going to go out on a limb and connect the dots between ClubMX's recent IG post and the one from Josh Osby...

I️t is all coming together! Thank you so much @brewercycles & @clubmx!

A post shared by Josh Osby (@joshosby87) on Nov 14, 2017 at 1:20pm PST

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/21/2017 2:50pm Edited Date/Time 11/21/2017 2:51pm
Anything that Brandon Haas and the crew at ClubMX does is usually top notch, so looking forward to seeing what's in store here. I'm going to...
Anything that Brandon Haas and the crew at ClubMX does is usually top notch, so looking forward to seeing what's in store here. I'm going to go out on a limb and connect the dots between ClubMX's recent IG post and the one from Josh Osby...

I️t is all coming together! Thank you so much @brewercycles & @clubmx!

A post shared by Josh Osby (@joshosby87) on Nov 14, 2017 at 1:20pm PST

I started a thread a while back about a Canadian team possibly entering Supercross and this is it. Partnering up with the Redemption KTM Team for SX. That's where the Redemption riders have been going during the winter to train. They've been wanting to do Supercross for a while and 2018 is the year they start that venture.

It sucks for Cade Clason since he's been part of that team for a few years now. Osby rode for them this summer. Not sure if they're doing the complete series or just East Coast. I think they originally wanted to do the whole series with 2 450 riders but if I had to guess they'll be doing East coast only, at least for 2018. Not sure who the riders will be a part from Osby.

The news hasn't been released yet but should be soon.
11/21/2017 3:18pm
Yea, huge bummer for Cade for sure. I’m not sure what Henry Miller’s SX plans are (though I recall he just had a bad get off recently) but I know he’s another one of the regulars training at ClubMX.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
11/21/2017 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 11/21/2017 3:33pm
Yea, huge bummer for Cade for sure. I’m not sure what Henry Miller’s SX plans are (though I recall he just had a bad get off...
Yea, huge bummer for Cade for sure. I’m not sure what Henry Miller’s SX plans are (though I recall he just had a bad get off recently) but I know he’s another one of the regulars training at ClubMX.
Henry Miller is now riding for the HEP Motorsports Suzuki Team.

Cygrace74
11/21/2017 3:33pm
Yea, huge bummer for Cade for sure. I’m not sure what Henry Miller’s SX plans are (though I recall he just had a bad get off...
Miller is a part of HEP motorsports team which is a new Suzuki team, although not off to a great start

The Shop

MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
11/21/2017 4:19pm
Fresh pumpkins in the back
11/22/2017 2:52pm
id assume Jesse wentland would be involved as well with RSR
That's a good call.. Jesse's from Minnesota, as are the ClubMX guys..
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
12/8/2017 4:17pm
Quick update. Looks like Josh Osby and Joey Crown will be doing 250 East coast for the Redemption KTM Club MX Team.

The team is trying to put a 3 rider program together with 1 Canadian but not many to choose from since most are signed to a different brand or doing the Triple Crown Series from Jetwerx. That along with the fact that not many ride SX makes it difficult.
12/8/2017 4:30pm
Good call Maverick... I had a feeling Joey Crown was going to be part of the squad when I saw him in this video Club posted to their IG this week

Post a reply to: ClubMX team for SX 2018

The Latest