Cooper Webb

TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
1/7/2018 7:53am
I think Coop needs to understand something. There are 2 kinds of women - Miss Right, and Miss Right Ef"ing now. He needs to figure out what kind of Miss he has and deal with it accordingly so he can focus on his profession. Racing is very much mental and if your mind ain't right, you need to get it right. Coop has the physical talent to win at this level. Barcia proved the bike isn't the problem. Coop's issue is between his ears.
Fourth_Floor
1/7/2018 8:06am
Crush wrote:
I dunno man... You can't really blame a guy for not being pumped that someone is calling your lady a hoe and a headache. Even if...
I dunno man... You can't really blame a guy for not being pumped that someone is calling your lady a hoe and a headache.

Even if it is true, who wants to hear that? And if you let it slide isn't that the equivalent of not standing up to a bully?

One thing he needs to do is improve in the whoops.... He wasn't good in them on the 250 either.
Completely disagree. Cooper isn't going to marry this girl, he's a freaking young kid and has his whole entire after racing life to worry about finding the right girl to settle down and have kids with. It's not lot this is his wife of 10 years who birthed his children and he has to stick up for her honor. He needs to dump the girl and get his head in the game or he's going to be out a job.
Katoomey
1/7/2018 8:11am
you guys are such fucking drama queens, or is it queers? ...either one fits.

maybe the guy just wants to race hard. maybe it wasn't as intentional as you faggots make it out to be. fuckin snowflakes.
slipdog
1/7/2018 8:12am
I don't care for Cooper Weeb

The Shop

Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1006th
1/7/2018 8:16am
Katoomey wrote:
you guys are such fucking drama queens, or is it queers? ...either one fits. maybe the guy just wants to race hard. maybe it wasn't as...

maybe the guy just wants to race hard. maybe it wasn't as intentional as you faggots make it out to be. fuckin snowflakes.
I tend to agree with this statement.
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
1835th
1/7/2018 9:05am
Katoomey wrote:
you guys are such fucking drama queens, or is it queers? ...either one fits. maybe the guy just wants to race hard. maybe it wasn't as...

Same here.
Some you guys (and the media) are humping roczen a arm so hard it's gonna break again.
Cooper raced him, he blocked him when he went wide. He scrubbed and whipped that triple the same direction everyone else was doing it every lap around. So what, if it was someone else it wouldn't have been a deal. But because it's roczen there is some sort of drama behind it. I'm surprised you aren't mad at Musquin, Anderson, and Barcia for not slowing down and letting roczen win. I mean this is obviously the roczen comeback tv drama series.

Roczen came back to RACE! he didn't come back to have guys pull over for him. In racing you don't gain position just by catching them, you have to pass them.

Here's one thing that will hurt a lot of people. I hope roczen doesn't win the championship. I respect his come back but I'm not a fan of roczen. I think musquin has the right combination this year. Roczen has the ability to ride over the line but doesn't always get away with it....just like JS7.
1/7/2018 9:16am
I actually think Webb will figure it out. He started to last year until he got hurt. I think next week will be a big improvement. Maybe that’s just me hoping he does good and maybe not reality. Maybe he just doesn’t mesh well with the Yamaha
1/7/2018 9:17am
Katoomey wrote:

Same here. Some you guys (and the media) are humping roczen a arm so hard it's gonna break again. Cooper raced him, he blocked him when...
Same here.
Some you guys (and the media) are humping roczen a arm so hard it's gonna break again.
Cooper raced him, he blocked him when he went wide. He scrubbed and whipped that triple the same direction everyone else was doing it every lap around. So what, if it was someone else it wouldn't have been a deal. But because it's roczen there is some sort of drama behind it. I'm surprised you aren't mad at Musquin, Anderson, and Barcia for not slowing down and letting roczen win. I mean this is obviously the roczen comeback tv drama series.

Roczen came back to RACE! he didn't come back to have guys pull over for him. In racing you don't gain position just by catching them, you have to pass them.

Here's one thing that will hurt a lot of people. I hope roczen doesn't win the championship. I respect his come back but I'm not a fan of roczen. I think musquin has the right combination this year. Roczen has the ability to ride over the line but doesn't always get away with it....just like JS7.
I agree. Pass wasn’t dirty he just slowed them up and took his front end wide. Same with the whip. If he didn’t look over no one would be saying anything but he looked over so it made it look worse then it actually was
Scull79
1/7/2018 9:46am
Katoomey wrote:

100% agree!
Meister
1/7/2018 9:56am
My wife always disliked coop. After last night's jackassery, I think he needs a 450 heavy hitter to give him a wake up call. Like a bunt in a 180, not a try n kill someone over a jump bunt, just a real man Moto bump. He's a punk ass n needs put in check. I'm all for hard racing and rubbing is racing, but scrubbing damn near into somebody is foolishness that could kill someone.
SlowMoFo
1/7/2018 10:00am
Joko wrote:
Seems as though the shorter riders on 450s are at a bit of a disadvantage.
Ricky Carmichael!
1/7/2018 10:05am
calcoast wrote:
Best pic I could find of Coops gf on ig. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/07/236612/s1200_D3EE3B49_62BF_420F_8C4D_699279622213.jpg[/img] Also is this the reason Roczen was a bit confused during the press conference when...
Best pic I could find of Coops gf on ig.

Also is this the reason Roczen was a bit confused during the press conference when someone asked a question about somthing he had posted on Instagram?

He was like which post?...The one everybody thinks of is the post where he talks about off season momentum and all that. I thought it was obvious that’s what the person was referring to. Maybe for a second Roczen that they were referring to the “hoe and a headache” post.

If that’s the crew he normally hangs with, I think it’s safe to say that he’s too far gone. Can’t be saved...
Rhino
1/7/2018 10:16am
calcoast wrote:
Best pic I could find of Coops gf on ig. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/07/236612/s1200_D3EE3B49_62BF_420F_8C4D_699279622213.jpg[/img] Also is this the reason Roczen was a bit confused during the press conference when...
Best pic I could find of Coops gf on ig.

Also is this the reason Roczen was a bit confused during the press conference when someone asked a question about somthing he had posted on Instagram?

He was like which post?...The one everybody thinks of is the post where he talks about off season momentum and all that. I thought it was obvious that’s what the person was referring to. Maybe for a second Roczen that they were referring to the “hoe and a headache” post.

My chick wants to know, what kind of guy wears socks like that?

WTF? The guy on the right is saying, Scissors to my dick bro! Weed!
1/7/2018 10:50am
Solli2208 wrote:
Until a few hours ago you didn't even know about this Ex-Girlfriend "Drama" and now you can verify with who she allegedly spend the Night with?
I did not see the post / comment that was made on IG where the fuzz was about. I have always knew Kenny's ex cheated on him with AC. Hence the reason why they split up in the first place.

I was asuming after everyone said he had that coming there was an all out bash going on on calling Coopers girl a Hoe in what i generaly dont think is oke, However I did not even know it was the ex of Kenny at that time taking into consideration what happend between the two Kenny and Mariah he did say nothing but the truth.
Nighttrain
1/7/2018 10:53am
Katoomey wrote:

Scull79 wrote:
100% agree!
Yep, me too. I hope there’s not drama this year every time someone gets close to Roczen or races him hard.
Zycki11
1/7/2018 10:59am
Bad move, emotions got the best of him. He will get much better... To me the bike looks stiff in the rear but i dont know shite
defeatist45
1/7/2018 11:01am
Katoomey wrote:

You need some humblin' bro
OW38B
Fantasy
148th
1/7/2018 11:15am
Katoomey wrote:

Scull79 wrote:
100% agree!
I always think of this when the Vitard's go "all drama" in this joint.

IceMan446
1/7/2018 11:21am
Moens_Andy wrote:
Yes they are and to be honest Kenny is probably best friends with AC and thankfull of showing him how she was
If this is true, Kenny is an idiot for remaining friends with AC.

mauidex
1/7/2018 11:26am
Not sure if it’s good or bad but I’d say trading the jgr program for Cooper Webb not quite panning out how Yamaha planned!!????
malachi177
1/7/2018 11:35am
RedDirtDog wrote:
damn i didnt realize webb's probems were his girl.. lame
No kidding. Dude needs to grow up and get a pair.
1/7/2018 12:00pm
I think he's one of those guys that just doesn't translate well to the 450.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3626th
1/7/2018 12:10pm
Wait so they have to be nice to ken because of his circumstances...nope!

snowflakes everywhere...

You really think ken is gonna hold back when he gets comfortable?

Lame people...lame
Motofinne
1/7/2018 12:14pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 12:30pm
Wait so they have to be nice to ken because of his circumstances...nope! snowflakes everywhere... You really think ken is gonna hold back when he gets...
Wait so they have to be nice to ken because of his circumstances...nope!

snowflakes everywhere...

You really think ken is gonna hold back when he gets comfortable?

Lame people...lame
I thought exactly the same about the incident when Barcia whipped in Roczens face in 2014.

This has nothing to do with 2018 Roczen and his comeback. Roczen is on the track and everyone can and should race him tough but fair. What Webb did over the triple was a dangerous move and incredibly stupid, no matter who the 2 riders are.
magoo1982
1/7/2018 12:19pm
RedDirtDog wrote:
damn i didnt realize webb's probems were his girl.. lame
malachi177 wrote:
No kidding. Dude needs to grow up and get a pair.
Agree , if the Boy pulls Bitch moves like that over some chick that already has bad rep , he aint to swift .. The Blue Crew better get a big pacifier and teet with some mommas milk ready , cause when said chick dumps him Blue Crew Screwed...
1/7/2018 2:24pm
Wait.....

So you're telling me that Roczen and his ex broke up because she was banging AC...who is now seemingly his best friend. That is pretty hard to believe.
Rhino
1/7/2018 2:35pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
Yes they are and to be honest Kenny is probably best friends with AC and thankfull of showing him how she was
IceMan446 wrote:
If this is true, Kenny is an idiot for remaining friends with AC.

This is her 3rd dude? Damn.

Post a reply to: Cooper Webb

The Latest