Cooper Webb

VasageXx
1/27/2018 11:47pm
I don't really think it's the bike at all, I think Barcia coming in and kinda, eh i don't wanna say "take over" but he's pretty much stepped in to be the favorite on the team has really messed with Cooper and i defiantly don't think Yamaha expected this to happen at all, hell i didn't either. I was never a Barcia fan but i gotta give it to him, guy's come in completely different and has stepped up and put in work no doubt about it, he's totally blown me away with his riding and results, now if Coop can just step up finally and do the same.I'm not going to sit here and join the "shit on Webb" train, i'm pretty positive he'll eventually turn it around, hopefully the "click" will happen to get him back where he should be, not in 11th or 15th.
gnarwhip
1/28/2018 12:02am
Way to keep it on the down-low by trying to take out Kenny at his comeback race, when every single person was watching Kenny. Then we're like wtf was that about? Duuuuuuuuuhhh ?
Motofinne
1/28/2018 1:12am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 7:21am
drt410 wrote:
Yea its a great bike this year most everyone loves it. Barcia is proving that it is capable as well. The 250 RMZ is probably the...
Yea its a great bike this year most everyone loves it. Barcia is proving that it is capable as well. The 250 RMZ is probably the only bike you can say at this point is way behind on tech. Barcia is killing it, Webb is crapping his pants. It aint the bike and its ironic that Barcia the fill in guy just demolished whatever excuse webb was going to try to use to get a payday somewhere else. Not happening bud. I think him and JGR would be a perfect fit. They love to sign people who dont produce jack shat for results while having some of the best support and r&d there is. He was made for JGR. Sign him with high hopes it was the bike and that hell come give em a championship, give him a great bike and great support, then he can go out and pussy fart around in 10th and fail and itll just be business as usual. Honestly I feel bad for them they cant sign a rider who can deliver to save their lives. I hope when Bogle comes back he can get some good finishes. One thing I do know is off the couch hell be better than webb.

Gonna be funny too when Cianciarulo steps up to 450s and blows his friggin doors off. For a while it was looking like webb was the villopoto to AC's Alessi, but nope. AC is gonna step up to the 450s in a year or two and smack webb up. Jeremy Martin was winning everything in the 250s at one point too then Cooper became better than him and started killin him and won a bunch. Now Martin steps up to the 450s to screw around and is smoking him there now too. Webb bro change somethingggggg, anythinggggg. What your doing isnt working. If you keep doing the same thing expecting different results its not gonna happen. I dont care if you need to do tai chi to gain an edge do somethin bro. Your disappointing EVERYONE and your embarrasing youtself. Twist the friggin throttle and see if that helps... You can see in his riding hes defeated mentally. Thats a bad spot to be in and doesnt lead to advancement. He just lets people by because he thinks he sux, which right now he does, but he doesnt. He needs to get a good start and lead a little bit, or win a heat or something. Anything to get his confidence back because thats 80% of the prob. His nuts are gone. He needs to win something and get em back and get something under his belt to build off.
Bogle didn’t look great.

Who knows what’s going on with coop. Just missing that fire
Hold on a minute...AC has how many 250 titles...almost everyone on here is dissing on Cooper for being where he is. RC didn't kill it the...
Hold on a minute...AC has how many 250 titles...almost everyone on here is dissing on Cooper for being where he is. RC didn't kill it the first couple years. Nor has JA 21, CS14. KR94, ET3, MM25 and quite a few more, Cooper will be there. It takes some time to adjust and find the flow of the class. No diss on AC or any of the other riders, everyone comes into their own in time...or they don't. Only time will tell.
Ken Roczen won a 450 title in his rookie year, beating Ryan Dungey straight up.

Cole Seely won a race in his rookie season.

Eli Tomac won a race in his rookie season(outdoors).

Jason Anderson won a race in his rookie season.

Marvin Musquin got multiple podiums indoors and outdoors in his rookie season.(3rd overall in outdoors and came ½ lap away from a SX win).
NVA57
Fantasy
1742nd
1/28/2018 1:49am
Hold on a minute...AC has how many 250 titles...almost everyone on here is dissing on Cooper for being where he is. RC didn't kill it the...
Hold on a minute...AC has how many 250 titles...almost everyone on here is dissing on Cooper for being where he is. RC didn't kill it the first couple years. Nor has JA 21, CS14. KR94, ET3, MM25 and quite a few more, Cooper will be there. It takes some time to adjust and find the flow of the class. No diss on AC or any of the other riders, everyone comes into their own in time...or they don't. Only time will tell.
All the guys you named have either won a race/main or had multiple podiums in their rookie season.

The Shop

pdub187
Fantasy
2499th
1/28/2018 2:10am
Christ I hate the initials + number thing that motocross fans seem to love. Is it so hard to just write their names?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
1/28/2018 2:14am
pdub187 wrote:
Christ I hate the initials + number thing that motocross fans seem to love. Is it so hard to just write their names?
Know what you mean PD187
feelnjstfine
1/28/2018 3:53am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 4:08am
People need to stop using the "but Carmichael" excuse for Webb, he is no Carmichael!! Cooper has 2 Regional and one National title at 22, Ricky had one Regional and six National titles( one being a SX title) at the same age. If we add this season and Ricky's equivalent( both have Nov birthday too so that helps even the picture more), Cooper could add a max of one while Ricky added two.
jemcee
1/28/2018 3:57am
pdub187 wrote:
I'm with ya! The only exception is Thomas Kjer Olsen cause TKO could double as a cool nickname for a racer haha
1/28/2018 4:09am
It clearly isn't a bad bike (Barcia) but it may be a bad bike for Webb. Be interesting to see him on a Honda imo.
Drtbykr
1/28/2018 5:08am
He is going to take a massive pay cut, would he not.

Fighting through it and showing a few flashes of brilliance in SX would certainly help his bargaining power.

Maybe indoors he just isn’t a 450 guy. Might be outdoors, but that doesn’t bring the Brink’s truck.

Barcia looked incredible.

Thanks Maverick for the link.
Shawn142
1/28/2018 5:49am
When he didn't crash his brains out RC was a top 5 guy in his rookie year before landing on his own foot peg put him out of that series. In his second year he won Daytona and was a consistent podium threat. In his 3rd year he owned the class.
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
1/28/2018 7:15am Edited Date/Time 8/12/2018 6:56pm
Drtbykr wrote:
He is going to take a massive pay cut, would he not. Fighting through it and showing a few flashes of brilliance in SX would certainly...
He is going to take a massive pay cut, would he not.

Fighting through it and showing a few flashes of brilliance in SX would certainly help his bargaining power.

Maybe indoors he just isn’t a 450 guy. Might be outdoors, but that doesn’t bring the Brink’s truck.

Barcia looked incredible.

Thanks Maverick for the link.
I always thought Coop was better indoors IMO. He won his 250 MX title by grinding guys down and being in shape for the last 10 minutes not by blasting away from them from the drop of the gate. More importantly he won because J Mart has not been J Mart since 2015. I believe in his entire 250 outdoor career he had 2 1-1 sweep. I think outdoors will be worse. Have fun trying to wear Ken, Eli , Marv and Bagget down when your 40 seconds down. IMO KTM would be making a huge mistake signing him if the rumors are true. For the sake of we need more top riders now I hope I am wrong but I can't think of a two time regional SX champ ever struggling as bad as coop has through his first 20 races.
Electro21
Fantasy
66th
1/28/2018 7:22am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 7:22am
pdub187 wrote:
aaryn #234 wrote:
Know what you mean PD187
Hahaha!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
1/28/2018 7:25am
Thank god for Barcia or else this place would be shitting on the YZF
Agreed....
Motofinne
1/28/2018 7:29am Edited Date/Time 1/28/2018 7:32am
Thank god for Barcia or else this place would be shitting on the YZF
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Agreed....
Put a healthy Millsaps on that bike and Yamaha would still have a top 5 rider with a sporadic top 3 in this field.

I think Millsaps would be on par with Brayton, Peick etc.
1/28/2018 9:21am
Motofinne wrote:
Put a healthy Millsaps on that bike and Yamaha would still have a top 5 rider with a sporadic top 3 in this field. I think...
Put a healthy Millsaps on that bike and Yamaha would still have a top 5 rider with a sporadic top 3 in this field.

I think Millsaps would be on par with Brayton, Peick etc.
I couldn't agree more!
SidewayzMike
Fantasy
221st
8/11/2018 1:52pm
BikerScars wrote:
Who is AC ?

Thanks
TDeath21 wrote:
Antonio Cairoli.
I Thaught we were talking Adam cianciarulo...ok I get it now, guess Cairoli was using her as a side piece hiding her from his wife... yea that my friends is a true slut. Behind roczens back doing Antonia Cairoli. Now cooper Webb trying to make her a housewife... bad deal for coop.. I truly believe Cooper Webb is a bike Chang away from winning races.. maybe a girl change too, get rid of that “pro hoe”. Webb got his amateur career rolling with JGR I hope he goes back and he will win if he goes yellow.
8/11/2018 2:41pm
BikerScars wrote:
Who is AC ?

Thanks
TDeath21 wrote:
Antonio Cairoli.
I Thaught we were talking Adam cianciarulo...ok I get it now, guess Cairoli was using her as a side piece hiding her from his wife... yea...
I Thaught we were talking Adam cianciarulo...ok I get it now, guess Cairoli was using her as a side piece hiding her from his wife... yea that my friends is a true slut. Behind roczens back doing Antonia Cairoli. Now cooper Webb trying to make her a housewife... bad deal for coop.. I truly believe Cooper Webb is a bike Chang away from winning races.. maybe a girl change too, get rid of that “pro hoe”. Webb got his amateur career rolling with JGR I hope he goes back and he will win if he goes yellow.
This thread is like 6 months old. Day-drinking is fun, huh?
SidewayzMike
Fantasy
221st
8/11/2018 2:46pm
It clearly isn't a bad bike (Barcia) but it may be a bad bike for Webb. Be interesting to see him on a Honda imo.
I know for a fact if Webb switches to a bike he loves he’ll be a solid podium guy. I know he has tie to JGR from his mini career. Put Webb on JGR Suzuki he’ll be right back up front. I hope he doesn’t go KTM, but Yamaha 450 just isn’t working for him. Yamaha is a rear steering big feeling bike that works so perfect for Barcias style, tomacs style. Cooper Webb doesn’t ride off the back like Tomac or Barcia. I’d say cooper Webb would be a good fit for a Suzuki Honda or ktm. With a bike switch cooper Webb will be right back in the game. His girl might be a slut, but any booty is better than no booty.
milliebays
8/12/2018 5:37pm
He and savatgy need to chip in and hire a mental coach
Conkey
8/12/2018 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 8/12/2018 7:02pm
Am I correct in that Cooper’s agent is also one of Gibbs top management personnel for their team? Is so, I feel like that’s a conflict of interest.

If this chick banged Cairoli, she is definitely thirsty. How do you get past that grill if you’re a chick?
8/12/2018 5:59pm
pdub187 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
I'm with ya! The only exception is Thomas Kjer Olsen cause TKO could double as a cool nickname for a racer haha
It’s easy like auto login that’s why and I bet you guys have that
scootch
8/14/2018 8:30am
I know for a fact if Webb switches to a bike he loves he’ll be a solid podium guy. I know he has tie to JGR...
I know for a fact if Webb switches to a bike he loves he’ll be a solid podium guy. I know he has tie to JGR from his mini career. Put Webb on JGR Suzuki he’ll be right back up front. I hope he doesn’t go KTM, but Yamaha 450 just isn’t working for him. Yamaha is a rear steering big feeling bike that works so perfect for Barcias style, tomacs style. Cooper Webb doesn’t ride off the back like Tomac or Barcia. I’d say cooper Webb would be a good fit for a Suzuki Honda or ktm. With a bike switch cooper Webb will be right back in the game. His girl might be a slut, but any booty is better than no booty.
So you hope he doesn't go KTM, but you also think he would be a good fit a KTM..

Blink

Post a reply to: Cooper Webb

The Latest