Cut the cord. How to watch SX tonight

MX114
Hey all. Just moved into our new place this week and not wanting to go the traditional cable route anymore. Besides SX and our daughters Bubble Guppy’s and Paw Patrol on Nickelodeon we don’t watch much tv. Is the gold pass my best bet or is there any streaming services that offer some regular TV channels and the NBC sport network for tonight’s race? I’d like to download something thru the Xbox to b able to watch tonight but I’m so out of touch when it comes to anything tech related lol. Any help appreciated!!!
|
SPODEBOY
6/17/2020 2:01pm
Top 3 best answers

1). Gold Pass

2). Gold Pass

3). Gold Pass

It is the connect to the drug SX anywhere, anytime day or night.
cmarona463
6/17/2020 2:21pm
I switched to YouTube TV. Cheaper than dish but every channel I want including NBC sports

The Shop

jonboy688
6/17/2020 2:40pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 2:40pm
free trial to you tube tv for 7 days
ACBraap
Fantasy
505th
6/17/2020 2:53pm
gold pass is the cheapest way without cable. You tube tv is the best way without cable.
Knobbyjake
6/17/2020 3:02pm
ACBraap wrote:
gold pass is the cheapest way without cable. You tube tv is the best way without cable.
Unless you live in a rural area with only 1 internet provider and it's pitifully slow. Dizzy
SEE ARE125
6/17/2020 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 4:10pm
Hello Fans !! Welcome To 2020 Supercross Monster Energy Race World Championship !! Watch Here All The Race Events Any Time From Anywhere Of The World. Now Enjoy All The Supercross Monster Energy Race World Championship Events Including Salt Lake City live stream Online tv link. We Will provide you 100% quality software to Watch all the Sports Events this season. Enjoy with the live score, preview, recaps and highlights here of All The live streaming Sports. Just Follow The Links Below To Watch Live Stream Supercross Monster Energy Race World Championship by bellow link.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE FREE HD!!!!

Event : Supercross Monster Energy Race World Championship
Date : Wednesday 17 June 2020
Vanue : Ricles Stadium - Utah

Why pay over $90.00 a month for cable or satellite TV services? Our proprietary technology instantly turns your computer into a Super TV! Now you can watch 4000+ worldwide channels on your PC - Sports, News, Movies, Music, Weather, Kids Channels, Educational, Shopping, +Digital Radio Stations and much, much more! You can also watch the Big Games LIVE without any additional fee or subscription! No Hardware to Install! Works anywhere in the world!

Your Trusted Tv Link Bellow...................

FREE !! 2020 Supercross Monster Energy Race World Championship HD LIVE STREAM CLICK HERE !!

It's just a minute process to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, illegally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.

So, don't miss this event Watch and enjoy the 2020 Supercross Monster Energy Race World Championship live stream online broadcast of live tv channel and get further information and you will Watch all of the events.

/sarcasm
MX114
6/17/2020 3:06pm
A few laps behind in the technology dept, thanks for the reply’s! Going to try an dial in that YouTube TV right now and run that. Appreciated
motoGleamer
Fantasy
522nd
6/17/2020 3:11pm
SlingTV offers NBCsn on the Blue package. This package also includes about 30 other tv channels. I think you can do a free 7 day trial when you first sign up but it's only $30/month if you pay for it and you can cancel very easily at any time. For $5 extra per month you can even get 50 hours of cloud DVR.

I have the nbc sports gold membership but my TVs browser wont stream from their site so I use SlingTV. I'm pretty sure xbox browser will stream nbc sports gold though so if you have your xbox connected that should also work.
stone881
6/17/2020 3:25pm
MX114 wrote:
A few laps behind in the technology dept, thanks for the reply’s! Going to try an dial in that YouTube TV right now and run that...
A few laps behind in the technology dept, thanks for the reply’s! Going to try an dial in that YouTube TV right now and run that. Appreciated
Maybe try your local sports bar, it's probable the only live event on the planet.
Lightning78
6/17/2020 3:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2020 3:45pm
If any of you live in or near the Valley Springs California area I'm Bartending at "The Range" aka Smokehouse BBQ (new name) not sure what time the race starts but im starting at 5PM and I'm putting the race on every TV .....bar is separate from the restaurant.....come by.
6/17/2020 3:45pm
if You google search supercross stream you aren’t likely going to find anything useful.

If you google nbc sports live stream theres almost always a couple legit links. There is also mx streams on Reddit that get posted an hour or so before the race.

I know I know I’m not “supporting the sport”. I don’t give a shit. NBC and feld should be paying the riders more anyways
LittleDragon
Fantasy
1882nd
6/17/2020 4:11pm
SlingTV offers NBCsn on the Blue package. This package also includes about 30 other tv channels. I think you can do a free 7 day trial...
SlingTV offers NBCsn on the Blue package. This package also includes about 30 other tv channels. I think you can do a free 7 day trial when you first sign up but it's only $30/month if you pay for it and you can cancel very easily at any time. For $5 extra per month you can even get 50 hours of cloud DVR.

I have the nbc sports gold membership but my TVs browser wont stream from their site so I use SlingTV. I'm pretty sure xbox browser will stream nbc sports gold though so if you have your xbox connected that should also work.
This is the way. Free trial and a lot of on demand content. Bubble guppies for days!!!
solbikerider
Fantasy
2462nd
6/17/2020 8:37pm
Youtube TV even though I pay for NBC gold. I tend to prefer watching the races on YouTube TV over Gold. The dead air during commercials is kind of weird and the pause/play/fwd/rewind functionality of YouTube TV is far superior to Nbc gold app. Guess I only have the gold for watching qualifying
6/18/2020 12:29am
if You google search supercross stream you aren’t likely going to find anything useful. If you google nbc sports live stream theres almost always a couple...
if You google search supercross stream you aren’t likely going to find anything useful.

If you google nbc sports live stream theres almost always a couple legit links. There is also mx streams on Reddit that get posted an hour or so before the race.

I know I know I’m not “supporting the sport”. I don’t give a shit. NBC and feld should be paying the riders more anyways
Doesn't make a lot of sense to pay for a shitty app when you can watch every live race for free in hd with ZERO issues. Just my opinion.
40acres
6/18/2020 7:22am
If you have a smart TV or fire stick, I'd highly suggest you look into IPTV and IP Vanish. I pay $13/more for 5000+ channels, all sports, all PPV ETC. It's not necessarily legal, but the VPN will mask your IP address from your ISP.

Post a reply to: Cut the cord. How to watch SX tonight

The Latest