DA8 Strong Raffle | Rekluse Motorsports 2017 YZ450FX

GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4018th
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2018 7:50am
I thought I’d share this here since the moto community likes to support a good cause & always loves a chance to win a dirtbike. Rekluse Motorsports donated their Project YZ450FX recently to Destry Abbott & his wife Charlotte to raise funds for their DA8 Strong Cancer Foundation. The bike will be raffled off on 1/31/2018 at 5pm PST. You have up to 1/28/2018 11:55pm PST to purchase your tickets. Tickets are $5 each or you can get 8 for $20, 40 for $100 or even 100 for $225. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the foundation to help w/ their mission of giving back to others as a lot gave to them when they needed it.

A lot of you may already know that Destry Abbott was diagnosed with leukemia in May of 2016. Being the tough champion that he is, he fought hard & won that battle. Granted he still has monthly maintenance visits for the next 1-2 years, it’s a lot better than what he was going through. Unfortunately before his treatment had ended, his family received the crushing news that his wife Charlotte was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then, she has made it through her chemo and is in remission as well. The scary thing about cancer is that it can always come back at anytime, but they have not let it stop them from living the lives they choose to live. They are running DA8 Training, DA8 Strong & Destry has been back to racing with Purvines DA8 Race Team along side his son Cooper.

Now, for a little backstory on the bike. Earlier this year Austin Paden at Rekluse Motorsports started on this project bike to help promote their new RaduisCX. He was able to get some of the best companies in the industry to contribute to this build. It’s setup for off-road with all the trimmings & then some. He reached out to me & asked if I wanted to come out to Idaho & race the bike in the Idaho City 100. Even though my racing has been far & few between these days, I jumped at the chance to be able to throw a leg over this bike. It’s a badass machine & It’ll make someone a great MX or off-road bike. If y’all are interested in a little review of the bike, I’ll be glad to post one. I’ve got plenty of pics to. Anyways, good luck for those who buy into the raffle! Thank you!

Tickets: https://go.rallyup.com/da8strong

E1F588E48D.jpg" class="img-fluid" />

|
RBernardi85
11/3/2017 8:00am
Where can tickets be purchased? I don't have social media, and didn't see anything on his training website.

The Shop

1/24/2018 7:08am
Can't wait to ride that bike when they ship it to me!!
Zach_K
1/24/2018 7:50am
Done! 40 pack

Post a reply to: DA8 Strong Raffle | Rekluse Motorsports 2017 YZ450FX

The Latest