" Daddy, You'd Better Get Top Ten !"

Rupert X
Edited Date/Time 7/4/2017 9:39am
" I'll Try my best." Witnessed Nick Wey interact with his family 'n kids before his 450 moto today. Warmed my cold, blackened heart, reminded me why I so dig this filthy, silly sport of ours. Go ahead, Nic. 'Bout made me cry.

|
ebers
Fantasy
174th
7/1/2017 6:38pm
Awesome stuff! It was rad to see he was out there, and this with the whole family, hope he had fun with it!

The Shop

crowe176
7/2/2017 5:45pm
The second to last pic.. AWESOME!! Seems like yesterday I was watching NYK race when he was his daughters age.
kiwifan
7/2/2017 7:14pm
man this is a damn cool post, reminds me of my daughters when they watch me ride, gee no pressure girls!!!! Smile

My wife flashed me her boobies once (when the kids weren't there!) in the hope it would make me pass the 1st placed guy, it didn't work, I went backwards for a few laps ...lol
NeedMoto
7/2/2017 9:35pm
kiwifan wrote:
man this is a damn cool post, reminds me of my daughters when they watch me ride, gee no pressure girls!!!! :) My wife flashed me...
man this is a damn cool post, reminds me of my daughters when they watch me ride, gee no pressure girls!!!! Smile

My wife flashed me her boobies once (when the kids weren't there!) in the hope it would make me pass the 1st placed guy, it didn't work, I went backwards for a few laps ...lol
Pics, or it didn't happenWink
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
7/3/2017 2:46pm
kiwifan wrote:
man this is a damn cool post, reminds me of my daughters when they watch me ride, gee no pressure girls!!!! :) My wife flashed me...

NeedMoto wrote:
GoPro footage is preferred.

Funny story about that, I met my fiance the night before a race, my buddy and I went to her house one night because he was seeing her friend and he needed a wingman. The next day they came out to the races, my buddy got the holeshot and about halfway through the race I passed him and ended up winning the race, I pointed at her when I crossed the line and we started dating a few weeks later. Fast forward 6 years we've got our own place, a dog and she's got a ring on her finger.
kiwifan
7/3/2017 2:58pm
kiwifan wrote:

NeedMoto wrote:
she would rather show the video to girls not boys Smile she swings both ways ... Smile
moore433
7/3/2017 6:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2017 6:18pm
kiwifan wrote:

Kinda hard to seat bounce with a stiffy....
kiwifan
7/3/2017 6:44pm
kiwifan wrote:

moore433 wrote:
Kinda hard to seat bounce with a stiffy....
lol been there done that have you?
jeffro503
7/3/2017 7:35pm
kiwifan wrote:

NeedMoto wrote:
bh84 wrote:
GoPro footage is preferred. Funny story about that, I met my fiance the night before a race, my buddy and I went to her house one...
GoPro footage is preferred.

Funny story about that, I met my fiance the night before a race, my buddy and I went to her house one night because he was seeing her friend and he needed a wingman. The next day they came out to the races, my buddy got the holeshot and about halfway through the race I passed him and ended up winning the race, I pointed at her when I crossed the line and we started dating a few weeks later. Fast forward 6 years we've got our own place, a dog and she's got a ring on her finger.
Wait!! Whoa , whoa , whoa!

You are saying....you found a chick.....that wanted to date a quad rider....and then freakin' married him?

C'mon dude! What's your husband's name!!??

I'm just joking brother! Very cool story though and good for you!
bh84
Fantasy
1830th
7/4/2017 9:27am
jeffro503 wrote:
Wait!! Whoa , whoa , whoa! You are saying....you found a chick.....that wanted to date a quad rider....and then freakin' married him? C'mon dude! What's your...
Wait!! Whoa , whoa , whoa!

You are saying....you found a chick.....that wanted to date a quad rider....and then freakin' married him?

C'mon dude! What's your husband's name!!??

I'm just joking brother! Very cool story though and good for you!
Wedding won't be till next summer. But so far she hasn't gotten fed up with me!

Post a reply to: " Daddy, You'd Better Get Top Ten !"

The Latest