Dakota Alix GP MX2

Bidirella
5/30/2016 10:33am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2016 3:48pm
This kid deserves his own threat, he rode last weekend the gp of spain in the mx2 class and finished 16th in the second moto and got 5 points! Pretty impressive for coming over and got not so much bike time. Suprisely nobody else have seen in. Pretty good ride if you ask me. Decotis came in with a allot of hype and a factory bike and allot more prep, and never scored a point. Somebody down here know more About him and his GP trip?
|
ATKpilot99
5/30/2016 10:39am
I was surprised to see it . He did good . It matches his best moto finish in AMA competition last season .
vschaik141
5/30/2016 10:49am
Does anyone know where he is stayin? Hope he finds his ways here in the GPs. Amazin rider, great talent

The Shop

5/30/2016 11:13am
What does Dakota Alix think himself from the track preparation and the pace they r running in the GP's ?
philG
5/30/2016 11:38am
Decent effort , on what isnt a top line bike. Maybe he has the ability outdoors to do something with it . He has a decent run of tracks, St Jean next week , then Matterley two weeks after.

JK Racing is a privateer outfit , they ran Shaun Simpson on Yamaha's when he won in Lierop , they had Alfie Smith and Alex Snow on board for this year , but both are injured .
5/30/2016 12:30pm
philG wrote:
Decent effort , on what isnt a top line bike. Maybe he has the ability outdoors to do something with it . He has a decent...
Decent effort , on what isnt a top line bike. Maybe he has the ability outdoors to do something with it . He has a decent run of tracks, St Jean next week , then Matterley two weeks after.

JK Racing is a privateer outfit , they ran Shaun Simpson on Yamaha's when he won in Lierop , they had Alfie Smith and Alex Snow on board for this year , but both are injured .
is Snow still with the JK team?
He raced the mx national in Duns last weekend.
philG
5/30/2016 1:06pm
philG wrote:
Decent effort , on what isnt a top line bike. Maybe he has the ability outdoors to do something with it . He has a decent...

bongobongo wrote:
From what i saw last week , he still had bikes from JK and is riding himself back into fitness here in the UK, with a view to returning to GP's when he feels he can do it justice.

In UK terms , he isnt a top rider , but on the occasions i have watched him ride, is very close, with a good bike and a run of fitness he could be , currently solid top 10 , but capable of more.

Sparky_27
5/30/2016 1:21pm
philG wrote:

bongobongo wrote:
philG wrote:
From what i saw last week , he still had bikes from JK and is riding himself back into fitness here in the UK, with a...
From what i saw last week , he still had bikes from JK and is riding himself back into fitness here in the UK, with a view to returning to GP's when he feels he can do it justice.

In UK terms , he isnt a top rider , but on the occasions i have watched him ride, is very close, with a good bike and a run of fitness he could be , currently solid top 10 , but capable of more.

Uncle Tony
5/30/2016 1:42pm
Good ride! A New England boy
5/30/2016 2:05pm Edited Date/Time 5/30/2016 2:09pm
Mxgp.com says he got 19th not 16th like he mentioned on his Instagram (?)
#TouristLife #OnlyOnVacation #JustForFun LaughingLaughing

Edit: Decotis got 3 points out of 6 or 10 motos if I remember right.
SJK
5/30/2016 2:08pm
Mxgp.com says he got 19th not 16th like he mentioned on his Instagram (?) #TouristLife #OnlyOnVacation #JustForFun :laugh: :laugh: Edit: Decotis got 3 points out of...
Mxgp.com says he got 19th not 16th like he mentioned on his Instagram (?)
#TouristLife #OnlyOnVacation #JustForFun LaughingLaughing

Edit: Decotis got 3 points out of 6 or 10 motos if I remember right.
16th in second race, 19th overall
PressPassP
5/30/2016 3:48pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I was surprised to see it . He did good . It matches his best moto finish in AMA competition last season .
From what I gather he was hailed as another destined for stardom but beset with injuries,who was he moving though the Amateur rank/turning pro alongside?
11/1/2016 1:25pm
Never saw this tread before so I might be late.

I was at the French GP a few months ago at Saint Jean and I was able to met him. Was cool to talk a few minutes about what he's done and what he's planning to do, he's a cool dude. I also paid attention to him on the track and I think that if he wants to stay in Europe, there's good chances to see him having good results in MX2.

Post a reply to: Dakota Alix GP MX2

The Latest