Darian Sanayei

Good job 9th overall. I don't follow the gp racing all that much , but I was eating at Wendy's and motocross was on tv and noticed a USA flag next to his name. Nice !! We need more American riders over there. Show this guy some love.
|
8/19/2017 5:27am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2017 5:28am
Good job 9th overall. I don't follow the gp racing all that much , but I was eating at Wendy's and motocross was on tv and...
Good job 9th overall. I don't follow the gp racing all that much , but I was eating at Wendy's and motocross was on tv and noticed a USA flag next to his name. Nice !! We need more American riders over there. Show this guy some love.
you know Covington is american and races MX 2 too ? he was second that moto
cameron96
8/19/2017 5:40am
The fact that Moto was on a Wendy's is most impressive to me.

Dudes getting better all the time tho
8/19/2017 5:49am
Haha , yes I know Covington is American also , didn't mean to not show him some love. I just didn't know two American's were over there racing. Did I miss anymore? Lol
DonM
8/19/2017 5:53am
The Brits are coming! The Brits are coming!....just give it a minute and the GP guys will be here bashing this thread...

The Shop

8/19/2017 6:19am
Haha , yes I know Covington is American also , didn't mean to not show him some love. I just didn't know two American's were over...
Haha , yes I know Covington is American also , didn't mean to not show him some love. I just didn't know two American's were over there racing. Did I miss anymore? Lol
there are some racing the EMX series Wink
8/19/2017 6:21am
Haha , yes I know Covington is American also , didn't mean to not show him some love. I just didn't know two American's were over...
Tristan Charboneau and Marshal Weltin racing the EMX series, which is basically the feeder series for the GP's
Fox88
Fantasy
22nd
8/19/2017 7:07am
the Wendy's in your neighborhood sounds way cooler than the one where I live. I can't pass up a Frosty!

I've been rooting for the American's all season, USA USA USA! I'm surprised more don't pursue the GP's, seems like an amazing opportunity to see the world, and the competition is top notch.
Motoxdoc
8/19/2017 7:24am
Good job 9th overall. I don't follow the gp racing all that much , but I was eating at Wendy's and motocross was on tv and...
He's been showing flashes of speed. He did really well at the 3rd or 4th round....I think maybe it was Argentina. We only have 2 racers over there in the MX2 class but they're representing us proudly considering neither has established themselves as pros here in the states. Yes, we need to show them some love! Go Sanayei and Covington!
8/19/2017 7:44am
It's sparking my interest, I have been checking out the results the last two years. Need to start checking out some moto's.
Prntscrn
8/19/2017 7:49am
He's currently 2nd in the qualification race
Prntscrn
8/19/2017 7:51am
Seewer went past him with like two corners to go. Finished third

Post a reply to: Darian Sanayei

The Latest