Deano or Anderson?

T-Fish
Fantasy
199th
7/24/2017 1:08am
Why label either one of them as the "number one guy"? Let's just enjoy the show they're putting on, right along with Davalos.
Motoxdoc
7/24/2017 2:02am
davistld01 wrote:
Who will wind up 2017 as the team leader under the Rockstar Husqvarna awning? Jason Anderson or Dean Wilson? I've said it before & I'll say...
Who will wind up 2017 as the team leader under the Rockstar Husqvarna awning? Jason Anderson or Dean Wilson?

I've said it before & I'll say it again...Jason Anderson ain't no championship rider. No, I'm not a fan. I think Jason rides like a punk most of the time, and is more interested in wrecking anybody in front of him that trying to find the fastest way up front. He gets a start occasionally, and can pull a win...but no way will he ever give Rockstar or Husqvarna a title. He will never be consistent enough.

Dean Wilson, on the other hand...just might. Not now, while Eli Tomac is having his day...but Dean is consistently improving & moving up in his finishes. His mistakes are few, and for this being his premier year on the brand, I think he's been damned impressive. He's not overly aggressive, not controversial & I think he really wants to show the world he has it in him. His finishes so far this year have to make the Rockstar team glad they signed him...and make other teams sorry they didn't.
I believe they're 2 different teams. Deano is already the leader of the Rockstar Team. JA21 is on factory Husky.

BTW JA21 IS a "championship rider" and he has the winning hardware to prove it. You're welcome to voice your negative opinions about him...but you can't change the facts of his accomplishments
7/24/2017 2:21am
Motoxdoc wrote:
I believe they're 2 different teams. Deano is already the leader of the Rockstar Team. JA21 is on factory Husky. BTW JA21 IS a "championship rider"...
I believe they're 2 different teams. Deano is already the leader of the Rockstar Team. JA21 is on factory Husky.

BTW JA21 IS a "championship rider" and he has the winning hardware to prove it. You're welcome to voice your negative opinions about him...but you can't change the facts of his accomplishments
They both ride for one and only rockstar factory husqvarna racing.

I am fan of both riders and wish all the best for Deano but at the moment i think Anderson has more potential to be a race winner and maybe champion, wouldn't bet for it though. Dean is building well and we haven't seen his full potential yet but he does have that raw speed he needs to win races atleast in sx. But these last two races or atleast at southwick he's kind of lucked for the podium. Still he's badass and he is going to get better all the time.
Casting
7/24/2017 3:14am
Sodipop wrote:
Davalos

Classic thread.
All jokes aside, Marty has preformed well in his rookie 450 season. It wouldn't surprise me if he makes the podium a few times next year.

It doesn't make him the #1 rider for Husky, but he's been doing well and I think he deserves some recognition that he's at least a solid in his debut 450 season.

The Shop

BobbyM
7/24/2017 10:12am
davistld01 wrote:
Anybody that has to wreck 'em to pass 'me rides like a punk in my book no matter what you say. Is that how you won...
Anybody that has to wreck 'em to pass 'me rides like a punk in my book no matter what you say. Is that how you won races?
Sometimes... Got beat like that too. I'd rather win if I had a choice.
BobbyM
7/24/2017 10:14am
davistld01 wrote:
Who will wind up 2017 as the team leader under the Rockstar Husqvarna awning? Jason Anderson or Dean Wilson? I've said it before & I'll say...
Who will wind up 2017 as the team leader under the Rockstar Husqvarna awning? Jason Anderson or Dean Wilson?

I've said it before & I'll say it again...Jason Anderson ain't no championship rider. No, I'm not a fan. I think Jason rides like a punk most of the time, and is more interested in wrecking anybody in front of him that trying to find the fastest way up front. He gets a start occasionally, and can pull a win...but no way will he ever give Rockstar or Husqvarna a title. He will never be consistent enough.

Dean Wilson, on the other hand...just might. Not now, while Eli Tomac is having his day...but Dean is consistently improving & moving up in his finishes. His mistakes are few, and for this being his premier year on the brand, I think he's been damned impressive. He's not overly aggressive, not controversial & I think he really wants to show the world he has it in him. His finishes so far this year have to make the Rockstar team glad they signed him...and make other teams sorry they didn't.
BobbyM wrote:
I say yer wrong... and yer the punk. Anderson is champ material and future title winner.
TeamGreen wrote:
Old School Hi-5 to the Maico Bad Ass & the next round is on me. Your post made me and the Canadian Red Plate "Number 2"...
Old School Hi-5 to the Maico Bad Ass & the next round is on me.

Your post made me and the Canadian Red Plate "Number 2" laugh out loud.

A1 this winter?
I sure hope so Manny the Man.
BobbyM
7/24/2017 10:16am
davistld01 wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
I say yer wrong... and yer the punk. Anderson is champ material and future title winner.
FTB wrote:
If he does win one it'll be luck that got it for him. He has no brains.
What are you his neurologist?
7/24/2017 10:27am Edited Date/Time 7/24/2017 10:33am
I 'd just like to repeat the question:

Has the Rockstar/Husqvarna team of Davalos/Osborne/Wilson/Anderson become the unlikely premier team in MX? I can't think of any team better.
milliebays
7/24/2017 10:34am Edited Date/Time 7/24/2017 10:37am
BobbyM wrote:
FTB wrote:
If he does win one it'll be luck that got it for him. He has no brains.
BobbyM wrote:
What are you his neurologist?
respectfully to him and you, IMHO anderson isn't champ material. hes talented af to be sure. a ton of respect for his speed. but Webb will work him over in the next year or three. he does things that Dungey would never even think of doing. yes, it makes for good conversation, but he's just not the brightest bulb and he doesn't have JS7 speed to make up for it.
ATHEIST
Fantasy
966th
7/24/2017 10:45am
deano just cause of his girlfriend but it will be 21
7/24/2017 10:58am
milliebays wrote:
JA21 makes bad decisions. Im sure KTM loves him for taking BB4 out of the championship with that ego move a couple weeks ago.
Ego move? Go play/watch badminton if that was too much for you.
milliebays wrote:
it was a bad decision motivated by ego. doesnt trigger me none. just stupid
Was an even worse decision by Baggett to basically run into the back of Anderson..
7/24/2017 11:06am
I 'd just like to repeat the question: Has the Rockstar/Husqvarna team of Davalos/Osborne/Wilson/Anderson become the unlikely premier team in MX? I can't think of any...
I 'd just like to repeat the question:

Has the Rockstar/Husqvarna team of Davalos/Osborne/Wilson/Anderson become the unlikely premier team in MX? I can't think of any team better.
Yes, and it's not really close, right?
JohnMatrix
7/24/2017 12:06pm
Was an even worse decision by Baggett to basically run into the back of Anderson..
Agreed, he shows a wheel on the outside of an off-camber turn. That looked more like an impatient move by Baggett than a dirty takeout by Anderson.
F.B
7/24/2017 2:17pm

Post a reply to: Deano or Anderson?

The Latest