Related:
Create New Tag
annette annette
9/21/2017 11:59 AM

Hey I'm new here way down in baie vert New Brunswick my son just purchased a
150r Honda and looking for some decal
Stickers just wondering if anyone has a address to the companies someone had told me to send in a self address envelope stamped to the companies I'm looking for address or web sites or any help
Thanks

Acidreamer Acidreamer
9/21/2017 12:10 PM

Google “graphic kits” and youll find a million places. You can click around and see what designs they have. Decal worke has a fully custom editor on their site. Factory effex does too

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

-MAVERICK- -MAVERICK-
9/21/2017 12:17 PM

Graphic kit is the best way to go. It's more expensive than individual company stickers but it looks better and they don't fly away as easily when you wash your bike. Downside a part from price is that they can be tricky to install.

Plenty of good graphic companies out there.

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

Bultaco Bultaco
9/21/2017 12:50 PM

There was an Issue of MXA years ago that published the addresses of the various companies that pledged to send free stickers if you sent them a self-addressed, stamped envelope. I presume most all companies will still do the same. With the miracle of the internet you can look up addresses of MOTO companies and start your mailing effort. Good luck to your son.

m.hardesty16 m.hardesty16
9/21/2017 3:16 PM

Using the term "graphics kit" will probably get you farther.

peelout peelout
9/21/2017 3:23 PM

i've got a bunch you can have for about three fiddy

Photo

-MAVERICK- -MAVERICK-
9/21/2017 3:26 PM
peelout wrote:

i've got a bunch you can ...more

Those are some quality 70's banana tits. Not sure her kid will be into that but who knows.

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

imoto34 imoto34
9/21/2017 4:10 PM
m.hardesty16 wrote:

Using the term "graphics ...more

It may get you further if you actually read her post. Based on the post, she is looking to mail in to some moto places for some free stickers just how Vital gives them away.

Maybe someone will know if Vital still has some stickers to give out. As posted above, there is likely still many many places that will give out free stickers still.

boston_jorj boston_jorj
9/21/2017 7:13 PM

I did that when I was like 12. Every single company I mailed a preposted envelope sent me stickers back.

olddude olddude
9/21/2017 7:19 PM

fox sticker

newmann newmann
9/21/2017 7:27 PM
boston_jorj wrote:

I did that when I was like ...more

Same here, the 70's were a great time for SASE's. My sticker collection was pretty epic at the time. Mom was always looking for the stamps and envelopes.whistling

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry