Do you ever think we will see MX riders choosing inter-continental off season training?

twotwosix
Edited Date/Time 10/20/2018 3:49pm
I’ve seen Gautier and Jeffrey (briefly) come to the US to train with Baker and the boys before, but do you ever think a Tomac or a Webb figure would choose to spend a month in say, Belgium, Germany or Italy to improve their skill set during an off season? No is the obvious answer, but I wonder home much that could help to improve a top level US rider. Similar to the recent migrations out of SoCal to Florida to ride and train in different weather/terrain.
|
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
10/20/2018 4:00pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2018 4:00pm
I Dont think they would Have to fo that far we have a Lot of different Types of terrain and altitudes here in the USA
, I could see maybe altitude training
Just my opinions
kb228
10/20/2018 4:04pm
Speaking of tomac... hes up in high elevation. Less oxygen means he has to be more efficient to do his motos. Coming back down to normal altitudes is like legal doping for him. Its a great program.

Same for the florida guys. Super hot and humid and overall tough conditions. Going from that to a supercross is probably nothing.

Not sure how the euro climate is. Maybe south europe is somewhat close to florida? Spain looks a lot like california

Post a reply to: Do you ever think we will see MX riders choosing inter-continental off season training?

The Latest