Do you watch all 17 rounds of SX?

I just see a lot of people on here hate on Supercross or refer to it as a circus etc. just curious how many people watch it all.. personally I loooove me some SX!
Poll

Do you watch all 17 rounds of SX?

Choices
|
Helda
11/22/2018 4:00am
Once the MXGP is in full swing I only have time for 1 and its MXGP and I usually watch the SX highlights
11/22/2018 4:18am
Jesus can we stop that stupid MX vs SX war ? It is both OUR sport ! I love SX as much as i love MX ! It is part of our sport ! What's wrong with you guys ?

I am sorry but how can you NOT be excited coming Anaheim 1 ? Or Daytona ? I love how it works with the SX during the winter and the Mx during the spring / summer.

However, it should be even, meaning 15 rounds of SX and 15 rounds of MX (And put the MXDN in mid September)

11/22/2018 4:43am
Jesus can we stop that stupid MX vs SX war ? It is both OUR sport ! I love SX as much as i love MX...
Jesus can we stop that stupid MX vs SX war ? It is both OUR sport ! I love SX as much as i love MX ! It is part of our sport ! What's wrong with you guys ?

I am sorry but how can you NOT be excited coming Anaheim 1 ? Or Daytona ? I love how it works with the SX during the winter and the Mx during the spring / summer.

However, it should be even, meaning 15 rounds of SX and 15 rounds of MX (And put the MXDN in mid September)

Me too, that’s the point of my poll, actually I like watching SX more than MX but seem to get flamed for having that opinion.. looking at the poll, there are people that don’t even watch the whole series!?
Turbojez
11/22/2018 4:52am
I usually get bored around round 6/7, but try to watch the remaining rounds on the treadmill. 250's are pretty interesting, 450's are hard to keep focus on, not much happening there.
That is unless I have any MXGP or Outdoor races that I skipped that year in which case Outdoors or MXGP wins.

The Shop

Turbojez
11/22/2018 4:55am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2018 5:01am
Jesus can we stop that stupid MX vs SX war ? It is both OUR sport ! I love SX as much as i love MX...

That's like your opinion man... Grinning
I like both, just enjoy MX more. Hate to see people get hurt in SX, which unfortunately happened a lot within the last few years.
A1 gets me all hyped up everytime though.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
11/22/2018 5:24am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2018 5:24am
Actually, if anything I don’t watch all of Mx. I prefer it to sx but it always ends up being 15 minutes of action and 20 minutes of the leader riding by himself and it takes 2 hours to watch the Motos. I’m a father. Just not as easy.
MX Culture
11/22/2018 5:46am

Me too, that’s the point of my poll, actually I like watching SX more than MX but seem to get flamed for having that opinion.. looking...
Me too, that’s the point of my poll, actually I like watching SX more than MX but seem to get flamed for having that opinion.. looking at the poll, there are people that don’t even watch the whole series!?
who cares what the others think!
I love Supercross.
And the riders do too.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
11/22/2018 5:48am
Yes! And we are traveling down to FL to go to Daytona this year (1st time)..
Samuel
11/22/2018 5:52am
I like mx a little more, but it's easier to watch sx. Mx takes up a huge block right in the middle of a Saturday. Sx is Saturday night. Easier to get together with buddies and have a sx viewing party. I watch every sx, but I also watch every mx, just not usually live.
kage173
11/22/2018 5:55am
Brad460 wrote:
I've been wanting to do that for a while. Are y'all hitting up bike week and doing the whole thing or are you just going to the SX race?
Taylor415
11/22/2018 5:57am
Samuel wrote:
I like mx a little more, but it's easier to watch sx. Mx takes up a huge block right in the middle of a Saturday. Sx...
I like mx a little more, but it's easier to watch sx. Mx takes up a huge block right in the middle of a Saturday. Sx is Saturday night. Easier to get together with buddies and have a sx viewing party. I watch every sx, but I also watch every mx, just not usually live.
Same here. I’ll record mx and fast forward through commercials and other segments to get to the race later in the evening. Makes it hard with instagram, don’t open that thing until after you watch the race, haha.
TeamFlannel
11/22/2018 5:59am
Start out Stoked, someone almost always gets hurt, by the end I’m more than ready for outdoors. Personally MX is core and SX is plastic cookie cutter. Unless it’s a tight points battle I usually miss some. For me the best thing about SX is catching up with and seeing old moto friends. Usually a couple different Bro’s will have a getogether were we chow down and benchrace about all things Moto?
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
11/22/2018 6:45am
I will go to sleep 17 times around 5am of course. Can't wait.
.kyle
11/22/2018 7:07am
I started off excited because of the break between the series and then after the first race I'm bored silly and can't wait for mx to return.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
11/22/2018 7:18am
Brad460 wrote:
kage173 wrote:
I've been wanting to do that for a while. Are y'all hitting up bike week and doing the whole thing or are you just going to...
I've been wanting to do that for a while. Are y'all hitting up bike week and doing the whole thing or are you just going to the SX race?
We are going down to Orlando on the 6th and staying at a time share with my in-laws. Then Saturday my wife, oldest daughter and I are driving down to Daytona (leaving our 3 yr old twins with the in-laws). We may check out some bike week stuff. Gonna be a great time!
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
11/22/2018 8:07am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2018 8:09am
I Watch Both Live 99% of the time , And Love Both
I Try to Go to a few every year , It would be a dream come true to me to go to every race, i Would love to drive to them all or most in an RV like Guy B does
BR8ES
11/22/2018 8:25am
First few rounds for a fix, then the redundancy and injuries start rolling in...then the associated snooze fest and eventual skipping of actual viewing.
Premixed112
11/22/2018 8:39am
I don’t understand how supercross is “snoozer” for some of you, but yet you can sit through a 30 minute moto being entertained the entire time. Personally, I think MX can be a bit boring and have fallen asleep during multiple motos where guys are spread out 30+ seconds. GIVE ME YOUR THUMBS DOWN
BR8ES
11/22/2018 8:48am
I don’t understand how supercross is “snoozer” for some of you, but yet you can sit through a 30 minute moto being entertained the entire time...
I don’t understand how supercross is “snoozer” for some of you, but yet you can sit through a 30 minute moto being entertained the entire time. Personally, I think MX can be a bit boring and have fallen asleep during multiple motos where guys are spread out 30+ seconds. GIVE ME YOUR THUMBS DOWN
It is a snoozer because the tracks run on and too many rounds with the same couple guys always winning and the constant fallout of riders. For me it is mainly just a bit too much of a series. Knock it down to 12 and maybe the boredom would be lessoned.
Knobbyjake
11/22/2018 8:52am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2018 8:52am
Watch them all the next day after recording so I can FF through all the junk, ie everything but the races.
Doddy
11/22/2018 8:58am
I don’t understand how supercross is “snoozer” for some of you, but yet you can sit through a 30 minute moto being entertained the entire time...
MX makes me want to go out and ride. SX doesn't excite me much. It hasn't since I was a teen. I will also agree that MX can be boring at times.
jeffro503
11/22/2018 9:03am
I try and watch all the SX's and MXGP race ( every class ). Sometimes I need the rest of the week to catch up , but heck yeah.....I try and watch them all.
Premixed112
11/22/2018 9:29am
BR8ES wrote:
It is a snoozer because the tracks run on and too many rounds with the same couple guys always winning and the constant fallout of riders...
It is a snoozer because the tracks run on and too many rounds with the same couple guys always winning and the constant fallout of riders. For me it is mainly just a bit too much of a series. Knock it down to 12 and maybe the boredom would be lessoned.
But it’s the same few guys that win in both series. It’s not like we’ve seen a huge variety of winners in MX. It’s an issue with the sport as a whole, not just supercross. If anything, those triple crown races gave more of a chance for an usual winner.
BR8ES
11/22/2018 9:34am
BR8ES wrote:
It is a snoozer because the tracks run on and too many rounds with the same couple guys always winning and the constant fallout of riders...
But it’s the same few guys that win in both series. It’s not like we’ve seen a huge variety of winners in MX. It’s an issue...
But it’s the same few guys that win in both series. It’s not like we’ve seen a huge variety of winners in MX. It’s an issue with the sport as a whole, not just supercross. If anything, those triple crown races gave more of a chance for an usual winner.
I know it, can't argue that. I think the biggest thing is too many rounds more than all the other stuff. For me anyway.
TeamGreen
11/22/2018 10:12am

Me too, that’s the point of my poll, actually I like watching SX more than MX but seem to get flamed for having that opinion.. looking...
MX Culture wrote:
who cares what the others think!
I love Supercross.
And the riders do too.
There ya go, again!

Saying EXACTLY what I was thinkin'.

Happy Thanksgiving
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
11/22/2018 10:14am
I watch all 17 and guess what, it is a circus.
Phantom 661
11/22/2018 10:31am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2018 10:35am
Of course I watch all seventeen races! Do I expect every minute of them all to run like one long
highlight video? No. Every year SX produces some great racing with scenarios that you won't see in MX racing and visa versa. Perhaps some folks here would be more interested in participating in an online flower arranging class on Saturday nights to kill time before the outdoor season. Either way, I'll be watching SX!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Racer111
11/22/2018 10:34am
Absolutely! I love MX, but SX is a whole other skill set that is much harder to master. You have to be way more precise. I love it.
drt410
11/22/2018 11:16am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2018 11:19am
I love both sx and mx. Its nice because you always have something to look forward to with a fresh start in the points. I like mx better but sx is badass too. You watch anything too long and it starts to get repetitive. Having it change is nice because the fresh points and change of scenery... along with allll year racing. I love the speeds of mx but the battles you can get in sx are amazing when theyre blocking back n forth. Stew yam vs chad on suzuki comes to mind or RD vs RV at Minneapolis sx, Eli vs RD in Dungeys last race Vegas, MEC this year Eli coming from the back etc...

Post a reply to: Do you watch all 17 rounds of SX?

The Latest