1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
Harry Backmon
10/19/2019 6:37 AM

In order to give some relief to the poster "inthebadboycorner" I've decided to tell y'all you suck and couldn't down vote yer way out of a wet paper sack. Plus, you're all slow and 90% of you don't even ride. And I bet yer mom's wear combat boots.

I have so many down votes my down votes have their own down votes.

Boomslang
10/19/2019 6:43 AM

In case you have your snout in the fine Whisky and cant find your ol reading gogs...

Harry Backmon
10/19/2019 6:44 AM

Really, Boomer!? An up vote??

Boomslang
10/19/2019 6:58 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

Really, Boomer!? An up ...more

Foggles the mind right?....wrong?.....aagh well, soon we will have the MEC to talk about.

Chance1216
10/19/2019 8:08 AM

Harry Backmon
10/19/2019 10:58 AM

Six on my original post? Weak. It's been up four hours. Now I know for sure 90% of you have only ever ridden a Moped.

jorgechavez
10/19/2019 11:01 AM
Boomslang wrote:

Foggles the mind ...more

Hang on, you must not be informed. No one cares about the MEC, the British have come and said so.

brlatm
10/19/2019 11:02 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

Six on my original post? ...more

I'd ride the fuck out of that sweet ass build in your garage you old wanna be aircraft mechanic! I hope all is good amigo!

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

Harry Backmon
10/19/2019 11:05 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

brlatm wrote:

I'd ride the fuck out of ...more

All is well, my friend. You gonna make the Nat here next June or to early to know?

inthebadboycorner
10/19/2019 11:40 AM

As a sign of respect to all those that don't care to give a thumbing, I will also obstain, for now!

Chance1216
10/19/2019 11:43 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

jeffro503
10/19/2019 12:10 PM

Yer all slow....I'm full speed in 6th gear!!......err wait , I mean 6 pack! It's fucking Saturday , shitty outside and I'm starting this party early! Yeehaww!!

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

plowboy
10/19/2019 12:45 PM
Harry Backmon wrote:

In order to give some ...more

My mother has to wear combat boots...she's in the Ahmy.

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

Harry Backmon
10/20/2019 9:38 PM

I bet you guys listen to Van Halen and think it's metal. Hint: it's cheese rock.

kkawboy14
10/21/2019 6:27 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

I bet you guys listen to ...more

Every now and then I watch Van Halen’s ex-wife on the cooking channel! Is that cheesy? πŸ˜‚

Harry Backmon
10/21/2019 10:20 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

Every now and then I watch ...more

Pure cheesiness! I heard your Kawasaki is made out of green cheese.

Harry Backmon
10/21/2019 10:22 AM
inthebadboycorner wrote:

As a sign of respect to ...more

That sounds somewhat sexual. You're not by any chance friends with the poster FISTURSELF are you? He's in Oz as well.

Edit add: You suck for not down voting my op.

Boomslang
10/21/2019 10:30 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

brlatm wrote:

That first flight after Harry completed the 100 hr MPI....we all know that feeling...get in the back you ol reprobate.

Harry Backmon
10/21/2019 10:34 AM
Harry Backmon wrote:

brlatm wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

That first flight after ...more

WoodsRacer
10/21/2019 10:37 AM

If an up or down vote on your own or other posts is something that effects you then please take a lesson from the video below. It is guaranteed to improve your quality of life.

Harry Backmon
10/21/2019 10:40 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

If an up or down vote on ...more

I really just want the record for down votes, but it's backfiring on me. Stupid Vitards!

Chance1216
10/21/2019 10:57 AM

Number threeπŸ‘Ž

inthebadboycorner
10/21/2019 10:58 AM

In an effort to improve international relations between our two great countries I have agreed to your request, thumbs away!, now where to I go for that fisting?

Harry Backmon
10/21/2019 11:00 AM

Listen, Vital brothers. I take back everything I said. You're all great posters. Whatever brand motorcycle you ride is the best motorcycle, because no Vital member would have anything but the best. Your mom's don't wear combat boots (unless they're in the Army like plowbro's mom), and you're all fast and can throw steezy whips. So I apologize and wish each of you a great day.

Chance1216
10/21/2019 11:02 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

I really just want the ...more

What's this worth to you? πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ’©πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Harry Backmon
10/21/2019 11:04 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:

What's this worth to you? ...more

That's pretty sweet!

WoodsRacer
10/21/2019 11:19 AM
WoodsRacer wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:

What's this worth to you? ...more

A quick smile/laugh.

kkawboy14
10/21/2019 2:01 PM
Harry Backmon wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

Every now and then I watch ...more

Harry Backmon wrote:

Pure cheesiness! I heard ...more

Moldy cheese is the best

Press516
10/21/2019 2:36 PM
Harry Backmon wrote:

Careful boy.... I'll be forced to post up a shot of my berm blasting on the pit bike.

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

mikec265
10/21/2019 5:47 PM

Your reverse psychology won't work on me Harry. If you really want the record for down votes, you probably need to post a picture of yourself anal sunbathing.

1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry