Driving from NC to IN looking for riding

AlexEwing
8/8/2017 11:19am
As thread states I'm driving with my wife and 3 young kids from NC to Pittsboro IN and I am looking for spots to ride along the way. It is a 9 hr drive so halfway would be ideal to stop and ride but I am looking for anything along the way. We will take 77 to Charleston WV where we can go either 64 to 74 through Cincinnati or 35 to 75 through Dayton. We will be driving either on a Sunday or Monday so that might limit tracks availability. Thanks for the info and ideas.
|
8/8/2017 1:15pm
Eastfork Mx in Ohio. East of Cincy. I believe Aaron Plessinger's father runs that place. Lots of good talk about it. Also, Briarcliff Mx near Hanover, Ohio is a real nice track.
Swann
8/8/2017 1:20pm
Probably a bit too far off path, but RedBud is 2.5 hours due North of Pittsboro.
AlexEwing
8/8/2017 1:22pm
Eastfork Mx in Ohio. East of Cincy. I believe Aaron Plessinger's father runs that place. Lots of good talk about it. Also, Briarcliff Mx near Hanover...
Eastfork Mx in Ohio. East of Cincy. I believe Aaron Plessinger's father runs that place. Lots of good talk about it. Also, Briarcliff Mx near Hanover, Ohio is a real nice track.
Thank you. Never heard of Eastfork but will check into it. I've heard Briarcliff is pretty rad

Post a reply to: Driving from NC to IN looking for riding

The Latest