Dylan Ferrandis next year on a 450

karsmakers
This guy is capable of winning the whole thing. He has really come into his own in the past few years and you can see him improving each season. He has always had the speed but now he is putting it all together. Let's give DV some credit here and also recognize his Tomac grade conditioning, this guy never seems to get tired. I will say that he has been fortunate to be on the best bike in the 250's and that advantage in the 450's will be negated, but I still think he is going to win some moto's and overalls next year
|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2020 5:21pm
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
8/29/2020 5:22pm
I'm amazed at his un orthodox bike set up. He literally sits on the back fender in turns, very relaxed and neutral on the bike.
Zycki11
8/29/2020 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2020 5:33pm
Markee wrote:
I'm amazed at his un orthodox bike set up. He literally sits on the back fender in turns, very relaxed and neutral on the bike.
He has his forks up in the clamp quite a bit. I wouldn’t say he is on the back fender in (normal) turns, but he is very neutral and really is gelling well with the bike. It’s very awesome to see how effortless he looks while going that fast. Really excited to seem him on a 450. His aggressive smooth style will translate really well.

The Shop

cable
8/29/2020 7:22pm
on the yamaha 450 or ktm/husky/gas gas?
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2020 7:41pm
cable wrote:
Yamaha
RalphS
8/29/2020 8:24pm
cable wrote:
DF5 on the Star Yamaha 450 will be a top 5 contender next year indoors and out
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2020 8:28pm
cable wrote:
RalphS wrote:
DF5 on the Star Yamaha 450 will be a top 5 contender next year indoors and out
Agreed

Donkey Kong
8/29/2020 8:28pm
He'll be an instant title contender and race winner. Dude is the real deal.
dv12.com
Fantasy
134th
8/29/2020 10:03pm
karsmakers wrote:
This guy is capable of winning the whole thing. He has really come into his own in the past few years and you can see him...
This guy is capable of winning the whole thing. He has really come into his own in the past few years and you can see him improving each season. He has always had the speed but now he is putting it all together. Let's give DV some credit here and also recognize his Tomac grade conditioning, this guy never seems to get tired. I will say that he has been fortunate to be on the best bike in the 250's and that advantage in the 450's will be negated, but I still think he is going to win some moto's and overalls next year
Thx for the credit. It's nice when someone notice. There's a lot of thinking, planning, studying, teaching behind the scenes to make a rider improve in all aspects.

The kid is very serious and dedicated about improving physically & technically every week. Follows both, my training regiment and riding program to the T which impresses me a lot. I don't budge. I don't care if I'm a a**hole, I just want to work to be done as planned and as I want it to be. I wish people would see him behind the scenes, he's everything Americans love, hard worker, always gives everything he has, hates to lose, never settles. He's nothing like us regular frenchies as americans see us, skilled technically but soft and not "killers". I'm trying to get him to ride his 250 with a 450 philosophy to prep him for next year. The 450 class is another ball game. It will be very challenging to get used to the power, weight, inertia, stiffer competition, more physical class and more races. Not sure where he's gonna be but what I'm sure about, he'll work as hard as he can and try his best everytime. Might be enough to be a contender, might not be enough. The future will tell...
Brent
8/29/2020 10:12pm
karsmakers wrote:
This guy is capable of winning the whole thing. He has really come into his own in the past few years and you can see him...
dv12.com wrote:
Thx for the credit. It's nice when someone notice. There's a lot of thinking, planning, studying, teaching behind the scenes to make a rider improve in...
Thx for the credit. It's nice when someone notice. There's a lot of thinking, planning, studying, teaching behind the scenes to make a rider improve in all aspects.

The kid is very serious and dedicated about improving physically & technically every week. Follows both, my training regiment and riding program to the T which impresses me a lot. I don't budge. I don't care if I'm a a**hole, I just want to work to be done as planned and as I want it to be. I wish people would see him behind the scenes, he's everything Americans love, hard worker, always gives everything he has, hates to lose, never settles. He's nothing like us regular frenchies as americans see us, skilled technically but soft and not "killers". I'm trying to get him to ride his 250 with a 450 philosophy to prep him for next year. The 450 class is another ball game. It will be very challenging to get used to the power, weight, inertia, stiffer competition, more physical class and more races. Not sure where he's gonna be but what I'm sure about, he'll work as hard as he can and try his best everytime. Might be enough to be a contender, might not be enough. The future will tell...
everybody has been giving you credit for awhile now, you are not here enough anymore to notice..

I see your guy ride around here during the week, he is normally the last guy to leave the track on a weekday, even in the crazy heat we've had lately. Will Yamaha let him try the 450 during the week, or is it too much of a risk?
SEMAC
8/29/2020 10:12pm
I don't undetstand how ,You ,who allways ,let anybody,let by, can teach agresión or killer instinc,just watch any old race, and listen what David Bayley said about your selfu
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/29/2020 10:16pm
karsmakers wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
Thx for the credit. It's nice when someone notice. There's a lot of thinking, planning, studying, teaching behind the scenes to make a rider improve in...

That 2nd moto was inspiring
8/29/2020 10:18pm
SEMAC wrote:
I don't undetstand how ,You ,who allways ,let anybody,let by, can teach agresión or killer instinc,just watch any old race, and listen what David Bayley said...
I don't undetstand how ,You ,who allways ,let anybody,let by, can teach agresión or killer instinc,just watch any old race, and listen what David Bayley said about your selfu
I'm gonna, assume, you, were drunk, when, you, posted this.
dv12.com
Fantasy
134th
8/29/2020 10:22pm
SEMAC wrote:
I don't undetstand how ,You ,who allways ,let anybody,let by, can teach agresión or killer instinc,just watch any old race, and listen what David Bayley said...
1. I didn't ask you to understand
2. I won quite a few races, I guess I didn't let anyone by in those
3. I don't watch races of myself, I hate my style with a passion
4. David Bailey (with an I) has the right to have his own opinion about me.
5. Thousands of basketball players were better than Greg Popovic at playing basketball, Greg is one of the best coaches.
6. I know why I don't post here
8/29/2020 10:28pm
SEMAC wrote:
dv12.com wrote:
1. I didn't ask you to understand 2. I won quite a few races, I guess I didn't let anyone by in those 3. I don't...
1. I didn't ask you to understand
2. I won quite a few races, I guess I didn't let anyone by in those
3. I don't watch races of myself, I hate my style with a passion
4. David Bailey (with an I) has the right to have his own opinion about me.
5. Thousands of basketball players were better than Greg Popovic at playing basketball, Greg is one of the best coaches.
6. I know why I don't post here
Haaaa!!🤣 You salty bastard!....I love it.
Fourth_Floor
8/29/2020 10:42pm
karsmakers wrote:
dv12.com wrote:

I instantly became a fan after I seen that pic of Dylan flipping the bird to those couples spodes last year haha. Don't let a few drunken assholes and keyboard warriors paint with a broad brush of everyone's opinion of Dylan here in the states. We're lucky to have him here in our series as the dude is an absolute blast to watch ride.
SEMAC
8/29/2020 10:42pm
You should have won the Supercross Championship where RC crashed on the first race,but instead You just quit after Daytona
SEMAC
8/29/2020 10:43pm
When You has a Big points gap
charge
8/29/2020 10:45pm
SEMAC wrote:
You should have won the Supercross Championship where RC crashed on the first race,but instead You just quit after Daytona
You should just make your new account now
SEMAC
8/29/2020 10:51pm
Excuse moi,máis Ferrandis nest pas comme toi
chasetwo79
8/29/2020 10:52pm
SEMAC wrote:
Dude who the fuck are you? Seriously. DV has been closer to greatness than 99.9 percent of the MX population and you have done what exactly? Don’t come post here if you’re going to be disrespectful and an idiot.
charge
8/29/2020 10:54pm
I forgot that a lot of French fans hate all their riders. Except Gautier Paulin for some reason
visser62
8/29/2020 10:58pm
I see no reason why Dylan can't be a 450 title winner within the next few years. He's top tier. You can see him thinking on the bike, both in terms of line choice and body positioning. He's got the right mix of qualities to be a great.
8/29/2020 11:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2020 11:06pm
I am a fan of Ferrandis but doubt he will be winning the 450 title next year. How many times do we see a guy kill it on 250's then move to 450's and struggle.
8/30/2020 12:28am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2020 12:29am
DV, keep up the great work with Dylan! He has been a great addition to our series and a pleasure to watch on the track.

Today's performance was awe inspiring. I'm sure when Jmart watches the race he is just going to shake his head. Does he have your phone number. lol

Not sure if it was tongue in cheek, or you really are trying to coach him to be a killer. What ever it is, its working. Probably one of the most unique styles we have gotten to witness in some time. Amazingly smooth and yet still able hang it out on the edge. Brilliant.

Hopefully he perseveres and more fans warm to him.

Looking forward to seeing him on a 450 and possibly even a resurgent Yamaha squad in 2021.
8/30/2020 1:18am
Well done Dylan and David, how ever as always it's way to early to predict results. Jeremy Martin is only 4 points behind and he is also a seasoned champ.
Question
8/30/2020 1:18am
SEMAC wrote:

You are full of shit. Educate yourself, the more you will know the less you will trash talk with anyone on anything. The year you are talking about he got injured. The next years were a different ball game where RC, JS7 and Reed, with their speed then 4 strokes, stepped up with time against the field. See how many years Reed has done with this 03-07 speed to understand those 3 had set a new standard. Watch 98 to 04 including when he battled MC Larocco Lusk Henry PIchon Windham Tortelli & co, and possibly come back. His nickname "cobra" was for a reason, often coming back through the pack to win or podium, with a technical yet agressive style. Anyway, I just wasted 2 minutes talking to an idiot.
Motocrossjunky
Fantasy
1180th
8/30/2020 1:37am
SEMAC wrote:
That you RonRon?
8/30/2020 2:37am
SEMAC wrote:
What an idiot🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ show some respect to the Cobra and go back to sleep

Post a reply to: Dylan Ferrandis next year on a 450

The Latest