Dylan and AC put on an absolute clinic..

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 7/30/2019 12:57pm
Man that was the best moto I’ve seen in a long time..both were throwing absolutely everything out there that they had..
|
Crush
7/28/2019 6:32am
Really impressed with AC’s mid corner rolling speed this year... he typically drives straight and turns but he’s been opening it up more, probably rubbing off from Ken.
jemcee
7/28/2019 6:39am
Crush wrote:
Really impressed with AC’s mid corner rolling speed this year... he typically drives straight and turns but he’s been opening it up more, probably rubbing off...
Really impressed with AC’s mid corner rolling speed this year... he typically drives straight and turns but he’s been opening it up more, probably rubbing off from Ken.
Was gonna say it seems like he's been listening to all of Kenny's opening lap tips as well
SWOHIO GUY
7/28/2019 6:40am
I think AC was sending the walljump farther than anyone yesterday. I think he will translate well to the 450 class
Crush
7/28/2019 6:46am
Yeah he’s kinda been forced to have done opening lap magic as those blue bikes are quick for sure.

AC’s natural style def suits a 450 as he points and shoots but mistakes still are scary there. Theyve not left Savatgy’s game.

The Shop

7eleven
7/28/2019 6:50am
That was a day maker to watch! AC's line coming up that hill in the back before the drop was so rad. His momentum when he hit all those corners perfect was insane.
Congrats to DF for winning that battle.
crowe176
7/28/2019 7:38am
280driver wrote:
Is it me our does AC look like a giant on that 250?
He's a big kid for sure. Maybe it's me, but he's looked a little robotic or stiff the past few years, but ever since the outdoors started, he's riding that 250 like he used to ride Mini's.. If he brings that style and confidence into 450's, it's either checkers or wreckers!
Crush
7/28/2019 7:59am
280driver wrote:
Will he look smaller on a 450?
280driver
7/28/2019 8:28am
280driver wrote:
Crush wrote:
Will he look smaller on a 450?
Good point! I️ think he’s using every bit of power that bike has to offer given his size. Really hope he adjusts to the 450 quickly because there could/should be some epic battles next year.
mb60
7/28/2019 8:51am
Is it me or does the Yamaha look so much faster then the PC bike ? It looks like AC is just ringing the guts out of that PC bike.
logan_140
7/28/2019 9:18am
mb60 wrote:
Is it me or does the Yamaha look so much faster then the PC bike ? It looks like AC is just ringing the guts out...
Is it me or does the Yamaha look so much faster then the PC bike ? It looks like AC is just ringing the guts out of that PC bike.
Yea I see that too. All new bike coming next year I believe.
logan_140
7/28/2019 9:20am
mb60 wrote:
Is it me or does the Yamaha look so much faster then the PC bike ? It looks like AC is just ringing the guts out...
logan_140 wrote:
Yea I see that too. All new bike coming next year I believe.
Or maybe that’s thia year tho
7/28/2019 9:29am
mb60 wrote:

7/28/2019 9:34am
mb60 wrote:
I can't imagine that there's a huge difference since those Pro Circuit bikes have to be fast as fuck, but like they mentioned yesterday, the starts would have been be a perfect Yamaha ad with the way the Star bikes seemed to pull everyone else.
oilman400
Fantasy
2022nd
7/28/2019 9:35am
Racer111 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/28/363081/s1200_D5A63450_7701_47A8_9F47_B0619BDC0098.jpg[/img]

Hoping someone got some good shots of this!!
BAD10
7/28/2019 10:08am
mb60 wrote:
Its not you. To me the Star bikes are visibly faster. All of them up front at the starts.....sheesh! And good luck passing one going up hill. LOL. I wander what the actual horsepower advantage is? Is it like 1-2 HP better or 3-4?
logan_140
7/28/2019 10:51am
mb60 wrote:
BAD10 wrote:
Its not you. To me the Star bikes are visibly faster. All of them up front at the starts.....sheesh! And good luck passing one going up...
Its not you. To me the Star bikes are visibly faster. All of them up front at the starts.....sheesh! And good luck passing one going up hill. LOL. I wander what the actual horsepower advantage is? Is it like 1-2 HP better or 3-4?
Rekluse auto clutch too.
cwtoyota
7/28/2019 2:54pm
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
I think AC was sending the walljump farther than anyone yesterday. I think he will translate well to the 450 class
He was... Friends and I were standing where we had a height/distance reference and he was a couple feet higher than anyone on several of his laps. Even in practice he was hucking it in there crazy hard.
280driver
7/28/2019 4:05pm
mb60 wrote:
The new (2020) motor is supposed to be so much better. Would bolt right up to the current bike. I️ know they haven’t had time to do race R&D on it but I️ wonder if they’d go to the new motor if he was really starting to loose ground point wise.
tingo
7/28/2019 7:32pm
mb60 wrote:
BAD10 wrote:
Its not you. To me the Star bikes are visibly faster. All of them up front at the starts.....sheesh! And good luck passing one going up...
Agreed. Seeing that many blue bikes up front off the starts is a clear indication that the motors don’t suck. Call it reading between the lines, but when AC said that he felt he was the fastest dude on the track, what I heard was “if I had the power the Yams were putting down, I’d have won.” And I think he would have.
Hank_Thrill
7/28/2019 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2019 8:00pm
Here’s something I thought about rewatching Moto 1.

Dylan was out front and in control of the race. I think he may have slowed down a bit at the end so Cooper would get inspired thinking he has a chance at the win. Dangling the carrot in front of him if you will. Intentional or not, the shrinking gap kept Cooper fighting forward, putting more points between Dylan and AC.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
671st
7/28/2019 8:00pm
The Star Yamaha team looked like the top team the way they dominated the starts. Really a great look with the team gear and bikes at the front like that.
captmoto
7/28/2019 10:55pm
BAD10 wrote:
I'll bet the 20 lbs. AC has on the Star Yamaha guys has something to do with it too. Maybe some set up tweak in the Yamahas that gets them a straight launch or better hook up.
shuggs
7/28/2019 11:25pm
BAD10 wrote:
captmoto wrote:
I'll bet the 20 lbs. AC has on the Star Yamaha guys has something to do with it too. Maybe some set up tweak in the...
I'll bet the 20 lbs. AC has on the Star Yamaha guys has something to do with it too. Maybe some set up tweak in the Yamahas that gets them a straight launch or better hook up.
You think he has 20lbs on DF???

I hope they continue racing like this with NO crashes, joy to watch them going balls out
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
7/29/2019 2:57am
BAD10 wrote:
captmoto wrote:
I'll bet the 20 lbs. AC has on the Star Yamaha guys has something to do with it too. Maybe some set up tweak in the...
shuggs wrote:

I hope they continue racing like this with NO crashes, joy to watch them going balls out
He’s seemingly 4-5 inches taller than Dylan, so I’d be willing to bet he’s got 20 pounds on him yeah.
APLMAN99
7/29/2019 5:00am
BAD10 wrote:
captmoto wrote:
shuggs wrote:

He’s 5+ inches taller so it may actually be more than 20 pounds....
Mit12
7/29/2019 10:25am
I like Justin Cooper but that kid needs to hold his line. He darts from one side of the track to the other. He is going to hurt another rider. He should have learned something with the incident with JMart.
7/29/2019 10:48am
BAD10 wrote:
captmoto wrote:
shuggs wrote:

Adam has said he weighs 175lbs. He towers over these other guys. He's got him by 20lbs easy

Post a reply to: Dylan and AC put on an absolute clinic..

The Latest